Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) (102810 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University (abu)2015/2016 Acceptance Fee/school Fees Payment Is On / Ahmadu Bello University,zaria Post Utme 2014/2015 Result Is Out!!! / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Sodiq3(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

Don't be that silly to state someone is barking online when you are typing in all CAPS.

I hope you get my drift. Behave yourself, so you won't be disgraced.
I searched,I peruse round nairaland but i did not see where it's stated that you must type In lower keys.,Don't be so dumb to understand why i was really typing in CAPS..if you are a product of OAU,I'm afraid,It was all a wasted years...

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Aerial view of OAU.

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by irewolepeter(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Iaz93: Please, apart from A.B.U, is there any other school with a fountain? gringrin
Fountain of Knowledge @ Unilorin. . .tho am a FUTARIaN
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Erotex(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
ABU vs UNN Which one large pass?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
if this is beautiful, then imitate it in your neighborhood, your town, your city, the country of nigeria. why have an oasis in desert when the whole place can be the ocean?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
/

MY ALMA MATER...

SAMARU Campus!!!

I stayed in a hostel inside College of Aviation Technology.

Good environment I must say. But too many "Aluta continua!" in those days.

//
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by omeiza1979(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
PROUDLY ONE,SO GREAT,SO UNIQUE. WELL PLANNED.INDEED A CITADEL OF EXCELLENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunex23: Wow!!! pls kindly list them and tell us the visible difference they have make or contribute to this country

If it interests you, the only Nigerian Nobel laureate is from OAU. I could go on and on.
Erotex: ABU vs UNN Which one large pass?

ABU is the largest in terms of land mass. UNN is not even as large as OAU even when you total all her campuses.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by slimshady1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Proudly ABUSITE!!! Big S/O to all who are NATURALLY AHEAD. There's no disputing ABU is beautiful in every aspect. This is my 14th year in ABU and i can prudly say, NONE CAN COMPARE TO ABU. IM part of the U11 family on Kongo campus. Heck some universities can't even boast of a cumpus as beautiful as the smaller Kongo! LIKE if you are proud to be NATURALLY AHEAD!

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sodiq3:
I searched,I peruse round nairaland but i did not see where it's stated that you must type In lower keys.,Don't be so dumb to understand why i was really typing in CAPS..if you are a product of OAU,I'm afraid,It was all a wasted years...
This was totally uncalled for bro. Learn to keep quiet when necessary.

11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

9 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by lacasa: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yep!

ABUSITE till I die!

#. . . God bless the Soul of late Sardaunan Sokoto.

May ur killers n loyalists continue to rot in the lowest pits of Hell
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

The powerful alumni doesn't add up to the fact that ABU still lags behind UI, OAU, UNN, UNILAG and even UNIBEN in educational standards.
You know how backward and retar.ded in growth the north is( where ABU is located) and ABU is the only school in the same league with others i mentioned though with variations respresenting a zone as large as the north where the political power has been evolving for years. I hope that explains the alumni strength. ABU is a nice school too but don't push your stakes too far.
smiley
is unilag and uniben skuls to be mentiond,,,comon pls speak with inteligence next tym owk
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
lafex: VERY SOON MY NAME WILL BE ON THE LIST, IN SHA ALLAH
Ahmadu Bello University is notable for producing numerous Nigerian leaders including many state governors and Ministers. Amongst the alumni are: Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, GCFR, former President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Namadi Sambo, current Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Dahiru Musdapher, current Chief Justice of Nigeria
Atiku Abubakar GCON, former Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Oladipo Diya, GCON, former Vice President/CGS, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Ghali Umar Na'Abba, former Speaker, House of Representatives
Sunday Awoniyi, Northern Yoruba Leader, Former Chairman ACF
Usman Bayero Nafada, former Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives
Ayodele Awojobi, Scientist and Professor at University of Lagos
Attahiru Jega, Professor, Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
Mansur Muhtar, Executive Director of the World Bank
Mohammed Bello Adoke, Minister of Justice & Attorney General of the Federation
Nnenadi Usman, former Finance Minister
Turai Yar'Adua, former First Lady
Shehu Ladan, former GMD, NNPC
Jerry Gana, former Information Minister
Idris Legbo Kutigi, former Chief Justice of Nigeria
Rilwanu Lukman, former Secretary General OPEC & Petroleum Minister
Nuhu Ribadu, former Chairman, EFCC
Ibrahim Lamorde, current Chairman, EFCC
Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, former FCT Minister
Donald Duke, former Cross River state governor
Isa Yuguda, Governor, Bauchi State
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, Governor, Nasarawa State
Shamsudeen Usman, Minister of National Planning
Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, Governor, Gombe State
Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari, Governor, Kebbi State
Ibrahim Geidam, Governor, Yobe State
Danbaba Danfulani Suntai, Governor, Taraba State
Bukar Abba Ibrahim, former Governor, Yobe State
Mohammed Bawa, former Ekiti State governor
Abubakar Ibn Umar Garbai El-Kanemi, Shehu of Borno Kabiru
Ibrahim Gaya, former Kano state governor
Zainab Abdulkadir Kure, politician
Sanusi Lamido, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Ahmed Makarfi, former Kaduna state governo
r Adamu Mu'azu, former Bauchi State governor
Samuel Oboh, architect
Rebecca Ndjoze-Ojo, politician
Aminu Safana, doctor/politician
Ibrahim Shekarau, former Kano state governor
Ibrahim Shema, Katsina State governor
Ussif Rashid Sumaila, economist
Ibrahim H. Umar, former Vice Chancellor and scientist
Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa, Kaduna state governor
Adekunle S. Lawal, Former governor of Lagos and Imo states
Why are they all politicians?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tunex23: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

If it interests you, the only Nigerian Nobel laureate is from OAU. I could go on and on.

ABU is the largest in terms of land mass. UNN is not even as large as OAU even when you total all her campuses.
i was expecting that name grin grin grin..... but pls do you knw of one PROF GABRIEL AUDU OYIBO, THE BEST MATHEMATICIAN IN THE WORLD AND THE FOUNDER OF THE FAMOUS "GAGUT" THEOREM?? i could go on and on

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by irewolepeter(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
mathematician: in terms of academic standard, ABU is wack, nigeria's top 5 are OAU, UNILAG, UI, FUTO, FUTA.
N.B: Futa before Futo . .anyway wat happend to Unilorin, i cant find them on ur list. . They are Bbf
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by dejt4u(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunex23: i was expecting that name grin grin grin..... but pls do you knw of one PROF GABRIEL AUDU OYIBO, THE BEST MATHEMATICIAN IN THE WORLD AND THE FOUNDER OF THE FAMOUS "GAGUT" THEOREM?? i could go on and on
also, professor amiere of chemistry,
late prof. Aliu babs fafunwa.. And many many more
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
hadizadeezy: is unilag and uniben skuls to be mentiond,,,comon pls speak with inteligence next tym owk

Who are you to accuse me of intelligence issues when you can't even put forward replies coherent enough?

What is your forte?

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
lwkmd......am enjoying dis
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
irewolepeter:
N.B: Futa before Futo . .anyway wat happend to Unilorin, i cant find them on ur list. . They are Bbf
forgive me
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

Who are you to accuse me of intelligence issues when you can't even put forward replies coherent enough?

What is your forte?

undecided
well i wunt bandy words with you cos you are nt well experienced educationally
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Well, after viewing these pics, I think uniuyo is the most ugly in Africa grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
tunex23: i was expecting that name grin grin grin..... but pls do you knw of one PROF GABRIEL AUDU OYIBO, THE BEST MATHEMATICIAN IN THE WORLD AND THE FOUNDER OF THE FAMOUS "GAGUT" THEOREM?? i could go on and on

I'm afraid there is no such title or even term as 'best mathematician'

Pls be concise!

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
NnamdiN: Well, after viewing these pics, I think uniuyo is the most ugly in Africa grin
lollll
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Erotex: ABU vs UNN Which one large pass?
ABU is the largest in Nigeria, and second largest in Africa after University of Cairo. OAU is the second largest in Nigeria.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Mogten(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

The powerful alumni doesn't add up to the fact that ABU still lags behind UI, OAU, UNN, UNILAG and even UNIBEN in educational standards.
You know how backward and retar.ded in growth the north is( where ABU is located) and ABU is the only school in the same league with others i mentioned though with variations respresenting a zone as large as the north where the political power has been evolving for years. I hope that explains the alumni strength. ABU is a nice school too but don't push your stakes too far.
smiley
Nigga, you're dumb!!! that an ignoramus like yourself could be found in the "progressive" south is testament to the fact there are top notch unis in your supposed "backward" North. What exactly are the yardstick to your analogy as regards academic excellence? All I see up there are the opinion of a myopic skew-sighted t.wat. Come state how ABU lags behind those Southern unis and have your a55 whipped!!! Ko da me ka zo, mun fi ka.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
hadizadeezy: well i wunt bandy words with you cos you are nt well experienced educationally

Miss learn to spell correctly first before you engage me. smiley

I hope you are not one of ABU's product. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
hadizadeezy: well i wunt bandy words with you cos you are nt well experienced educationally
well experienced=tautology .... Refurbish your grammar first grin

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by lafex: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lilimax: Why are they all politicians?
u close ur eyes while reading. Not all of them are politians. Any way these are the little I can list now.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by tunex23: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
dejt4u:
also, professor amiere of chemistry,
late prof. Aliu babs fafunwa.. And many many more
I tire for them ooo......just becos one guy list some prominent politicians them think say na Wetin ABU Zaria dey produce smiley.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

I'm afraid there is no such title or even term as 'best mathematician'

Pls be concise!
what would he say of the likes of terrence tao andre szemeredi, ben green, yakovlevich perelman .. Etc grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mogten: Nigga, you're dumb!!! that an ignoramus like yourself could be found in the "progressive" south is testament to the fact there are top notch unis in your supposed "backward" North. What exactly are the yardstick to your analogy as regards academic excellence? All I see up there are the opinion of a myopic skew-sighted t.wat. Come state how ABU lags behind those Southern unis and have your a.ss whipped!!! Ko da me ka zo, mun fi ka.

Would you engage me nicely?
cheesy
I've only stated well established facts. If you problem with them, bring your own facts or disprove mine.

It's that easy.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures) by demmykay: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
An ABUSITE is ahead of you N A T U̶̲̥̅̊ R A L L Y

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? / Yabatech ND/HND Part Time Form For 2021/2022 Academic session / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.