Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? (2111 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2008
wonder shall never end so they say.
just late last night i caugt my niece in a romantic kiss with a guy in a sharp corner were i usualy hang out with my babe lately, i was so furiors that i thought i should burst his head on the process but i couldn't.
hmm , she's is only 17yrs of age and i was so disapointed.
would it have been better if i had interupted by bursting the young man's head as a piece of warning? cool
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Uche2nna(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2008
How old is ur babe when U started dating her? undecided
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by TOH(f): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2008
does she know you saw her
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
Maybe you should have acted it out first. . .burst your own head first, see how it feels, if it'll work. then try it with his head.

She's 17, she's not an adult, yet she's not a child. I bet you probably started running after girls below that age bracket
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
toh,

my sisters safety is my priority. so i wouldn't watch her falling away. wink

4her,

oh really?, well, i thought that woulda been a sign of warning. i no want him to corrupt my little sister. wink

uche2nna,

ol boy, i cant really tell. but i know she was above 18. wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by TOH(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
well? does she know or not? if she bdoes when did you confront her
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
studio43:

toh,

my sisters safety is my priority. so i wouldn't watch her falling away. wink

4her,

oh really?, well, i thought that woulda been a sign of warning. i no want him to corrupt my little sister. wink

uche2nna,

ol boy, i can't really tell. but i know she was above 18. wink

yeah right tongue
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
She's 17. . .she would have been corrupted even when you DID NOT see them.

Telling him to back off or bursting his head would make him go further, atleast that's what I think
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2008
toh,

yep. im still taking my time. i've not been able to speak with her since last night i figured it out. im begining to hate her. hmm well, if not for the teachers strike, i wouldn't have figured this might be what she does at school. wink

@ib,
how are you?
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2008
@studio
im fine thankyou, you?

@topic
no, you shouldn't have 'burst' his head
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2008
@4her

i know how to cage asses. dont worry wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by TOH(f): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
how can you hate her? Are you well?
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ib,

i smell corruptness. i only came for a holiday and now see what i'm begining to figure out bout this miss lil hot ass nice of mine grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
studio43:

@4her

i know how to cage asses. don't worry wink

And how will you cage him?

Plz, I really must know. . .cuz I got a lil sister to protect too grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
hate ke?

im not gonna hate her. but i would teach her how to hate that boy friend of hers. trust me.
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
studio43:

@ib,

i smell corruptness. i only came for a holiday and now see what i'm begining to figure out bout this miss little hot ass nice of mine grin
who your little sister? she's only growing up grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
i will have to threaten him with a scary text messages.
i got his number. im real fast wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2008
studio43:

i will have to threaten him with a scary text messages.
i got his number. im real fast wink

oh wow! how l.a.m.e?

and here I was thinking tying him up and beating the sh*t out of him. . . undecided
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ib,
yeah yeah yeah, she's only growing up. but it gotta be in responsible way. not as if im a preacher, but we were raised in a responsible way.
i was just wondering were she got that life style from?
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2008
studio43:

@ib,
yeah yeah yeah, she's only growing up. but it gotta be in responsible way. not as if im a preacher, but we were raised in a responsible way.
i was just wondering were she got that life style from?
ok o baba mi tongue
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2008
i know him very well. he isn't man enough. just a little shout he is cold as snow.

tying him and wooping his ass is diabolical wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Uche2nna(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
Ok , studio. I guess U have a point there.

Its better U talk to ur sister and not to the guy.
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ib,

o she iyami.  were have u been this while? smiley
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by TOH(f): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
studio43:

toh,

im begining to hate her.

and what lifestyle are you talking about? since when is having a bf a "lifestyle"
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by HRhotness(f): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
What is all this talk about being corrupted,

the girl is 17, at that age your body is doing things u don't understand.

its normal for the girl to want to act on those feelings. . .  talk to her and advise her to be careful, thats the best u can do because no matter what happens she'll still find a way get her groove on
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2008
studio43:

@ib,

o she iyami. were have u been this while? smiley
just around smiley

HR.hotness:

What is all this talk about being corrupted,

the girl is 17, at that age your body is doing things u don't understand.

its normal for the girl to want to act on those feelings. . . talk to her and advise her to be careful, thats the best u can do because no matter what happens she'll still find a way get her groove on
seconded
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2008
enter the double standards -

you are simply afraid your sis will become a victim of all the same ish you have dished out to chicks

one of the cool aphorisms i found in tom clancy's the bear and the dragon is

-daughters are God's revenge on you for being a man - i guess we can include sisters

let me just tell you this - if ur sis makes up her mind to get laid, theres nothing you can do about it. this thuggeery of beating up her boyfriend will get u nowhere - what if she decides her next boyfriend will be a 6 footer with multiple black belts? wetin u go do then ? buy gun? grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Uche2nna(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
oyb:

- if your sis makes up her mind to get laid,

True dat

oyb:

what if she decides her next boyfriend will be a 6 footer with multiple black belts? wetin u go do then ? buy gun? grin

Maybe look the other way when u see them making out grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by TOH(f): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
I've always liked oyb grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
TOH:

I've always liked oyb grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2008
studio43:

i know him very well. he isn't man enough. just a little shout he is cold as snow.

tying him and wooping his ass is diabolical wink

so you think sending him threatening text would do?

oh yea, naija has no effective police. , here, he would have called some popo on your ass for threatening him grin

I still say tie him up jor
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
@oyb,

look the other way ke?,

na hin be say i go turn militant overnight and take the black belly bet hostage. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Topup, The Agony Aunt. / Will I Ever Get A Girl Friend. / Double Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.