Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (731445 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2013
What kind of family forgets their siblings bday angry angry angry angry

I dey vex 4 all of una

Tunapa,my vex 4 u reach mount everest,i need demand an apology 4m u undecided

R231,words can't even describe cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^^ Which day was your birthday? I am not good with dates, sometimes I forget mine......sorry angry cry cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
cdamsel: What kind of family forgets their siblings bday angry angry angry angry

I dey vex 4 all of una

abi o! yeye family angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
bellong: ^^^ Which day was your birthday? I am not good with dates, sometimes I forget mine......sorry angry cry cry
e don pass na so whats does it matter
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
abi o! yeye family angry angry angry angry angry angry
no mind them not just 1 sibling o bt 2,a whole me & ID,una Bleep up I swear undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
cdamsel: e don pass na so whats does it matter

It matters, we must eat cake na... But you didn't inform us now because i don't even know the date..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
cdamsel: What kind of family forgets their siblings bday angry angry angry angry

I dey vex 4 all of una

As a gentleman, I am very very sorry to have forgotten such a wonderful moment.. Happy birthday in arrears. May the LORD bless you on every side, increase you, may the light of His countenance shines on you and give you rest.. Loads of love from Tunapa and others....lol
Though you didn't tell us the date ooooo. You accused us wrongly..
ID, are you also accusing me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
tunapa2009:
As a gentleman, I am very very sorry to have forgotten such a wonderful moment.. Happy birthday in arrears. May the LORD bless you on every side, increase you, may the light of His countenance shines on you and give you rest.. Loads of love from Tunapa and others....lol
bellong:

It matters, we must eat cake na... But you didn't inform us now because i don't even know the date..
i did mention it,just didn't remind y'all a day b4 as u guys were expecting,its nt just me o,me & ID una miss our very special days

Tunapa,i wish I was referring 2 u 4getting my bday,thats nt y I told u 2 apologize
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
cdamsel: i did mention it,just didn't remind y'all a day b4 as u guys were expecting,its nt just me o,me & ID una miss our very special days

Tunapa,i wish I was referring 2 u 4getting my bday,thats nt y I told u 2 apologize

Maybe i didn't read the part you mentioned it. Between, I am very poor with remembering birthdays. What I do now is that I keep reminding myself everyday that my birthday is 29th October. I do this because it is also my wedding anniversary, so madam doesn't get angry for my short memory of date..... grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
bellong:

Maybe i didn't read the part you mentioned it. Between, I am very poor with remembering birthdays. What I do now is that I keep reminding myself everyday that my birthday is 29th October. I do this because it is also my wedding anniversary, so madam doesn't get angry for my short memory of date..... grin grin
Okay oo. What is my offence ooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
tunapa2009:
accuse ke? no oooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
chaircover: Where is everyone?
CC, I hail thee.. Good afternoon..
Hope u r doing great?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
chaircover:

we dey ooooo!
how are you and yours?
It seems that we are the only ones in the room . . .

In that case, close the door and let us put on one kanayo o kanayo movie and munch popcorn. The others are really missing all the fun

Tunapa!!!!!! did you just see what I saw? Kanayo was shot in the right arm but his left arm is bleeding NOLLYWOOOOOOODDDD!!!!! I hail grin grin grin grin
Chai... Na nollywood be that ooo...
Police: stop there! Or else I will shoot you and you will die
Actor: shoot be na!!!
Police shot him on the forehead!!!
Actor: ahahah!!! You shoot me!! And I die!!!
Nollywood.. The pride of Nigeria entertainment industry...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
chaircover:

LOL . . the bizzare thing is that I keep on watching it . . . .although I have seen a lot of nollywood stunts in James Bond movies too grin

Was it not the same skyfall that JB was shot and fell into the sea, yet in the next scene he was alive and well grin
I hardly watch movies these days. I find it difficult to sit down for 2hours except I force myself...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by MMotimo: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2013
@RR

Congrats, your Royal Modship cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2013
MMotimo: @RR

Congrats, your Royal Modship cheesy

Thanks Mmotimo!! Been a while o! Hope the family is doing good?

[size=26pt]Hello House [/size]

Its been a busy week, hustle & bustle from north to south and east to west.

Christmas is on the way, make pepper rest for all the fun that comes in the air.

My Thoughts For Today::: There are a lot of people who wake up every morning without any bearing. No job, no school, no business, nothing to do!!
A man who has two arms, two eyes & two legs who wakes up and all he does is sit down infront of his house, eyeing women who are fetching water & young school girls heading to school.

Sometimes my mind wonders if they got some fund, maybe they could plan something for themselves but alas, I wasted good sum of money trying to set-up this 35yrs old man, and he went to buy clothes, shoes and take his fellow lazy guys on a two week drinking spree.

I got to Naija to meet him in the same place doing the same "screening" for little girls to entice.

Well, that's just to say he has effectively blocked chances for other really needy people like him who have genuine plans but lack money to implement.

Good to be home, plenty Amala for the whole of the month....hopefully I don't turn black before leaving.

[size=26pt]Chenny [/size] has been learning to be self reliant and adding more skills to her education.
We appreciate all who have contributed to her course....we are still appealing to others who have plans to raise something for her to please do so.

God bless you all.

Royal-Roy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2013
chaircover: welcome home roy . . . . if amala made person black, then I will be blacker than charcoal by now

Lolllz....that was something some of my Hausa told me while we were serving, believing amala makes most of us westerners black.

chaircover: Yes roy, sadly there are always people who will turn out to be disappointments in the end. Some people are like that and no matter how many times they will be placed on the bed, they will roll onto the floor. so many missed opportunities, so so sad.

Yes o, I don't think he can be redeemed.
Quite sad seeing people you grew up with sometimes remaining stagnant after so many years.
But I guess he need a slap from God to wake him up.

chaircover: Anyway you have fun in Naija . . . . and be safe smiley
Yesso....I definitely will.
Seeing Sop-Right and a lot of clean roads around this city. Really impressive.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Maipride(f): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2013
Roy roy.... Hehehe.
Kaabo.... smiley lipsrsealed

Be safe.

Gd morning y'all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2013
E kaaro ooo gbogbo ile..... Ina kwana...... Good morning
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2013
bellong: E kaaro ooo gbogbo ile..... Ina kwana...... Good morning
what about we Igbo folks?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2013
onegig: what about we Igbo folks?

You can help me do that... I tried hard to add it but didn't want to turn it to Greek... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2013
bellong:

You can help me do that... I tried hard to add it but didn't want to turn it to Greek... cheesy cheesy

Nah...Not me. You know am not versed in that area.

Am pseudo-igbo...Wasn't proud enough to learn my local language. LOl wink

However...a quick search on the net

Shows it is "ibola chi"
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2013
onegig:

Nah...Not me. You know am not versed in that area.

Am pseudo-igbo...Wasn't proud enough to learn my local language. LOl wink

However...a quick search on the net

Shows it is "ibola chi"

Could have used google translate but I don't trust its translation... Ibola chi
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tinkybabe(f): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2013
Morning house!
God bless and direct our steps as we step out today.
Have a great weekend ahead.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2013
@RR.. Welcome to naija.... Do av a wonderful stay..

@CC... Amala is my best food ooo.. I could remember the day I made amala for more than 10 people. They were just amazed like this guy sha!!! Though I like cooking... I had this igbo friend that ate it, he really enjoyed it.

Cdamsel, sissie, R231... Where art thou? Thou canst forgeteth us here ooo...
Good morning to you all... Thank God is friday @YPP...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2013
tunapa2009: @RR.. Welcome to naija.... Do av a wonderful stay..

@CC... Amala is my best food ooo.. I could remember the day I made amala for more than 10 people. They were just amazed like this guy sha!!! Though I like cooking... I had this igbo friend that ate it, he really enjoyed it.

Cdamsel, sissie, R231... Where art thou? Thou canst forgeteth us here ooo...
Good morning to you all... Thank God is friday @YPP...

Good morning, tunapa how have you been.
I love amala, but I don't eat it that often, royal Roy dhl my share oh with gbegiri and ewedu soup wink

Hello house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.