Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

This Is My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Story (2087 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Story by kingsikaz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
we have been 2geda for 3years.she's my love .she believed in me. she believed in my future and i also did believe in her. it seems all is workin' out well.we both feel relaz n hopeful for better things 2 come.i gave her all my life. i almost waste my because of her.

suddenly,she started behaving strangely. she snubs me. i became worthless before her. she took advantage of my love for her, taking me for a fool.
i quickly but gently call her attention- she said there's no pro.

she stylishly walked away out of my life under d pretense that i'm jealous( which i'm not).
as a principled guy, i dont like goin around a lady beggin for a comeback. i kept quiet.

i later discova that it was my own friend she was goin out with. she gave in for him with d mind that the guy will ask-her-out.this guy never did so. he left her.
now i have found a new love but continue disturbin me , tellin me that she still love me(even trying 2 relate well my siblings and family members). i had try all possible means to let her know that i'm true with her-but she refuse to give up,

nairalanders advice me on what to do cos i don't want to break d heart of my new love.
Re: This Is My Story by 4gotnheros(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2008
This is SHIT! angry You know what to do already, SNUB HER*
Tell her FUCKOFF*** angry
Re: This Is My Story by blackmann(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
Does your new babe know about her? Have you told her about her yet?

If you know you truly love this new girl and not using her to get back at your previous love, i suggest you call her(make sure ur new girlfriend is present) and tell her straight to her face that it is over. But if you are using the new girl to get over her, i suggest you don't bother breaking her heart any further and leave both girls.

But for ur friend to date ur girl, which kain friendship be dat?
Re: This Is My Story by sistawoman: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
How long has it been between relationships?
Is this new girl a rebound?
Re: This Is My Story by tngtech(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
u know wat to do.
Re: This Is My Story by kingsikaz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2008
4gotnheros:

This is SHIT! angry You know what to do already, SNUB HER*
Tell her FUCKOFF*** angry

but she refuse to give up

blackmann:

If you know you truly love this new girl and not using her to get back at your previous love, i suggest you call her(make sure your new girlfriend is present) and tell her straight to her face that it is over. But if you are using the new girl to get over her, i suggest you don't bother breaking her heart any further and leave both girls.

you seems 2 have a point
But for your friend to date your girl, which kain friendship be that?

he's such a runsmania

sistawoman:

How long has it been between relationships?
Is this new girl a rebound?

a year old

not really!
Re: This Is My Story by jkpretty(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2008
U know what to do man. Tell ur old girl off & be firm about it.
Re: This Is My Story by t00cUTE(f): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
blackmann:

If you know you truly love this new girl and not using her to get back at your previous love, i suggest you call her(make sure your new girlfriend is present) and tell her straight to her face that it is over. But if you are using the new girl to get over her, i suggest you don't bother breaking her heart any further and leave both girls.

But for your friend to date your girl, which kain friendship be that?

THAT'S IT. NO MORE NO LESS. TELL HER U NO WANT NA BY FORCE.
IF U HAD NOT FOUND A NEW LOVE AND U SUPPOSE BEST FRIEND DIDNT JILT HER U WUB VE BEEN HURT, SO LET HER Bleep OFF cool cool cool
Re: This Is My Story by larekey(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
once a cheat always a cheat. babes are always complaining that guys cheat on them and the one guy that tries to be faithful see how they pay him back.
@poster
dump her sorry ass and move on, she also has no right to ask for reconciliation, no mind am
Re: This Is My Story by t00cUTE(f): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2008
larekey:

once a cheat always a cheat. babes are always complaining that guys cheat on them and the one guy that tries to be faithful see how they pay him back.
@poster
dump her sorry ass and move on, she also has no right to ask for reconciliation, no mind am

guys cheat, guls cheat. sometimes we re unlucky we e faithful and we find the wrong person. si it is both ways MR
Re: This Is My Story by icemann(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2008
U never learn the art of control. since u want the new girl, do the same shit girls do to guyz. make her spend every dime she has on u. make her finances grind to a halt b4 u dump her.if she is smart she go run b4 she dey broke . an easy way 2 make her leav
Re: This Is My Story by kingsikaz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ icemann

this sound heartless. u dont know ds lady, she's ready to spend every dime for now- but it will be a trap which will be out of control
Re: This Is My Story by yemivictor: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2008
Why not give her a goodbye phock & do away with the slut!? undecided
Re: This Is My Story by ima1(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
yemivictor:

and with the goodbye Phock she traps you with pregnancy what would you do then. i think you should tell her off in the presence of your new gf so your new gf knows wats going on and the old one can stay away.
Re: This Is My Story by tope2000(f): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
The reason you are asking for advice is because you still like her and in a way still want to be with her because if you don't then its a NO BRAINER question cus you know excatly what to do.
Re: This Is My Story by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2008
The girl's got game! grin

She played you. . . haba! embarassed

3 years? in this bf/gf theme? omo, I would have walked away too
Re: This Is My Story by yemivictor: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2008
4Her:

The girl's got game! grin

She played you. . . haba! embarassed

3 years? in this boyfriend/girlfriend theme? omo, I would have walked away too

Please expatiate! undecided . . .
Re: This Is My Story by icemann(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2008
kingsikaz:

@ icemann

this sound heartless. u don't know ds lady, she's ready to spend every dime for now- but it will be a trap which will be out of control

You say am heartless, what of the girl that wasted 3 years of this guys life then went 2 shag his friend and wantsbhim back?
I have given u d best advise, make the old girl spen all her money on u, look at it like type of pay back for all the Bleep ups
Re: This Is My Story by buzyDiva(f): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
Stand ur ground as long as u're sure that its absolutely over!
Re: This Is My Story by kingsikaz(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

The reason you are asking for advice is because you still like her and in a way still want to be with her because if you don't then its a NO BRAINER question cus you know excatly what to do.

it will be a lie to say that i did not like her- but i did not love anymore. but she persists.

yemivictor:

will that solve d problem
Re: This Is My Story by tope2000(f): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
kingsikaz:

it will be a lie to say that i did not like her- but i did not love anymore. but she persists.

I like your honesty
Re: This Is My Story by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2008
@poster

be a man and tell ur old babe to let u be,even if u have to do it agrresively
Re: This Is My Story by uspry1(f): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
@poster

I am sorry that you now are suffered having ex-gf who is your stalker, possessive, jealousy, and delusional to get her power getting you back despite of you already have new girl.

I agree with @jennykadry has said it all--- BE MAN STAND ON YOUR FEET TELLING OLD GIRL "stay out of my life-i don't love you anymore'' AGGRESSIVELY.

Change your phone number, move new place far away from old girl if you can afford, and inform entire your family letting them know that you have new girl---ignore old girl.
Re: This Is My Story by kingsikaz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ uspry1

thanx 4 u practical advice

@ top2000

honesty, un.that is d word. my honesty is just too much, but d reward of my honesty is dishonesty! can u now see.
Re: This Is My Story by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2008
yemivictor:

Please expatiate! undecided . . .
No wink
Re: This Is My Story by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
poster pls ignore dis advise
Re: This Is My Story by yemivictor: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
4Her:

No wink

jennykadry:

poster please ignore this advise

Why do i sense a conspiracy here!? grin . . . . .
Re: This Is My Story by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
yemivictor:

Why do i sense a conspiracy here!? grin . . . . .

because you're smelling your upper lip grin
Re: This Is My Story by makavele: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
diss her, kick her out, and shit! her
just do anything to make sure she aint disturbing you

haba! na u be d only guy for town?
Re: This Is My Story by kingsikaz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
i no sabi o her wahala
Re: This Is My Story by yemivictor: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2008
Why don't you just let me be, stalker! . . . . . . .
Re: This Is My Story by mohammedss: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
carry her go one house or hotel make yu ffffuuuccckkk her wella,then tell her say yu no wan do again.she cant eat her cake and stil have it.abi no be so.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? / Why Do Men Do This? / Dating A Nigerian Capone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.