Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) (102837 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
I_am_strata: maybe you r right, but i can only see like two or three structures that can compare to those found in oau. I really wanna take sides with you its jez that i'm not convinced. "the devil i know is better than the angel i dont know''
Please come and know the angel o. You know "knowledge is light".
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Iamstrata(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Chartey:
Please come and know the angel o. You know "knowledge is light".
noted
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by shidof(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Proudly ABUSITES, we're naturally aheads...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by huthmanadam(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Prouldly abusite,, naturally ahead... Pics of engineering department,, social centre,, amina and alexis hostel,, vet department are missing...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by uceee(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Internet pictures cannot tell the story. Next time, someone on ground should take pictures. There is no way a Nigerian school is this neat. I could be still be convinced by pics from a student on ground who will not hide the not-so-nice places.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by elMacho(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2013
Proudly abusite.. Kongo camp on point,
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2013
uceee: Internet pictures cannot tell the story. Next time, someone on ground should take pictures. There is no way a Nigerian school is this neat. I could be still be convinced by pics from a student on ground who will not hide the not-so-nice places.
Honestly ABU is that neat. When i first got here during harmattan, i joked i could just take pics of myself in a cardigan and send them to my friends lying that i was in Ukraine and they would believe. There are beautiful trees and flowers all around and there are hordes of cleaners and gardeners in every nook and cranny of the school keeping it clean every day. Just come and see for yourself dear.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2013
huthmanadam: Prouldly abusite,, naturally ahead... Pics of engineering department,, social centre,, amina and alexis hostel,, vet department are missing...
Sorry, if u've got them please post. Many places especially the new buildings are not here too.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tunex23: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2013
The first time i went to ABU Zaria for post utme i nearly lost, that school nah city on it own. the univ too make brain infact i vow say i must enter which i later did.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
woww.....d bigest and d finest..cnt wait to be dia
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chartey: Anybody who's got more pictures should please add.
can u pls stp intimidatin oau like serious dev nt seen a skul dis beautiful and neat in 9ja bfore.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chartey: Anybody who's got more pictures should please add.
can u pls stp intimidatin oau like seriously dev nt seen a skul dis beautiful and neat in 9ja bfore.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
hadizadeezy: can u pls stp intimidatin oau like seriously dev nt seen a skul dis beautiful and neat in 9ja bfore.
Lol, Hadiza you're calling for war.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chartey:
Lol, Hadiza you're calling for war.
ehhh i gree,heard dev constructed new exotic building in around, can u pls post dem?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
buildings in kongo i meant
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
hadizadeezy: buildings in kongo i meant
I'm not in Kongo o. Our Kongo brothers and sisters should help us.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chartey:
I'm not in Kongo o. Our Kongo brothers and sisters should help us.
owk nyc job though
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
kip the intimidation goin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Iamstrata(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
hadizadeezy: kip the intimidation goin
v u been to oau before?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ali akilu - kongo campus

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
ABUTH & pol science dept respectively

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Behind view of Geo dept and view of the main gate from within. I rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by uceee(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chartey:
Honestly ABU is that neat. When i first got here during harmattan, i joked i could just take pics of myself in a cardigan and send them to my friends lying that i was in Ukraine and they would believe. There are beautiful trees and flowers all around and there are hordes of cleaners and gardeners in every nook and cranny of the school keeping it clean every day. Just come and see for yourself dear.
I am not saying that your school is not beautiful. It is obviously a very well planned, beautiful school. But most of these pic you posted seem to have been taken immediately after the structures were built. Some even look like 3D plans. Its not realistic that a Nigerian university, managed and used by Nigerians is this neat (notice that I used the word neat, not beautiful) Pics that show those places in use will show a fairer picture.
Also, Structures, roads and flowers alone don't make a good school. Where are the learning equipment?
No beefing, I'd like all Nigerian units to be truly beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by WIMUNR(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ Kogistan,

Please let's stop posting all these pictures already, You wan make boys port comot for their schools. As you must have noticed, some are already beefing.

@ Uceee, these are real pictures and recent pics. Infact, those pics are not even neat enough. You need to have seen the school when Prof. Mahdi was still the VC, you will know that what you are seeing now is not neat enough.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
uceee: I am not saying that your school is not beautiful. It is obviously a very well planned, beautiful school. But most of these pic you posted seem to have been taken immediately after the structures were built. Some even look like 3D plans. Its not realistic that a Nigerian university, managed and used by Nigerians is this neat (notice that I used the word neat, not beautiful) Pics that show those places in use will show a fairer picture.
Also, Structures, roads and flowers alone don't make a good school. Where are the learning equipment?
No beefing, I'd like all Nigerian units to be truly beautiful.
Ucee, i understand you, but part of what i wanted show is the so much above average(not perfect) maintenance culture in ABU. These buildings are just as they are in the pics. In fact, my faculty looks much better in real life. There are new buildings built and being built within the last two years in every faculty and the pics of those are not even included.
If you can get internet pictures of any university in this country as good as these, please bring them. At least, there can't be pictures of structures that don't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Chartey(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
kogistan: Behind view of Geo dept and view of the main gate from within. I rest my case here.
Kogistan i see u. How Kongo na?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by drhammed: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
As I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ , dis pix rili make sense die . ℓ̊ luv I̶̲̥̅̊† pas oau , wl lyk to do my Msc I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dat sku inshallah , wish 2 meet som undagraduate of d skul , any1 can try 2 add on bbm @ 23363470
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Fynestboi: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
This structure am seeing are beautiful indeed..
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Fynestboi: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
And please can i get a pics of the hostel not the outer look bt the inner look.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by uceee(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chartey:
Ucee, i understand you, but part of what i wanted show is the so much above average(not perfect) maintenance culture in ABU. These buildings are just as they are in the pics. In fact, my faculty looks much better in real life. There are new buildings built and being built within the last two years in every faculty and the pics of those are not even included.
If you can get internet pictures of any university in this country as good as these, please bring them. At least, there can't be pictures of structures that don't exist.
OK man. I hope to visit one day in the near future. You've got a really beautiful school if I haven't said it already.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chartey:
Kogistan i see u. How Kongo na?
@chartey, kongo is fyn o. Except 4 ASUU strike dat has kept us off our campuses. Hw about faculty of medicine and samaru?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by papachy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
I rep Abu zaria we are naturaly ahead haterz go hug transformer 1 geography department 2 microbiology department 3 Abu tower 4 faculty of science

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.