Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her (762 Views)

Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Face For The First Time Without Makeup / Derin Agbaje- Arm Candy Wife And Success Ladder Of Segun Agbaje, GTB / Photo Of Nigeria's Tallest Man With His Wife During Their Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her by lobell: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
A blind man, Shaibu Ibrahim, 26, on Tuesday dragged Shehu Sarki, another blind man to a Grade 1 Area Court, Aso Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State.

News Agency of Nigeria reports that Ibrahim accused Sarki, 32, his friend and the chairman of the blind peoples’ association of the area of allegedly enticing his wife, Lami Ibrahim, 23.

He said, “Sometime in June, our chairman, Sarki, helped me to get a woman, Lami, for marriage.

“After our marriage in July, Sarki later enticed my wife and took her away from my house.

“I later discovered that my wife is staying in one of his rooms and he has been sleeping with her.”

The offence was said to have contravened Section 389 of the Penal Code, and if convicted, the accused could spend two years in prison.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty.

The presiding judge, Mr Albert Maga, granted the accused person bail in the sum of N20, 000 and a surety in like sum.

He adjourned the case till September 9 for hearing.

Blind man leading the blind
Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her by scaler345: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sad or should I say HILARIOUS
Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her by FilesUpdator(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmm... Na wa! But are you sure he is blind?
Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her by Tolexander: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
lobell: A blind man, Shaibu Ibrahim, 26, on Tuesday dragged Shehu Sarki, another blind man to a Grade 1 Area Court, Aso Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State.

News Agency of Nigeria reports that Ibrahim accused Sarki, 32, his friend and the chairman of the blind peoples’ association of the area of allegedly enticing his wife, Lami Ibrahim, 23.

He said, “Sometime in June, our chairman, Sarki, helped me to get a woman, Lami, for marriage.

“After our marriage in July, Sarki later enticed my wife and took her away from my house.

“I later discovered that my wife is staying in one of his rooms and he has been sleeping with her.”

The offence was said to have contravened Section 389 of the Penal Code, and if convicted, the accused could spend two years in prison.

The presiding judge, Mr Albert Maga, granted the accused person bail in the sum of N20, 000 and a surety in like sum.

another source of the news said mr ibrahim shaibu saw the chairman when he was intimating with his wife.

Life!

1 Like

Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her by mazizitonene(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her by boniflex(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
lobell: A blind man, Shaibu Ibrahim, 26, on Tuesday dragged Shehu Sarki, another blind man to a Grade 1 Area Court, Aso Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State.

end time
Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing His Wife And Sleeping With Her by RINE1: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Is the wife still blind? how did he know? Or who told him?
I woun't say its hilarious cos its similar to the Nigerian system of Government. Will it sound hilarious if BUHARI sues GEJ?
****just saying****

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Catches Therapist Beating 3-yr Autistic Boy / Bibrother Africa 5! Paloma Two Faced Knife / Top Sunday Headline News: Lady Gaga To Debut In A Movie. Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.