Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,894 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123547 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tolexander: probably you are talking about ibadan poly. Things started getting peaceful on cultism in UI in 2005. I visited the school in 2005, the school was peaceful.

zezeny:
Now I understand u. U are mixing up Poly Ibadan with UI. Poly Ibadan is very close to UI. So, most times wen any cultist activity occurs there, it is mostly believed by many to av happened in UI. But trust me bro, there is no cultist activity,either in its minor form or major form, in UI.

i can't mix up a polytechnic and a uni - i know what I am saying, people. i said 2004, not 2009. that was the last time i heard of any cult clash in UI.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

i can't mix up a polytechnic and a uni - i know what I am saying, people. i said 2004, not 2009. that was the last time i heard of any cult clash in UI.

almost saying the same thing. It seems the cult activities were reduced to the very ground state in 2004. Heard the then school administration made a ransack of the school hostels and many guns were found. The students union government was halted. I went to the school in 2005 and i found it peaceful.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tolexander: almost saying the same thing. It seems the cult activities was reduced to the very ground state in 2004. Heard the then school administration made a ransack of the school hostels and many guns were found. The students union government was halted. I went to the school in 2005 and i found it peaceful.

that's pleasing to hear - we want all our universities cult-free.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
@Coogar:

Frat in UI is at its barest minimum - it is the likes of /Eiye(birds) who have dragged the name of the school in mud continuously. The school premises is safe, very safe. I cannot speak for off campus smiley

As for OAU, there's frat deeply embedded within the system. The only thing is, intellectual/academic competition there is so stiff that even an average IQ'd person would want to thrive to keep his studies first before anything. Now if other schools were like that it would go a long way to slowly eradicate fraternities or at least the violence involved.

Lastly, the places where 'cultism' thrive are state universities and polytechnics. The latter is even worse but as for Federal universities, it is mostly an underG stuff.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
zezeny:

Bro u won't cease to amaze me. Eiye started in UI, Accepted. Does dis fact mean dat dose Eiye or any oda confraternity still exist on d campus. The fact dat it started in UI does not mean it must remain dere. Imagine u writing the 60s. I can't even imagine how many decades is that.

obviously, if you are talking about the last few years, things might have changed. however, as at the time i visited this school, what i saw was disturbing. you can deny as you wish but the facts are stacked against you.
U must av visited UI in d late 90s bro. U won't tell me u visited UI in d last 6 to 7 years and talk dis way. My advice for u is dat, u shud revisit UI and see tins for urself. I'm sure by dis, ur thought about d skul will change.
He obviously doesn't know anything and he is such a dummy,most of his facts are based on the occurences of the 90s,he still expects things to remain the way he left them. What an archaic way of thinking..a re-orientation would help his sick ministry

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by dollyptosh(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
lertee:
He obviously doesn't know anything and he is such a dummy,most of his facts are based on the occurences of the 90s,he still expects things to remain the way he left them. What an archaic way of thinking..a re-orientation would help his sick ministry
holy shit!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by youngPRO(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2013
lertee:
*Falls from Ajumose Shuffle* buhahahahahahaha, that really hurt babe.. Seems u guys are cat and mouse on this thread. He never stops. She never retires. Lol
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by armyofone(m): 1:30am On Sep 01, 2013
grin grin
he has a ministry? grin

lertee:
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 5:43am On Sep 01, 2013
9jacrip: @Coogar:

Frat in UI is at its barest minimum - it is the likes of /Eiye(birds) who have dragged the name of the school in mud continuously. The school premises is safe, very safe. I cannot speak for off campus smiley

As for OAU, there's frat deeply embedded within the system. The only thing is, intellectual/academic competition there is so stiff that even an average IQ'd person would want to thrive to keep his studies first before anything. Now if other schools were like that it would go a long way to slowly eradicate fraternities or at least the violence involved.

Lastly, the places where 'cultism' thrive are state universities and polytechnics. The latter is even worse but as for Federal universities, it is mostly an underG stuff.

This is laugable
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2013
dayokanu:

This is laugable

Check this: Ife is my home town, so I go home very often and visit the campus to meet my cousins scattered all over and I have friends all over OAU and lastly I know people who are frat members in that same OAU (many of them who are doing really well academic wise).

I'm not just talking to talk, it is real but not on campus cool
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2013
lertee:

says the product of a polyandrous marriage with poop for brains. you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus.... you are the dullest member this forum has ever produced, ain't you the vermin that was arguing 3 days ago ilorin is the best in nigeria? a douchebag of your size can cleanse the orificë of a whale!

may amadioha impregnate you with a dozen midgets!

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

says the product of a polyandrous marriage with poop for brains. you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus.... you are the dullest member this forum has ever produced, ain't you the vermin that was arguing 3 days ago ilorin is the best in nigeria? a douchebag of your size can cleanse the orificë of a whale!

Slowpoke I expected your reply to be this filled with rage,I wasn't responsible for your one mother 10father birth,the fact still remains that you are a dullard,archaic and shares same brain with the sheep your mother rared while growing up.
Sango will locate your as$hole and deposit maggots in there ayanma,that stinks.

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2013
lertee:
Slowpoke I expected your reply to be this filled with rage,I wasn't responsible for your one mother 10father birth,the fact still remains that you are a dullard,archaic and shares same brain with the sheep your mother rared while growing up.
Sango will locate your as$hole and deposit maggots in there ayanma,that stinks.

says the product of a cheap drunk fück
i blame the donor & the recipients of your Y-chromosomes for not wiping you off with a tissue and flush you down to the sewer. you are a boil on the arsë of humanity! you are dead today - i will batter you till my sinews creak.

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

says the product of a cheap drunk fück
i blame the donor & the recipients of your Y-chromosomes for not wiping you off with a tissue and flush you down to the sewer. you are a boil on the arse of humanity! you are dead today - i will batter you till my sinews creak.
Manchester swine,please stop having a swoop on those pigs you herd in your village cos I know you are a swineherd.
Coogar have you heard?ask me what? Your stupidity has gone viral,it is all over,I need you to hide your igneoushead under your mother's punanii,who knows maybe your brain can metamorphose into that of a cow or better still a centipede oops is somebody pained? I also heard one of your ten fathers is a horse wow so you are also a product of bestiality,I can imagine your mother's pathetic condition,the trauma of having a moronic child is enough to give her everlasting mental disorder.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
lertee:
Manchester swine,please stop having a swoop on those pigs you herd in your village cos I know you are a swineherd.
Coogar have you heard?ask me what? Your stupidity has gone viral,it is all over,I need you to hide your igneoushead under your mother's punanii,who knows maybe your brain can metamorphose into that of a cow or better still a centipede oops is somebody pained? I also heard one of your ten fathers is a horse wow so you are also a product of bestiality,I can imagine your mother's pathetic condition,the trauma of having a moronic child is enough to give her everlasting mental disorder.

shut the fück up, you mentally-indigent peasant, if there's anywhere resembling hell in the afterlife, i have no doubt you would be sucking on satan's scrötum while a legion of goblins are fisting you...

in the comity of mental handicaps, you would be their life president. with your below average intelligence and a face that looks like the clitöral hood of a leprous witch, i really do not expect something intelligible to come out of your mouth.

you were belched out from the cünt of a village witch - your mother is a horse lover, i don't mean she loves horses, but she would literally let a horse fück her. you spastic worm from a cassava background, i hope you get stripped in public and every tout sticks their fingers in your orificë.

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Katsumoto: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
How did a beautiful thread about Ife turn into an insult-fest for mothers who gave us life? This is too much. embarassed
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Katsumoto: How did a beautiful thread about Ife turn into an insult-fest for mothers who gave us life? This is too much. embarassed

Shocked doesnt even begin to explain how I feel...

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

Katsumoto: How did a beautiful thread about Ife turn into an insult-fest for mothers who gave us life? This is too much. embarassed

cover your eyes, padres! grin cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

shut the fück up, you mentally-indigent peasant, if there's anywhere resembling hell in the afterlife, i have no doubt you would be sucking on satan's scrötum while a legion of goblins are fisting you...

in the comity of mental handicaps, you would be their life president. with your below average intelligence and a face that looks like the clitöral hood of a leprous witch, i really do not expect something intelligible to come out of your mouth.

you were belched out from the cünt of a village witch - your mother is a horse lover, i don't mean she loves horses, but she would literally let a horse fück her. you spastic worm from a cassava background, i hope you get stripped in public and every tout sticks their fingers in your orificë.
Hehehehe,I can see you are pained and this is the only reason you are not consistent, now listen you product of bestiality,the next time I catch your demonic mother peeping through my toilet hole in the form of a drosophilla melanogaster,I will flush her down to live among the maggots where she actually belongs.
Twerp,are you still there,are you still reading this and feeling already depressed? I truly understand your ordeal,the thought of your mother's pathetic behavior is enough to kill you softly you are only suffering from her sins,oh poor you how come the laboratory specimen you call a mother never listened to control,she was sprayed without mercy and even in that process she couldn't help but feed you with maggots now I know the exact reason why your intelligence level is equal to zero

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

Alright seeing this coming from the original thread starter,I quit. Am sorry OP,the mumu brought it to your thread but the air is now cleared
He deserved the lesson and he's been taught the bitter way.
angry
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Jehovah see insults. I need to learn a few lessons lipsrsealed
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

Hahahahahaha hahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
lertee:
Hehehehe,I can see you are pained and this is the only reason you are not consistent, now listen you product of bestiality,the next time I catch your demonic mother peeping through my toilet hole in the form of a drosophilla melanogaster,I will flush her down to live among the maggots where she actually belongs.

can't you see see people are laughing at you? in a bid to sound intelligent, you are using big words to cover up the stüpid genes you inherited from your parents...

one more irrelevant vocabulary on this thread and i would time travel back to the 70s and drop your mother at the abortion clinic to have you terminated.

your mother that has a record of being the neighbourhood whöre.....she fücks about a hundred men in a week - i was fisting her the other day and somebody shook my hand.

Twerp,are you still there,are you still reading this and feeling already depressed? I truly understand your ordeal,the thought of your mother's pathetic behavior is enough to kill you softly you are only suffering from her sins,oh poor you how come the laboratory specimen you call a mother never listened to control,she was sprayed without mercy and even in that process she couldn't help but feed you with maggots now I know the exact reason why your intelligence level is equal to zero

you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed by drug-fiend & sëxually abusive parents to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one forum section to the other.

the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of the internet. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic facebook, twitter & youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed on the blogosphere.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

can't you see see people are laughing at you? in a bid to sound intelligent, you are using big words to cover up the stüpid genes you inherited from your parents...

one more irrelevant vocabulary on this thread and i would time travel back to the 70s and drop your mother at the abortion clinic to have you terminated.

your mother that has a record of being the neighbourhood whöre.....she fücks about a hundred men in a week - i was fisting her the other day and somebody shook my hand.

you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed by drug-fiend & sëxually abusive parents to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one forum section to the other.

the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of the internet. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic facebook, twitter & youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed on the blogosphere.
yawning severally,these alone has shown how depressed and insecured you are,stop displaying your low self esteem,everyone cannot be as fake as you that uses google for word banter. I am sure you searched through google and you ran out of words on it so you decided to push the blame on your baboon looking face. Even a cockroach would know you aint original with your words,why copy, paste,repeat nd even steal my lines..
Internet local champion,you think you can hide under your old damaged computer and type rubbish without getting a match for your words,that must be a delusion on your zero level brain.
This is the last drop for you simply because I had assumed you to be human,what a mistake on my part.
Henceforth I take you as my dog,anything else you write on this thread will be treated as a bark from my dog,now common bark for me with the deepest voice you ever had,cry for me to give you your food and I will be glad to feed you,I haave also gotten drugs to take care of the tick feeding on your blood,you will be well soon Dog..come bark for me come.
Hahahhhahhhah..you are as good as dead so go hide your face.

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
lertee:
yawning severally,these alone has shown how depressed and insecured you are,stop displaying your low self esteem,everyone cannot be as fake as you that uses google for word banter. I am sure you searched through google and you ran out of words on it so you decided to push the blame on your baboon looking face. Even a cockroach would know you aint original with your words,why copy, paste,repeat nd even steal my lines..
Internet local champion,you think you can hide under your old damaged computer and type rubbish without getting a match for your words,that must be a delusion on your zero level brain.
This is the last drop for you simply because I had assumed you to be human,what a mistake on my part.
Henceforth I take you as my dog,anything else you write on this thread will be treated as a bark from my dog,now common bark for me with the deepest voice you ever had,cry for me to give you your food and I will be glad to feed you,I haave also gotten drugs to take care of the tick feeding on your blood,you will be well soon Dog..come bark for me come.
Hahahhhahhhah..you are as good as dead so go hide your face.

stealing words online? bwahahahaha!

you are a tool - if you ask hard enough, people around here would tell you i invented the grammar. what does it take to compose hard punchlines for a laboratory rētard like yourself? you and i do not belong in the same class. i am a predator, you are a prey.....i eat ruminant animals like yourself for breakfast.....

my first observation is you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted. your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world by preventing cretins like yourself do not procreate and spread your stupidity gene code.

everytime anyone, who isn't an equally rëtarded excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent and an obtuse human being. you are spreading the virus of stupidity on this forum, so die slowly and painfully. may the days you have left to live be 4 times as painful as the last few seconds gaddaffi suffered in the hands of his captors.....

amen!

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

stealing words online? bwahahahaha!

you are a tool - if you ask hard enough, people around here would tell you i invented the grammar. what does it take to compose hard punchlines for a laboratory rētard like yourself? you and i do not belong in the same class. i am a predator, you are a prey.....i eat ruminant animals like yourself for breakfast.....

my first observation is you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted. your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world by preventing cretins like yourself do not procreate and spread your stupidity gene code.

everytime anyone, who isn't an equally rëtarded excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent and an obtuse human being. you are spreading the virus of stupidity on this forum, [s]so die slowly and painfully. may the days you have left to live be 4 times as painful as the last few seconds gaddaffi suffered in the hands of his captors.....

amen[/s]
Who let the dog out ? Whoowhooowhoowhooo, my dog bark less na,your food is almost ready I see the effect of the ticks on your brain already.
But wait o..bobo ode,did you actually spew out the cancelled words? Wow I must have frustrated you enough to make you write curses to yourself,eeya poor you.
There's one bad news for you,I do not know how to curse people cos it is only frustrated insecured people like you that go about cursing,anyways it is hereditary so am not surprised. I only know a very familiar statement..
BACK TO SENDER..
Come and cry for me again,bark harder this time
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
lertee:
Who let the dog out ? Whoowhooowhoowhooo, my dog bark less na,your food is almost ready I see the effect of the ticks on your brain already.
But wait o..bobo ode,did you actually spew out the cancelled words? Wow I must have frustrated you enough to make you write curses to yourself,eeya poor you.
There's one bad news for you,I do not know how to curse people cos it is only frustrated insecured people like you that go about cursing,anyways it is hereditary so am not surprised. I only know a very familiar statement..
BACK TO SENDER..
Come and cry for me again,bark harder this time
cheesy

bwahahahaha - don't get your knickers in a twist!

i was just twisting your nipplë - why would i wish death on you? you serve no purpose either dead or living. frustrated? i have been dealing with consummate rëtards like yourself since i joined this forum - i should show you the carcasses of my victims in my crawlspace - you would probably be the 10,000th prey on this forum i have munched. don't take this personal - this is just me taking the dump on lertee(a delivery girl from papa-johns).

you had your chance when katsumoto pleaded on your behalf but like the swine that you are, you came back for your asśkicking. the next time you cross my path, i shall piss in your nostrils. i have a zero tolerance for muppets with mental halitosis like yourself. so steer clear and stop foaming in the mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Coogar and Lartee!

Please may i just open a thread for both of you to go and kill yourselves and stop disturbing our followed topic on this thread with your yabs?

Please!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
someone punch me in the face!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

bwahahahaha - don't get your knickers in a twist!

i was just twisting your nipplë - why would i wish death on you? you serve no purpose either dead or living. frustrated? i have been dealing with consummate rëtards like yourself since i joined this forum - i should show you the carcasses of my victims in my crawlspace - you would probably be the 10,000th prey on this forum i have munched. don't take this personal - this is just me taking the dump on lertee(a delivery girl from papa-johns).

you had your chance when katsumoto pleaded on your behalf but like the swine that you are, you came back for your asśkicking. the next time you cross my path, i shall piss in your nostrils. i have a zero tolerance for muppets with mental halitosis like yourself. so steer clear and stop foaming in the mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient....
Do you know what I wish right now? I just wish you re brilliant but as a dog that you are you don't have a choice than to follow your mistress,coogoat,I am far above you aand you just have to swallow that bitter pill,you are not even enough to banter word with me evidence has shown all over,you may choose to live or die after reading this that is your business but hey dog,I aint through with you yet,when you stop replying how do I get entertained.
(Paaaraaaaa) do you know this sound? Hehehe I just fart and pooed on your face lick it and get satisfied,that is your meal for tonight for being obnoxious..heheheheheh,am so having a laugh here,you love trouble you get it double folds

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by EazyJ(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
OMG!See yabbing
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar: someone punch me in the face!
please i beg of you in the name of whatever you serve.
Please Answer my question!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos) / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.