Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart (1572 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Phartymah112(f): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
To my future husband...

Hmmmmmm........ I know you are somewhere out there looking for miss right. Here i am, waiting gladly to have you.

I know you would be special and unique in your own way... I believe you won't cheat on me,i'll trust you like the wives of the prophet(S. A. W) trusted him...but i don't want you to take second wife...keep it in mind.

Dear,very soon You would be the best husband in the whole world.
Maybe our path had crossed but we were both shy though we wanted to talk. Or we have not meet at all but surely,i know we've got to see oneday, talk,love,have children and live together happily forever...

You'll be the one to wipe my tears when i feel i need to cry

you'll be the one to tell me it would be well when i am sad.

And there are some secrets i need to tell you...pls come in time.
I love you!!!
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Enegod(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lool
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by texaco1: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Phartymah112: To my future husband...

Hmmmmmm........ I know you are somewhere out there looking for miss right. Here i am, waiting gladly to have you.

I know you would be special and unique in your own way... I believe you won't cheat on me,i'll trust you like the wives of the prophet(S. A. W) trusted him...but i don't want you to take second wife...keep it in mind.

Maybe our path had crossed but we were both shy though we wanted to talk. Or we have not meet at all but surely,i know we've got to see oneday, talk,love,have children and live together happily forever...

I love you!!!
Different problems for different people .smh
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by kindy86: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
desperate serchin, gud husband swet na
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by simdam500(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2013

I love you!!!
bolded part is funny, like seriously.....
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Phartymah112(f): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
texaco1:
Different problems for different people .smh
got it...eeya,you're fed up of life and maybe you're looking for a river to jump in.
kindy86: desperate serchin, gud husband swet na
not searching desperately buh its gud to av d gud hubby
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Phartymah112(f): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
simdam500: bolded part is funny, like seriously.....
might be funny buh what i always wanted
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Kslib(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
He might be reading this right now not knowing its him..
All izz well!
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Phartymah112(f): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kslib: He might be reading this right now not knowing its him..
All izz well!
i hope he would tell when we meet that he read this...
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by gr8man: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Op, I pray you meet him soon. I think you need to read this
The truth about Nigerian husbands busted:
www.nairaland.com/1414969/awkward-truth-naija-husbands
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by kay9(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
smiley
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by nelie(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2013
At OP, av got some things to tell u. Can u find a way to reach me in private? Hit me bk lemmeno. Nt sure u can write me tru my profile though
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by mumumugu(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2013

I love you!!!

i visited tb joshua. He told me my wife would be reading a letter to me at nairaland

op, u are my destynd wife
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 30, 2013
smiley
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Enegod(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2013
mumumugu:

i visited tb joshua. He told me my wife would be reading a letter to me at nairaland

ode grin
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by fitzmayowa: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2013

I love you!!!

Phartymah look no further am here waiting for you...PM me so we can start working things out... smiley
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by mekzyjoe(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Phaty baby add me let's share our new found luv 225bc3b0..signed...mekzyjoe....b.sc..m.sc
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Phartymah112(f): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
fitzmayowa:

Phartymah look no further am here waiting for you...PM me so we can start working things out... smiley
mumumugu:

Do you guys have what it takes?
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Fkforyou(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2013
Nice thread lady,by d way don't u think I might b d one,you are F'atima and am F'aruk...when we have kids we would name them F'ahad,F'areeda,F'aiz....LOL.....I was just joking...Gudluck with ur quest,I pray he reads this thread.
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Fkforyou(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2013
Nice thread lady,by d way don't u think I might b d one,you are F'atima and am F'aruk...when we have kids we would name them F'ahad,F'areeda,F'aiz....LOL.....I was just joking...Gudluck with ur quest,I pray he reads this thread.
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by 190theclown: 1:37am On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Phartymah112(f): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2013
Fkforyou: Nice thread lady,by d way don't u think I might b d one,you are F'atima and am F'aruk...when we have kids we would name them F'ahad,F'areeda,F'aiz....LOL.....I was just joking...Gudluck with ur quest,I pray he reads this thread.
thanks
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Emaprince: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
hope you won't cheat on him as well cos the biggest offence in every relationship is cheating..i always hope i marry a responsible and faithful woman who will wait for me even when I'm not around for two months cos I've seen several women who cheat on their husbies if they are the type that normally travel..GOODLUCK sha!
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by mumumugu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
I got what it takes, i take what it gots
Re: Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart by Phartymah112(f): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ema prince: hope you won't cheat on him as well cos the biggest offence in every relationship is cheating..i always hope i marry a responsible and faithful woman who will wait for me even when I'm not around for two months cos I've seen several women who cheat on their husbies if they are the type that normally travel..GOODLUCK sha!
thanx....
mumumugu: I got what it takes, i take what it gots
ehen......... You will just have to change your name

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Most Beautiful Ladies Smell Bad / Is This The Most Romantic Picture In Nairaland? / Where Nigeria Belongs In World Sex Satisfaction Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.