Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737540 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2013
Morning to the beautiful ladies and good men in the house. Wishing you all a good Sunday and happy week ahead.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: u re not alone dear,dont mind them na so them dey do?making us singles jealous all the time angry

Marital status doesn't matter. Tell us about your parents, boyfriends ..we don't mind smiley.

Maybe I start gist about my escapade before marriage. But old things have pass away.... cheesy

I travelled and partied a lot during my single days. In as much as I worked my as s and go to church too. So I'm not missing a tin.
Singles, enjoy your waka now because when babies enter, na so so plan you go dey plan before leaving the house. angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2013
Royal Roy:

Em....em....em.....minus me!!!

grin grin grin
You!
I feel you r the no1 marriedman here.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
You!

Run oh, we have started buying asoebi for him
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: u re not alone dear,dont mind them na so them dey do?making us singles jealous all the time angry
I just feel alone like seriously,I actually felt everyone here is married including you. grin
bellong:

Report whoever is rubbing it in your face, I will ensure proper punishment is meted out to the person.

Meanwhile, we have some unmarried folks we must marry out by fire by force before the end of this year. See me after the service for detailed information cool cool
Not really rubbing it on my face, I just thought singles are not welcome.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Lol,busted. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Baba Oyo: Morning to the beautiful ladies and good men in the house. Wishing you all a good Sunday and happy week ahead.

Baba Oyo....ekaaro o.
I sent you an SMS on the update.
Hope u got it?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

E-badu-belle somebody !

lertee:
You!

Me ke? Don't mind them o. Still standing with my 10 fingers up in the air....lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2013
Church Mode:::::Going to dance for the Lord.

Will bring plenty anointing back for you all.

Nice week ahead all.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2013
Dutchessss, got your mail
Feed you back after church.
Cheers
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Don't mind them jor! cheesy tongue
like say u no b leader? undecided grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Marital status doesn't matter. Tell us about your parents, boyfriends ..we don't mind smiley.

Maybe I start gist about my escapade before marriage. But old things have pass away.... cheesy

I travelled and partied a lot during my single days. In as much as I worked my as s and go to church too. So I'm not missing a tin.
Singles, enjoy your waka now because when babies enter, na so so plan you go dey plan before leaving the house. angry
u party? That is so hard to believe,U don't sound like it one bit,lol. Chillisause waka? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: like say u no b leader? undecided cry

Choi!

Na which kind early morning accusation be this na? grin grin

lertee:
I just feel alone like seriously,I actually felt everyone here is married including you. grin
Not really rubbing it on my face, I just thought singles are not welcome.

Now why would you say or feel that way?

Just because there are married folks here doesn't mean you can't relate or talk to us - I promise you we don't bite cheesy

We're just one big happy family here. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
me ke?thats a joke right? undecided

Me way they go convention & crusade 4 husband? Or beg my fellow housemates to hook me up?even my advances to RR was so intense that he taught I was a psyco,now he avoids me like plague & doesn't talk to me anymore,but b4 he thought I was hilarious? cry cry cryif na play stop am ooooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Just because there are married folks here doesn't mean you can't relate or talk to us- I promise you we don't bite cheesy

before na them oooooo

Lesson:in the end the truth always comes out grin grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: u party? That is so hard to believe,U don't sound like it one bit,lol. Chillisause waka? grin

Hmmm, ok o, no wahala. You go see my color for u and R123 day. By the time I hit the stage, ppl will think I'm the bride grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: me ke?thats a joke right? undecided

Me way they go convention & crusade 4 husband? Or beg my fellow housemates to hook me up?even my advances to RR was so intense that he taught I was a psyco,now he avoids me like plague & doesn't talk to me anymore,but b4 he thought I was hilarious? cry cry cryif na play stop am ooooo
Lol.. cheesy

Relax babe, you don't need to speak too much..we go browse how to get e-swag o. As per say no one knows how you look, make dem imagine am for your swag.

RR case na different thing. Him still dey dance alanta.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

Hmmm, ok o, no wahala. You go see my color for u and R123 day. By the time I hit the stage, ppl will think I'm the bride grin
abeg oooooo no upstage me oooo angry.u don do ur own pass tongue

But honesty,if I could, someone ll stand for me,the whole celebration gives me the creeps.
i think ceremonies re just over hyped,i would have wanted to wake up married,my mum ll kill me even b4 I say it,she is so gearing up for the big day,the woman no just won gree grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: me ke?thats a joke right? undecided

Now you're exaggerating...but anyway, don't give up yet. All you need to do is:

~ Cook more for him
~ Do his laundry
~ Clean for him
~ Be his personal aid, agony aunt, shoulder to cry on
~ Be his friend and confidant
~ Offer to pay his bride price
~ Let him have his fill of sowing his wild oats
~ Be acommodating to his toasters, both male and female. Welcome them with open arms.
~ Pay your monthly salary into his account, from which he'll give you small pocket money
~ Bribe CC and Bellong
~ Bribe his pastor

Infact if you follow this list religiously eh, na just a matter of time before we see you and RR saying "I do" on the tree tops! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
E bi like say time zone done change o..I would love to be in church today but using 2 hrs preparing. Let me leave it, next Sunday
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Chillisauce:
Lol.. cheesy

Relax babe, you don't need to speak too much..we go browse how to get e-swag o. As per say no one knows how you look, make dem imagine am for your swag.

RR case na different thing. Him still dey dance alanta.
if I post my pix u think I ll score a guy? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: before na them oooooo

Lesson:in the end the truth always comes out grin grin cheesy

Gbam!

Na er...typo! I'm still 16. Next year I'll be 25 and the year after that, I'll be 18 kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Now you're exaggerating...but anyway, don't give up yet. All you need to do is:

~ Cook more for him
~ Do his laundry
~ Clean for him
~ Be his personal aid, agony aunt, shoulder to cry on
~ Be his friend and confidant
~ Offer to pay his bride price
~ Let him have his fill of sowing his wild oats
~ Be acommodating to his toasters, both male and female. Welcome them with open arms.
~ Pay your monthly salary into his account, from which he'll give you small pocket money
~ Bribe CC and Bellong
~ Bribe his pastor

Infact if you follow this list religiously eh, na just a matter of time before we see you and RR saying "I do" on the tree tops! cheesy cheesy
hahahahahah,falls of THE tree top
The one that got me in particular is "Be accommodating to his toasters, both male and female. Welcome them with open arms."

I don't think I'm exaggerating,its true,he avoids me,i don't know if I took the joke too far oooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2013
@efe, RR is on suspension, I will burn his cable until he picks his belle and stop dancing alanta. Xmas is coming, I will pick asoebi.

Back seat for CC and babaOyo.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Chillisauce: E bi like say time zone done change o..I would love to be in church today but using 2 hrs preparing. Let me leave it, next Sunday
2hrs? Even brides don't prepare that long
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Gbam!

Na er...typo! I'm still 16. Next year I'll be 25 and the year after that, I'll be 18 kiss
hahahaha,do u live in nigeria?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: if I post my pix u think I ll score a guy? grin

No, don't post your pix, keep them on their toes. Keep guessing, imagining etc.

Btw, me i no like online love o. I tried it once, what I saw when we eventually met, I nearly collapse. Since then, hmmm..OYO
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Chillisauce: @efe, RR is on suspension, I will burn his cable until he picks his belle and stop dancing alanta. Xmas is coming, I will pick asoebi.

can I watch while u do that? wink grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Choi!

Na which kind early morning accusation be this na? grin grin

Just because there are married folks here doesn't mean you can't relate or talk to us - I promise you we don't bite cheesy

You are right babe,everyone seem to be happy really but sometimes when I peep in,I do not know what to discuss or what not to discuss. So attimes I just read through and pass.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

No, don't post your pix, keep them on their toes. Keep guessing, imagining etc.

Btw, me i no like online love o. I tried it once, what I saw when we eventually met, I nearly collapse. Since then, hmmm..OYO
hahahahaha,its true,cos pple re photogenic,unlike me sometimes I wonder if it's me in the picture cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: hahahahahah,falls of THE tree top
The one that got me in particular is "Be accommodating to his toasters, both male and female. Welcome them with open arms."

I don't think I'm exaggerating,its true,he avoids me,i don't know if I took the joke too far oooo

Nah, I don't think RR's like that - probably just been busy or perhaps he missed your posts - either way, I don't think it was intentional.

Relax babe smiley

Chillisauce: @efe, RR is on suspension, I will burn his cable until he picks his belle and stop dancing alanta. Xmas is coming, I will pick asoebi.

Lol!

Now this drama, I must not miss o! But if you think CC will give up that her position as commander-in-chief of kola collection, you're onto a long thing o! grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Nah, I don't think RR's like that - probably just been busy or perhaps he missed your posts - either way, I don't think it was intentional.

Relax babe smiley

Lol!

Now this drama, I must not miss o! But if you think CC will give up that her position as commander-in-chief of kola collection, you're onto a long thing o! grin grin

She never jam, area boys, na one schnapps bottle I go give dem. no semeseme for politics o. Na back seat she go take. And she must show face too. Hehe ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.