Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (47599 Views)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More / Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Revolva(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin ok na tomorrow morning na one litre of water must gulp
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by mesutiyke(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls, Cold or warm water whc one is beta?
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Ediss(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
sad Is ten litters of waters too small or ok?
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by kglamour(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by swtcharissa(f): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Am not used to it at all,but my daughter can't do without taking water immediately she pops out from d bed in d mrg,so I always put water by her side as she goes to sleep...thank sto "oga of d home" who taught her dat
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Gudintent: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2013
My best subject Water

Those who know me know I can't do without.

I can't shout enough, it's one Legacy I intend to leave with people that surround me.

Water is man's best friend.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by pitamoh: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2013
water is life,its all true cos I've tried it.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by shilees(f): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Gud write up, but I want to gain weight not lose it.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by mafioso47(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
snthesis: i try, but its difficult drinking water that early on an empty stomach
difficult things are the most rewarding atimes
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by princemmab(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
yung cyrus: well i was just tinkin ....what of drinkin 4 gallons of sapele water early in d mornin?>?.............i guess grt sight and sharpest functioning of the brain cells...
Ehyaa, I guess u r already doing it, that's y u mental state is dis poor... I hope ur sight isn't affected so much that u can't read this.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Ipheyemmy01(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Which water; Garri Water, Sapele Water or pure water.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by oiseworld: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Whia I won chop put if I dey drink water effry morning.

Abeg I no dey take my brakefass play ooh.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by senatorn3c(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
tru shaaa...am doing it and its working
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
yung cyrus: well i was just tinkin ....what of drinkin 4 gallons of sapele water early in d mornin?>?.............i guess grt sight and sharpest functioning of the brain cells...

f00L you will have loose bowel. then you can spend the rest of your day "you-know-where". .
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by sweetsmalsis(f): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
shilees: Gud write up, but I want to gain weight not lose it.

Me too
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by smartg(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
moscobabs: Is there any diffrent btw drinking holy water and ordinary water
holy water, pure water, clean water, are they not the same?
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by frechy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Etumgbe: it also helps to cure hangover especially chilled bottled one
It only cures hangover if you take too much water in the same night you've had too much alcohol. you probably won't wake up with hang over
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by username21: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2013
IamD rock: IT ALSO HELPS IN AVOIDING THE WRITTING OF SENSELESS COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND.

lol,you are absolutetly right cos the brain would function properly
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by kolamilan(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
noted.
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by eniolaaaaaa: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Actually its a very good habit u won't feel dehydrated for the day but one thing its not going to be easy when ua used to it and u wanna go on fasting
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by jmjdubai: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hey..Thanks for pointing out the benefits of drinking water. I would like to add some details on the importance of drinking water at the time of pregnancy. The second trimester of pregnancy is the most exciting period, since you will see your pregnancy progressing and notice your baby clearly growing in size. This is also a time when you feel more energetic and active, and can do things easily, when you may be feeling a bit heavy. During the first 4 first months, your average weight gain should have been between 3 and 4 kg. Drink water regularly, your 8 glasses plus other fluids in your diet like fresh juices and soups. When you drink your recommended amount, you’ll retain less water and are therefore less likely to feel bloated. If your doctor feels that you are not meeting your calcium needs, then you will be advised to take them. Goodness of water is well said in Pure Life Nestle articles page. Always take care in drinking pure water in plenty during your pregnancy period. It’s all for you and your baby. smiley
Re: 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning by Dega128(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
wandyvirus:
I read a book in 2008 By a certain Dr Audu -Use Water As Your Medicine. The book suggested a few things which i have made a habit since then.
1. I take 4-7 liters of water each day starting at 5am up till 6pm(depending on my activities for the day)No water after 6 pm and none at night.(the brain, according to the book needs to rest.So waking up at night to pee is not healthy)
2. Water and food must never mix in the tummy. It was very difficult initially but i got used to it. Water and food in the tummy leads to constipation and Indigestion and a host of other ailments in the system. Water with food does not allow for proper digestion of the food.Water as a universal solvent dissolves the enzymes necessary to break down food into useful components. So the advice is if you must take water and eat thereafter take it 30 mins before the meal or wait until the food digests(also depends on the kind of food you eat. Vegs 30mins,Carbohydrate 2hrs, protein 4hrs e.t.c)before you take water. This will also help you eat less,eat healthy and have a functional body system.
3. Water as a drug means that you don't have to worry about taking water when eating if you have taken your measured dose prior to eating. As an example i take 2 liters in the morning eat by noon(at which point i will be extremely hungry but still have boundless energy)take another 1-2 liters by 2pm( or 3 liters by 4-5 pm depending on what my activity is for the day. Usually i don't get hungry at all until later in the evening) and then a final 2 liters by 6pm. If it. is a hot day i take more than 10 liters to compensate for body water losses. Overall I am a healthier and by far a better person all round. Water cures more than 10 major disease in the system including premature ejaculation( take with Unripe plantain and plenty of banana).A liter is two sachet of pure water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail / Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. / Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.