Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) (2279 Views)

Some Nairaland Signatures I Like (show Your Style) / EBOLA: Check Out New Style Of Queueing / Your Style Of Hanging Bag In Your School Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by Emylexray(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
which of the styles did you use in carrying your bag when you were in school? Over to you! grin

Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by DisneyAngel(f): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
all
Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by AKPONNORENALD: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
O boi na /F/ o ;DO boi na /F/ o
Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by Emylexray(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Let me start! I used almost all the styles when i was in junior and senior secondary school.

Style A : i always used this style anytime i buy a new bag. I bounced with it as i walked to school. Lol. Bomboy things grin

Style B : i used this style whenever i had a torn badge!grin If i no do am like that, prefects go catch me for gate. Lol.

Style C: i didn't use this style much. I only hung my school bag that way whenever i was tired.

Style E : I used this style then whenever my zip was worn-out. Lol! Make those girls no see my pant. grin

Style F : yeah! grin i use am well well anytime my short knicker get eyes for back. Lol! We called it "oju eja" then. So, to avoid being ridiculed, i just use my bag to cover the holes. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by SILVA112(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na any Hw I feel lyk I hang my bag OO... 4 waist that 1 day
Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by Emylexray(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
AKPONNORENALD: O boi na /F/ o ;DO boi na /F/ o
lol. E be like say your knicker been tear for back
Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by UjSizzle(f): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Oi D and F at some point grin

1 Like

Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by Freiburger(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2013
^lol, same here grin
Re: Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 01, 2013
D

(1) (Reply)

LASUTH Produces First Nigerian Female Consultant Urologist / Crocodiles Place Of Worship? / Wow!!!! Herbs That Reduce Weight: Herbs That Help You Loss Weight In Two Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.