Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness (27515 Views)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Who knows his life as a Boko Haramist
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by owolabifunke14(f): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: Ya!
I know michael was a fervent witness with his sister, La Toya Jackson before he was disfellowship in 1987.

That is the problem with a child growing amidst a conflict orientation from both side of the parents.
His mum has a faith she practises base on the religion but the father has a contradicting mentality towards life.
how u tek know? Are u their member or nebo
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by niceprof: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
"To top it all off, from childhood to death he experienced a level of wealth, fame and recognition unequalled by almost any person to have ever lived, including the greatest leaders of previous centuries'' -blasphemy

''Gary Botting, author of The Orwellian World of Jehovah's Witnesses and a Witness himself, said that leaving the religion is 'worse than being disfellowshipped, or kicked out." He observed, 'if you wilfully reject God's holy organization on earth, that's the unforgivable sin the sin against the Holy Spirit.'-double deception,triple delusion and eternal blasphemy.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by deeptesting(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: Ya!
I know michael was a fervent witness with his sister, La Toya Jackson before he was disfellowship in 1987.

That is the problem with a child growing amidst a conflict orientation from both side of the parents.
His mum has a faith she practises base on the religion but the father has a contradicting mentality towards life.

But the article said he disassociated himself through a letter to the organization which prompted Gary Botting, author of The Orwellian World of Jehovah's Witnesses and a Witness himself, said that leaving the religion is 'worse than being disfellowshipped, or kicked out." He observed, 'if you wilfully reject God's holy organization on earth, that's the unforgivable sin the sin against the Holy Spirit.' Shame to you for calling his fathers view of life a contradicting mentality......
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by samuelfemo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
HE SHOULD KNOW BY NOW IF HELL AND HEAVEN IS REAL
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by stangely: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
well, I knw dat his family backgrd wasn't stable.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by vowiski(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
sigh!
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by DrDoGood1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Who cares? if him like make him be Babalawo. How is that affect my job search.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Tolexander: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
phillycute: fuNny! nothing concern me with ASUU my dear
pick my dunlop slippers and pick a race cos a gay is detected.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by passionate88: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
REALITY101: Seriously? You expect me to read thru all that? No thanks.

I known all that I needed to know about MJ. He's lived a confused life, he was a drug a addict, a junky, molesterrr and had a low self-esteem on his race and skin color before he became black/white.

This was the cause of his skin colour.
According to J. Randy Taraborrelli's biography, in 1986, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligoand lupus; the vitiligo partially lightened his skin, and the lupus was in remission; both illnesses made him sensitive to sunlight. The treatments he used for his condition further lightened his skin tone, and, with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches, he could appear very pale.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by henrychubayo: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Micheal, what now for you. You rejected a true way of life and there by indulging with so many controversies. See how life changed for you since you decided not to serve God with his people. So sad. Remember the words of our lord, who of you by been anxious can add a cubit to his life span. With all these fame, you are still not happy in life.

How happy those who have lived by Gods righteous standard had benefited themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Penboy: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
henrychubayo: Micheal, what now for you. You rejected a true way of life and there by indulging with so many controversies. See how life changed for you since you decided not to serve God with his people. So sad. Remember the words of our lord, who of you by been anxious can add a cubit to his life span. With all these fame, you are still not happy in life.

How happy those who have lived by gods righteous standard had benefited themselves.
i put life and death before you. Choose life that you may keep living.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by iphedahyor(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
B sincere,did u finish reading d story?
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by richy1473(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why most people nowadays write MICHEAL instead of MICHAEL..I discovered it was not a mistake on some part but deliberately write 'E' before 'A' which ought to be vice-versa...

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by kwajahafiz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
FrostyZonn: M.J was a Muslim, M.J was an atheist, M.J was a paedo, M.J was a Jew...

Now M.J Was a Jehovah's Witness(?)!

What next??

Probably that M.J was an Al Queda secret operative and Osama's third cousin...

Damn! M.J Continues to cause controversy even right from the grave!

what is a paedo brother?.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
kwajahafiz:

what is a paedo brother?.

Click on this link and find out;

Páedophile.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by profeoo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
'If u leave Jehovah,he will cast u off forever' - 1 chronicles 28:9
Michael was shown the best way of life which he warmly accepted through his dedication to God but he gave in to the corrupting influences around him. Too bad he couldn't re-trace his steps because our God is merciful and will forgive any wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
return to him with a contrite heart. Ï liked him 4 his passion to beat the best and be the best. Although he misdirected his efforts. May non wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
has found the TRUTH never stray off it because our life can never be any better without it!

6 Likes

Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Because Michael Jackson is in the title you expect me to read that book.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
CLICK LIKE If you didn't read all this comprehension passage...
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by shitshappen(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
I hope his case will help other young witnesses make the right decision. The truth is 'Everything in this present system of things is transient'. Striving for fame an fortune in this wicked world is as Solomon puts it ' striving after the wind'

5 Likes

Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by unicon25: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Rest in peace dear one
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Adesplendid(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
MJ is dead and he's probably undergoing his judgement...
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
henrychubayo: Micheal, what now for you. You rejected a true way of life and there by indulging with so many controversies. See how life changed for you since you decided not to serve God with his people. So sad. Remember the words of our lord, who of you by been anxious can add a cubit to his life span. With all these fame, you are still not happy in life.

How happy those who have lived by gods righteous standard had benefited themselves.
And how are you so sure about that, self righteous fellow? Do you know if he made peace with God before his death? Somebody please take this fool away from this forum before I do something stupid angry

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by kokolet007(f): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am so sorry for michael for his wrong choice lipsrsealed...........he knew d truth and choose wrongly! Some years back I saw two of nigeria hiphop star at the district convention of JW at their assembly in ogun state! Then they were struggling with their career,they also made their choices too! Money and fame is d root of all evil!
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by gr8man: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nigerian husbands, you see your life?! The truth about Nigerian husbands busted:
www.nairaland.com/1414969/awkward-truth-naija-husbands
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
RECO: Who will read this long story?

if you don't read, you wont be informed. #Fact
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Efikman(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
REALITY101: Seriously? You expect me to read thru all that? No thanks.

I known all that I needed to know about MJ. He's lived a confused life, he was a drug a addict, a junky, molesterrr and had a low self-esteem on his race and skin color before he became black/white.

I actually read the entire article cos i'm a die hard MJ fan. This is why it is good for both parents to adhere to the same faith. That way the kids will not get confused as to where their allegiance lies.
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by jahlove4jah: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2013

jehonadab group?
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
pls summarize the long skill the guy?
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by diamond002: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
undecided Lyk seriously u expect mi to read dis lng article for person wey don die sad abeg ℓ̊ don waka angry
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by laplace19(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anybody wey read that thing finish make him summarise the story for me abeg grin
Re: Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness by Masterwhales: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
It is Good to follow what does the Bible say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare: “anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him” / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.