Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ho Do You Buy Weavons,attachment And Relaxer In Wholesales? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ho Do You Buy Weavons,attachment And Relaxer In Wholesales? (886 Views)

African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / Weavons, Attachment @ Wholesales Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ho Do You Buy Weavons,attachment And Relaxer In Wholesales? by mikanju: 3:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Please any distributor of weavon,attachments and relaxers in the house should kindly help out by enlightening me on how to go about this business.I want to know how to buy bulk of these products at company price!
Re: Ho Do You Buy Weavons,attachment And Relaxer In Wholesales? by Gboliwe: 5:26am On Aug 29, 2013
mikanju: Please any distributor of weavon,attachments and relaxers in the house should kindly help out by enlightening me on how to go about this business.I want to know how to buy bulk of these products at company price!
Contact a nairalander, fhemmy motors
Re: Ho Do You Buy Weavons,attachment And Relaxer In Wholesales? by mikanju: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks @gboliwe.I already sent him a mail waiting for reply.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Body Type And How To Dress It!!! / Meet Beautiful Top Model Who Has Vitiligo / Mikropgm_fashion.....yusuf Zainab Opeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.