Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,369 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (736440 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2013
@CC
Interesting!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2013
Too much to do... sad

School runz stuff... Shopping ... Uniforms... sad sad

Oh, how I wish the summer holidays last longer! Gonna miss my babies!! cry {and helpers! } cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2013
Wao! I am yellowpawpaw.
Giving to me when I was small. So many of such name I swear!
Everybody has a diff name for me.

So many: mosquito(bc of my voice, can't join choir when I was young)
Efeefe(that small ant that uses to lick sugar)
Oyinbo
Yellosis
Bekee
Ajibo
Most of these name r meant as ridicule eg if I annoy u,u can call me efeefe in annoyance.

My existance in this world is just testimony.I wanted to share my story here so some can learn from it but after seein attacks on those that shared there own,its a no no no for me.

But my story has been shared in diff churches by diff pple.

I'm very emotional, lvs crying a lot.(Clears my soul sharp sharp)

I lv native food like ora and bitter leaf soup the anambra way with enuf azu mangala( my FIL sees to that)

A family woman

Hubby is my dream man come alive.
Very positive minded.
Believe in working hard

Hate gossip and idleness. Instead. Find newspaper and read

Lvs information and science.
Believes in change.
Loves humour a lot.
Lvs reading anything!

Easily bored doing d same thing.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: Too much to do... sad

Oh, how I wish the summer holidays last longer! Gonna miss my babies!! cry {and helpers! } cheesy

How did you come by ur username?
Do you play the Xylophone?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayde: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2013
Royal Roy:

Ayde...welcome on board. Feel free to pop in with your comments more often!!

How come so many Amala loving people plenty for family section?

Where is Baba Oyo?
Make Baba come open e-restaurant o!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks Loyal Roy cheesy..ermm, Royal I mean.

Yes o, be like say TeamAmala plenti for hia. Baba Oya where you dey o, your e-customers don dey wait you o grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Wao! I am

Yellowpawpaw.

Mosquito
Efeefe
Oyinbo
Yellosis
Bekee
Ajibo
Most of these name r meant as ridicule eg if I annoy u,u can call me efeefe in annoyance.

All these names for you alone?
Haaaaaa!! People no try o!

God pass them o!

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover: Okay for the first time ever on NL . . .I am going to explain the concept behind chaircover grin grin

Funny enough it was a very very simple concept

I was part of a hire business that hired out party supplies such as chairs, table cloths, wedding table centerpieces etc wink
I said it!
Anytime I see that name then,I will laugh and laugh!
There is another name,chillisauce! I will look for her to come and explain that name. I just lv it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2013
ayde:

Thanks [size=28pt]Loyal Roy [/size]
cheesy..ermm, Royal I mean.

Yes o, be like say TeamAmala plenti for hia. Baba Oya where you dey o, your e-customers don dey wait you o grin grin

Lmaooooo!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover: Ypp you are really funny. Dont mind them jare. Mosquito ko . . .ant ni kiss kiss kiss

I guess that they did not know about what happened to the rejected stone. Olorun ju won lo

U dey mind them! They said I can't join choir cos my voice is so tiny and then can ring out very well.
Better close ur ears when I sing then!
In school I was frequently punished bc of my voice. Somebody will be shouting and making noise, but once I say anything, that is the voice teachers will hear. Enuf punishment. I was later tagged notorious noise maker by my agric teacher.
It has changed for better now. They said its bedroom voice. I wonder what that means
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayde: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw: e.g if I annoy u,u can call me efeefe in annoyance.

Noted. tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2013
ayde:

Noted. tongue
If I get u eeh, walahi talahi, I will dismember u!
Olode abi olodo!
I get single bone o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayde: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover: Okay for the first time ever on NL . . .I am going to explain the concept behind chaircover grin grin

Funny enough it was a very very simple concept

I was part of a hire business that hired out party supplies such as chairs, table cloths, wedding table centerpieces etc wink

Hmmm, Chaircover! I like the personality behind that name smiley. Love reading your comments on issues raised..thumbs up to you!

Waiting for biolabee, bellong, dayokanu etc..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayde: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
If I get u eeh, walahi talahi, I will dismember u!
Olode abi olodo!
I get single bone o!

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ayde: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover:

Love you too babes kiss kiss kiss so long as you dont call my oyinbo YP names grin

[s]it seems that you like guys cos na only guys names you mention o! I no dey oooooo. I heard that NL guys are baddddd ooo!!! grin[/s]

Heheheehe cheesy..this Madam CC don finish me o! Lol

I actually love reading from their men point of view..daz all wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by simple2004(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2013
@rr. passed thru 'hell'? my dad never allowed that. he has to 'drive away the hawk b4 asking d chick why it goes out alone to eat'. 2 me patience, comitment on both part, understanding, friendship ar vital ingredients in marriage.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: Too much to do... sad

Efe, im still waiting for you o
im sure you are already enjoying the fun, dont worry, its normal to miss your babies but they are in safe hands(God's hands).

RR, good concept, where is my award for opening the gate of this lovely thread, i so love it, because at least, we are knowing every family section individuals username's meanings and why they chose them and we already know that family section folks are amala folks.
Baba oyo, RR broght you out of your hiding place, that's fine, welcome sir.
Jidegirl, dad's girl, dont be jealous when your queens and princesses' turn out to be dad's girls.
CC, thanks for letting me know that you aren't comfortable with my madam, noted for action.
YPP, i want to add bororo to your names, that's what we call very fair people in our area.

Happy Weekend to all.
Love you all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yes o am so loving you all here on family section. let me add mine.

My real name is actually Yetunde aya Omotayo, the "taryour" my id is actually my hubbies name. Am married to my best friend and my worlds greatest and have lovely kids too. Am proudly a Nigerian,born and bred in the city of Lasgidi. Am from ijebu ode in Ogun state (but never been there before o).
But now business carries me everywhere though its yet to take me to my home town.

Am a christian from birth and still a Christian in marriage. Am a business woman with my own registered company BOASH cakes and events,into cakes for all occasion,finger foods and chops for all occasions,cocktails,general catering service e.t.c.

Am 90 percent sanguine, love having fun and a complete extrovert and love hanging out with my family in my free moments,a very emotional lady who cries easily and extremly down to earth,also very funny my friends call me clown,free hearted,loving and caring and I can also b very good at pretending if I choose to. My best moments are gisting with my hubby and playing with my kids,love most when am playing rough play with my oga @ d top. I love my God most,after God comes my family.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by slimyem: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice thread.

Errm..where do I start from?....

My handle...-its obvious enough and just what describes me. Been slim from the beginning,still slim now and ever shall be world without end. cool. The other part of it is a part of my name.

I might not post in here after now. Forgive me if I don't. Its because I'm not a chitty-chatty person and I'm not good with idle and drawn out conversations especially online.

My likes-plenty.. My dislikes-a lot.
My best food has to be gaari and dodo with cow-leg(brokoto) in stew sauce. grin

What else? cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
slimyem: Nice thread.

Errm..where do I start from?....

My likes-plenty.. My dislikes-a lot.
My best food has to be gaari and dodo with cow-leg(brokoto) in stew sauce. grin

What else? cool

Mz Lepa grin grin nice to have you here!

Your food combination is interesting o!
Will try it out some day!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
taryour: Yes o am so loving you all here on family section. let me add mine.

My real name is actually Yetunde aya Omotayo, the "taryour" my id is actually my hubbies name. Am married to my best friend and my worlds greatest and have lovely kids too.

Am a christian from birth and still a Christian in marriage. Am a business woman with my own registered company BOASH cakes and events,into cakes for all occasion,finger foods and chops for all occasions,cocktails,general catering service e.t.c.
I love my God most,after God comes my family.

Good to have you here Mrs Tayour!!

Weddings coming along my way soon!!

I have you in mind!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ciphoenix: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
simple2004: @rr. passed thru 'hell'? my dad never allowed that. he has to 'drive away the hawk b4 asking d chick why it goes out alone to eat'

That proverb though cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by slimyem: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Royal Roy:

Mz Lepa grin grin nice to have you here!

Your food combination is interesting o!
Will try it out some day!
you should.
You won't regret it. wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
chaircover: Tayour which part of Lagos are you? Do you do small chops? How much per tray?

Yes o aunty cc,I do small chops. Like I said earlier work carries me everywhere so am presently in ewekoro Ogun state. Here is a list of our services @ Boash cakes and events. My contacts are there,will be looking forward to hearing from you ma.

BOASH NG -
Hello Ma
To us, every event is an opportunity to invent new ideas and concepts. Every individual, group or organization is different and wants to be treated specially. As such, every job we do requires a touch if ingenuity/innovation and every event we handle is unique, special and peculiar.

Here's a list of our offerings.
CAKE
1, Fruit Cakes
II, Novelty Cakes
III, Gourmet Cakes
IV, Seasonal Cakes
V, Lovers Cakes
VI, Wedding Cakes
Snacks
I, Meat/Chicken/Apple pie
II, Beef roll
III, Doughnut
IV, Chinchin
SMALL CHOPS
I, Samosa
II, Spring rolls
III, Mossa
IV, Stick Meat
V, Puffpuff
VI,Pizza
VII,Shawama
VIII,Assun
IX, Executive Ram Bbq
X, Chin-chin
We offer catering services for corporate clients on TGIF,Wedding Anniversary dinners, and Company get-together:- this includes; Fish kebab, Assun, Chicken nd Chips, Coleslaw, Barbecue, Jollof rice, Fried rice etc.

Be Rest assured that we are moderate in pricing and will assist you to spend wisely and get more than your Naira's worth.

.................."Exceeding your expectation exceptionally"

Contacts - 08061385853, 08038506581.
BB Pin - 29767A76
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Royal Roy:

Good to have you here Mrs Tayour!!

Weddings coming along my way soon!!

I have you in mind!

Aww that very kind of you. Will be most glad to be at your service. Thanks and God bless
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
taryour:

Yes o aunty cc,I do small chops. Like I said earlier work carries me everywhere so am presently in ewekoro Ogun state. Here is a list of our services @ Boash cakes and events. My contacts are there,will be looking forward to hearing from you ma.

BOASH NG -
Hello Ma
To us, every event is an opportunity to invent new ideas and concepts. Every individual, group or organization is different and wants to be treated specially. As such, every job we do requires a touch if ingenuity/innovation and every event we handle is unique, special and peculiar.

Here's a list of our offerings.
CAKE
1, Fruit Cakes
II, Novelty Cakes
III, Gourmet Cakes
IV, Seasonal Cakes
V, Lovers Cakes
VI, Wedding Cakes
Snacks
I, Meat/Chicken/Apple pie
II, Beef roll
III, Doughnut
IV, Chinchin
SMALL CHOPS
I, Samosa
II, Spring rolls
III, Mossa
IV, Stick Meat
V, Puffpuff
VI,Pizza
VII,Shawama
VIII,Assun
IX, Executive Ram Bbq
X, Chin-chin
We offer catering services for corporate clients on TGIF,Wedding Anniversary dinners, and Company get-together:- this includes; Fish kebab, Assun, Chicken nd Chips, Coleslaw, Barbecue, Jollof rice, Fried rice etc.

Be Rest assured that we are moderate in pricing and will assist you to spend wisely and get more than your Naira's worth.

.................."Exceeding your expectation exceptionally"

Contacts - 08061385853, 08038506581.
BB Pin - 29767A76
Ok naw.
This is getting serious!
U must pay RR for this!
God will continue to enrich u. No food for lazy man. Will bookmark this. One can never tell.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Ok naw.
This is getting serious!
U must pay RR for this!
God will continue to enrich u. No food for lazy man. Will bookmark this. One can never tell.

Yes ke,am willing to pay RR o. When I born girl I will give her to RR in marriage. Abi RR you no want ni? Trust me she will sure make a good wife.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Whoa! Just got up with serious headache... RR this concept is success after all.

@ yes oh I'm daddy's girl smiley, ofcourse I get jealous when those girls take my spot... not occasionally... Everytime angry

I need to take something for this headache brb

@cc una welldone oh, Madam Tayour , more grease to your elbow , YPP I'm coming back to bug you, and others.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
@Royal roy

There was another guy with royal in his name. Are u d same person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.