Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737268 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dexterush(f): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good day house,happy easter to you all.
Make your children holiday more fun with our Micky mouse Automatic Rechargeable quad bike for only 8k. For children BTW 1-4 yrs.(London Used).

And order for your newly shipped in baby carseat(London used). Non accidented and very affordable Place your order while stock last.07032275304.please watssap for picture,wasn't allowed to post pictures.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
So this is not an advert. Being nice to share for parents. A friend sent it to me and I'm passing it on. If your child is in Secondary school, something to do.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Flakky26(f): 4:52am On Apr 08, 2018
You can still have a domestic maid Like another family member. Go to www.naamanmaid.webs.com to request for a pleasant and trained domestic helps,nannies etc
08158992501 for those based in abuja for now.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ifyalways(f): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Onegai:
So this is not an advert. Being nice to share for parents. A friend sent it to me and I'm passing it on. If your child is in Secondary school, something to do.

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Please, my friends and I were having a crazy argument: should you give your son a doll to play with? It started from a post one saw on Twitter and moved to our Whatsapp. I went digging and to be honest, I can see the benefit of it. Though I don't know if I'm as brave as one of them was (she got him a doll). But don't just scream "no" and walk away, read and decide for yourselves:

http://nefescorner.com/should-your-son-play-with-do/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 4lorunsho(m): 5:50am On Apr 20, 2018
follow p. inspiration fm. 92.3

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Preciouzword: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Preciouzword: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 2:54pm On May 02, 2018
Hello guys. Sequel to this post explaining why you shouldn't let your toddler spend a long time in front of their tablet or tv

http://nefescorner.com/tablets-television-and-nigerian-toddler/

We came up with DIY affordable learning tools you can easily create at home and your child can learn with, here:

http://nefescorner.com/5-awesome-affordable-diy-learning-play/

Please read and enjoy.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Flakky26(f): 5:31am On May 06, 2018
request for a trained and pleasant domestic help . click www.naamanmaid.webs.com ,

....we will give you a domestic maid like another family member
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 4lorunsho(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2018
Listen to family Today With Funmi Johnson today at exactly 11:30 am today on inspiration FM @Inspiration923.Invite your close pals, neighbors, colleagues. #FamilyTodayWithFunmiJohnson #QualityTime

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:34am On May 11, 2018
4lorunsho:
Listen to family Today With Funmi Johnson today at exactly 11:30 am today on inspiration FM @Inspiration923.Invite your close pals, neighbors, colleagues. #FamilyTodayWithFunmiJohnson #QualityTime
they say things that are mostly unrealistic, they think like they are in los Angeles
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 10:59am On May 12, 2018
Hello, madam finally posted this! In case you're wondering what to get for your toddler, to educate them. It is incredible and I have personally seen the benefits of so many items on the list. But don't take my word for it, please read:

http://nefescorner.com/the-goshdarnit-awesome-toy-list-for/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by haleemwale(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
There is nothing cuter than watching your little baby’s diapered booty wiggling back and forth as he scoots across the floor,BUT hard or rough floor can quickly bloody or bruise your baby’s knees as he crawls a few laps around your living room.
Get Your baby's knee protector.

Intrested in wholesale? Market price:#1000
Wholesale price:#800/pair (pay on delivery available in lagos only)
Minimum order=5 pairs
Free delivery for purchase of 20 pairs upward
Serious buyers can call: 09033905607 or whatsapp:08089192367
We also do video calls/chat to confirm authenticity of the product (No scam zone)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 10:02am On May 21, 2018
Hey everyone. Got to share this here:

http://nefescorner.com/its-time-for-bestman-games-childrens-finance-fair-2018/

You can't hope to hammer and that money will be enough. You have to plan and the most successful people plan their children's lives (show God your working plan and let Him sign off on it), rather than leave things to chance. And with Nigeria's growth forecast and economy, it is crucial to have enough info. So share the link, see if you can make it. Thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by kadiaupdates(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2018
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ordbrandco: 4:49pm On May 22, 2018
Accelerate your business today!

Greetings,
I am Rocky, the graphic designer and Brand strategist for Ord Brand CO & asuqu.com, The largest marketplace for creative & professional services in Nigeria. Through our years of professional experience in advertising, media and branding we have gained a good reputation for our exceptional design and usability skills, we pride ourselves in creating lasting impressions by offering Top-Notch tailored solutions to clients yearning to build a burgeoning brand.

We offer individual and collective professional business services to our clients at affordable prices, including (but not limited to); Graphic design, social media marketing, content marketing, Website Design, Business Growth Consulting, Business Management and Structuring, Brand identity, Internet Marketing and Publicity, Training, Business Plan, Proposals, Company Profile, Feasibility Study Writing and other irregular business enhancement services you may require.

we focus on keeping businesses operating cost low and achieve more results and seek to bring out optimum turnover from the target audience.

Would you be up for chatting about your core service needs? am available and will be glad to respond to your inquiries

Phone : +234 802 605 8392
Emai : ordbrandco@gmail.com

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by psylliumhusk1: 3:32pm On May 25, 2018
Invest today
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by concordetz: 12:46pm On May 27, 2018
There is no public holidays tomorrow 28th May 2018 for Lagos state schools contact http://concordebookstore..com.ng/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 4:24am On May 28, 2018
Omg funroom has turned to Adroom undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by danielro: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello everyone in the house, plz am seriously in need of your general help on my house rent which as due since on the 5th of January and my landlord has been disturbing me since then and always make me feel ashamed of myself has a man in the presence of my wife nd the kids and even my neighbours, plz help me with any amount God give you in power to do, am even planning on sending my family to my mum to stay then I can find my own way also, but I don't pray to be separated from them....the total sum of the money is 90k and all I could manage to raise with me now is just 20k cos I still have to feed the family with the little, thank you and may God bless you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by johnime: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
DNA expert says 3 out of every 10 Nigerian men aren't the biological fathers of their kids...

A durex survey once ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world...

But small cheating, "Men are Scum" Nlers will carry guns
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by OlamartDynasty(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by adegbite01: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
hello room
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Flakky26(f): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
request for domestic staff online at www.naamanmaid.webs.com or call 08158992501

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.