Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... (18896 Views)

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Most Handsome White Men/Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by kzokul(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
2baba fyn pass am wela........
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Beauty,they say,is in the eyes of the beholder. Just because he look handsome to you doesn't mean he look handsome to others.

By the way,I heard that the beautiful ones are not yet born. Or when you were doing your research,did you peep into the future to see the unborn,beautiful kids? undecided

It's obvious,you are having a crush on him. Just express your feelings to him. Who know,he might consider you. cheesy
u ar wrong ma dear..so wrong
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
kzokul: 2baba fyn pass am wela........
if na joke u de joke..guy av mercy on 2baba na.....buh if na true u de talk...it was mentioned above"fair in complexion celeb..nt dark 1...tanx
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bilany: It's "boys over flowers" not "boys before flowers" and yea, he's cute.
any 1 z accepted..
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bilany: It's "boys over flowers" not "boys before flowers" and yea, he's cute.
u cn make use of d both
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by lertee(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yes he is handsome but definitely not the most handsome.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
U guys got to bliv me dis guy is so cute. He starred in mackerel run(2007), I am sam(2008),boys over flowers(2009),personal taste (2010), city hunter (2011), faith(2012) and now his next movie to be starred with park shin hye is 'the heirs', dat will start airing dis October. Trust guys dis guy is tooo 'beautyfilled', his dimple, smiles, adams apple, his amazing height, flawless skin and gosh!!! He's rich mennhh. Don't be surprised if I be like I had a crush on him and wen I first saw his movie till date. He can't be compared wt oda co-stars like kim sang boom, kim joon, jang seuk,jung nor kim hyung joong. Dis oppa is just too cute, min ho is da bomb. I once had a crush on song il gook(dat jumong, crime squad, a man called God guy) but not until I saw dis oppa.
Btw d gal beside him is park shin hye for 'the heirs' movie, dat concept along z enuf to raise ur brow lol
& I forgot to add, guess what? He just turned 26 on the 22nd of June. Oh my!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by agb2011(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
C'est moi:
Nobody dare crush on my crush....#straight face.i had and still have a huge crush on him after watching city hunter.
hey girlfriend, angry that's my crush you are talking about, lol! winkkiss I fell in love with him after I watched "Faith". cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by yfo: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Olajumokeibk: U guys got to bliv me dis guy is so cute. He starred in mackerel run(2007), I am sam(2008),boys over flowers(2009),personal taste (2010), city hunter (2011), faith(2012) and now his next movie to be starred with park shin hye is 'the heirs', dat will start airing dis October. Trust guys dis guy is tooo 'beautyfilled', his dimple, smiles, adams apple, his amazing height, flawless skin and gosh!!! He's rich mennhh. Don't be surprised if I be like I had a crush on him and wen I first saw his movie till date. He can't be compared wt oda co-stars like kim sang boom, kim joon, jang seuk,jung nor kim hyung joong. Dis oppa is just too cute, min ho is da bomb. I once had a crush on song il gook(dat jumong, crime squad, a man called God guy) but not until I saw dis oppa.
Btw d gal beside him is park shin hye for 'the heirs' movie, dat concept along z enuf to raise ur brow lol
grin grin grin

err...it would help if we knew the movies u keep referring to
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by yfo: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
agb2011:
hey girlfriend, angry that's my crush you are talking about, lol! winkkiss I fell in love with him after I watched "Faith". cheesy

perhaps, I should personalise my earlier post as it seems d dude has got other fans (and your rival it seems)
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
y-fo:

err...it would help if we knew the movies u keep referring to
What do u want to know? At ur service ma'am/sir
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
& I forgot to add, he's just 26. Oh my!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by yxizzy(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lee min Hoo is a preety boy and so lazy. But I like his step
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
spongeback: Please could you write this in English? I don't understand short-hand undecided
ask me again!?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Popowaa: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
See as sm guys are dying from excessive jealousy
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by MsSpaqs(f): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
All u crushers jes startd a war cuz he's all mine.Beware Ladies haaaahaaaa #evil laff#

Bt criously d broda is fiiineeeeee wink
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Cestmoi1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
agb2011:
babes,no try am.do u know i followed dis guy to twitter but he was just tweeting in their language which i dnt understand.i no fit share am,abeg.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Cestmoi1(f): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ms Spaqs: All u crushers jes startd a war cuz he's all mine.Beware Ladies haaaahaaaa #evil laff#

Bt criously d broda is fiiineeeeee wink
laughing in my sweethrt's language.go look for another person.my loff is 4 me and me alone dear! lol
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by druid06(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
He looks too feminine. Is this what passes out as handsome these days? What happened to when a man looks actually like a man?

Sum tin Wong

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by demelza: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
druid06: He looks feminine. Is this what passes out as handsome these days? What happened to when a man looks actually like a man?

Sum tin Wong
Eeeewwwing at that over-sculpted body of Arnold, its too goddamn much.
I will pick this Asian guy over that a 100 times over.
He is too cute for words.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by druid06(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
demelza:
Eeeewwwing at that over-sculpted body of Arnold, its too goddamn much.
I will pick this Asian guy over that a 100 times over.
He is too cute for words.

Arnold is a very good representation on how a man is supposed to look and the new Michael Wahlberg is cool too.

BTW, I thought you were a dude?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
druid06:

Arnold is a very good representation on how a man is supposed to look.

dat Arnold of a guy z ntin 2 write ome abt
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by demelza: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
druid06:

Arnold is a very good representation on how a man is supposed to look.

Yes Arnold was the standard in the Neandarthal era not now. We have gone metrosexual.
BTW, I dont think my name sounds like what a dude will bear.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hs not fine pass Airforce1..
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by druid06(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
demelza:
Yes Arnold was the standard in the Neandarthal era not now. We have gone metrosexual.
BTW, I dont think my name sounds like what a dude will bear.

Metrosexual = Closet Gay. Any male do who pay too much attention to his looks and fashion instead of his physique is closet gay.

So this is what envogue now and what girls/ladies of this generation go for.. It's pretty absurd knowing there are well built and handsome guys out there yet some ladies still ignore that and go for 'pretty' guys who look very much like girls.

What happened to guys like The Rock, Michael Wahlberg, Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves and others.... Very macho/semi-macho guys...
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Mzabby(f): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
smileyme likey...liked him more in FAITH and CITY HUNTER,cool
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by hayfordedohs(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2013
Fucking gay...u guys should do better tins with ur time...jobless bois
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Natasha2(f): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2013
He's cute.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by yfo: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2013
Olajumokeibk:
What do u want to know? At ur service ma'am/sir

thanks...I was thinking of getting his movies but it would just increase the envy I have for him.

see my nigerian babes tripping for a foreign dude......when I'm still alive angry
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2013
y-fo:

thanks...I was thinking of getting his movies but it would just increase the envy I have for him.

see my nigerian babes tripping for a foreign dude......when I'm still alive angry
lol
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by DawnLemon(f): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2013
I like the series so much. But not as much as I like the cast. The guy in the film with earrings has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen on a Korean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today. / Late Oladips Refused To Release His Album Until He Got Justice For Mohbad(vid) / Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.