Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Supply Laptops And Computers In Large Quantities - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Supply Laptops And Computers In Large Quantities (1353 Views)

Price List Of Brand New Computers In Port Harcourt. / Pocket USB TV Stick For Watching TV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computers / Cheap Computers in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Supply Laptops And Computers In Large Quantities by lovlin287(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2008
GABRIEL GBENGA

GABRIELGBENGAONI@YAHOO.COM

+234(0) 80777779916

……………………………,

……………………………,

…………………………….

…………………………….

…………………………….

……………………………

Dear Sir/Ma

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

I am Pleased to write to you to disclose My line of Business.

I am Gabriel Gbenga Oni, I Resell and Supply Brand New Laptops and Desktops Computers Ranging from Hewlett Packard, Dell, And Toshiba In Large Quantities.

I also Ship on Orders to Anywhere within Nigeria and Overseas, I conveniently handle all Orders, Both Large and Small Quantities. Every Order is treated with high respect For My Clients, and deliveries are Prompt As I work Hand-in-Hand with Courier agencies that has Respect for Its Customers.

I Request for Your Patronization and humbly Your Orders shall be met.

Your Orders Are my Delights…………………………

Mr. Gabriel Gbenga Oni
Re: I Supply Laptops And Computers In Large Quantities by valsman: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
I HAVE A DIRECT LINK TO A GENUINE SELLER/IMPORTER OF THE FOLLOWING COMPUTERS BELOW. WE SELL IN ANY QUANTITY YOU DEEM IT FIT, EITHER LARGE OR SMALL.

N.B- I say this with all due respect. We are genuine sellers, so please don’t waste your time or ours. We only need genuine clients in this part of business. No long chain required also.

1. Hp-(Hewlett Packard)
2. Dell
3. Samsung
4. Zinox
5. Lenovo e.t.c

Please contact me once you are interested in such purchase of products.

Thank you for your positive consideration & understanding.

Contact Detail(s).
234-811-630-5483
valonyia@yahoo.com
Re: I Supply Laptops And Computers In Large Quantities by ameh99: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
I buy and resale system i reside in Abuja and my main area of deallings are desktops system hw mch do u sell jst cpu p4 with 40gb hdd, 1gbram, dvd rom.

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Clearance Sale On Laptops!Great Price Slash. / I Need This Printer Hp Officejet K7103 / London Used Lcd Tvs 4 Sale: 14"-48"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.