Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123567 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju Presents OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

These are my Photos of Obafemi Awolowo University that I took from my last trip during Easter. I just so happened to be driving past the school and decided to take a lil break from the 8 hours i had already driven to rest by taking pictures of the school..

Personally I swear that this is the finest Federal University I have entered in recent times. And I have been into Uniport, FUTO & UNN.

I have pictures of the Rocky mountains that surround this University on another camera that I cant find right now. Please enjoy these pictures.. All taken from inside my car.

8 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
More..

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija!
U dey ife? Cos i can see you are just entering 2ru the road 1 gate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: Okija!
U dey ife? Cos i can see you are just entering 2ru the road 1 gate.

Naaaa!!

I pass through Ife and just stopped for pics..

It was my firsttime entering OAU and it blew my mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
More OAU

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Naaaa!!

I pass through Ife and just stopped for pics..

It was my firsttime entering OAU and it blew my mind.
wao!
When was that?
What can you say about the school?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: wao!
When was that?
What can you say about the school?

I could o nly imagine what the school looked like in its glory days..

I could only imagine what the school would look like if we just gave it some attention..

Bitter|sweet feelings..

The school truly deserves the hype...

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
More........

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sights of OAU

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dede

data dikwa expensive undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
tpia@:
okija what concerns you with OAU for goodness sake.

there are other threads featuring the school, please keep your opinions to yourself, thanks.

do schools from your own area.

This isnt one of those threads...

This is just to show pictures from a road trip..

#NO Tribal sentiments here..

If you read somewhere on the thread, I said the school blew my mind..

You dont have to be all defensive! grin

53 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Imanuelle: Dede

data dikwa expensive undecided

Etisalat na eme Bonanza nu.. grin

Je port'u ozigbo ozibo to Etisalat.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
More.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Can see you got to oduduwa, pit theatre, faculty of law, biological sciences, social sciences from the pictures.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Gboliwe: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
No classroom pictures? Are there no students in the school?
BTW, I passed through the school too in April, I had to call Oga Jarus then to tell him. They were celebrating their 50th year so the area was busy

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
More..

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]Mods..

I salute una.. So this is my first post in this section ever.. I hope its good enough to get to the Front page.

These are my Photos of Obafemi Awolowo University that I took from my last trip during Easter. I just so happened to be driving past the school and decided to take a lil break from the 8 hours i had already driven to rest by taking pictures of the school.. Oya! Lets go
thatx nice of you...
maybe some would get convinced now.
*still,i'm waiting for ur e-warriors to begin their usual battle and whining

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Gboliwe: No classroom pictures? Are there no students in the school?

I swear.. I think the school was on break when I went there..

It was Easter 2013.. So I think most of them were out.

I didnt want to start entering classrooms and taking pictures before one Univeristy Tout go come decide to challenge me and I dont trust myself not to snap! So I respected myself and did a car tour of the school.

Although I doubt the pictures of the Classrooms would have been flattering to behold.. Well Pictures of the old classroms sha..

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
tpia@:
okija what concerns you with OAU for goodness sake.

there are other threads featuring the school, please keep your opinions to yourself, thanks.

do schools from your own area.
what is this for goodness sake. Can't believe your hatred still got you to this level.
That is the reason why i very like okija, he does things on his own without sentimental or tribal attachment. Just very natural.

8 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
More..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anybody who fails in that school should be flogged in front of the Ooni's palace. The environment looks very conducive for learning.

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
More...

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Anybody who fails in that school should be flogged in front of the Ooni's palace. The environment looks very conducive environment.

Nwokem...

These Pictures dont do this school Justice at all....

I swear that seeing this school first hand can literally make your head spin... KNUST Kumasi Ghana has nothing on this school at all..

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Finally...

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: what is this for goodness sake. Can't believe your hatred still got you to this level.
That is the reason why i very like okija, he does things on his own without sentimental or tribal attachment. Just very natural.
surely
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Anybody who fails in that school should be flogged in front of the Ooni's palace. The environment looks very conducive environment.
see you now see the school in pictures?
Cos i remember you don't always really believe the beauty of the school when we say 'africa most beautiful campus'.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Finally...
okija!
I doff my cap for you and you begin to earn my respect henceforth!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: okija!
I doff my cap for you and you begin to earn my respect henceforth!

Thanks bro..

Na my amatuer Photography hobby I dey try harness..

I'm sure I missed alot of Killer shots of the school.. But I swear, that school is fvcking fine..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos) / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.