Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (731484 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Amarula, I tot u r fulani

Lertee, u r yet to know how fun house functions!
Use anything to crack joke.
The essence is having fun though some good msgs r passed across one way or the other sometimes.
Just enjoy d flow!

Meanwhile I'm serious o!
Will soon register for online dating!

And dansel, if I get u ehn, I will pijasia that ur mouth.
I'm searching seriously o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: bribe ke? Pls what is bribe?

What you did is bribe na.. abi you wan the gods to add more ni? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Amarula, I tot u r fulani

Lertee, u r yet to know how fun house functions!
Use anything to crack joke.
The essence is having fun though some good msgs r passed across one way or the other sometimes.
Just enjoy d flow!

Meanwhile I'm serious o!
Will soon register for online dating!

And dansel, if I get u ehn, I will pijasia that ur mouth.
I'm searching seriously o!
online dating ko,dont worry,make I track MR YPP give am lap dance then u ll tell me how single u re grin
bellong:

What you did is bribe na.. abi you wan the gods to add more ni? cheesy cheesy
i'm sorry oo,but just hearing the word "bribe" for the 1st time,do I get pardoned as a 1st time offender? embarassed
Plsssssssssssssss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: beta not fall for that ooo
If I hear say I fall.
It seems we are the two major singles here,hmmm anyways everyone has a time. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Where tunapa2009? The boy has gone AWOL abi chillisauce give am lesson come kill am? lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
If I hear say I fall.
It seems we are the two major singles here,hmmm anyways everyone has a time. kiss
na so ooooo,we singles have to stick 2gether plus stay strong for one another & have each others back,right? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: online dating ko,dont worry,make I track MR YPP give him a lap dance then u ll tell me how single u re grin i'm sorry oo,but just hearing the word "bribe" for the 1st time,do I get pardoned as a 1st time offender? embarassed
Plsssssssssssssss

Your punishment keeps piling, for threatening YPP, you are no longer a first offender. Now, add the jaw of a crocodile and leopard to the list.

The gods are really angry... cry cry cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: na so ooooo,we singles have to stick 2gether plus stay strong for one another & have each others back,right? grin
Yeah we can have one another's back but the most important thing is that we should learn from the married ones. The sweetness and challenges in marriage. Home management and relationship with inlaws and friends.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
Yeah we can have one another's back but the most important thing is that we should learn from the married ones. The sweetness and challenges in marriage. Home management and relationship with inlaws and friends.

1M likes..........
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong:

Your punishment keeps piling, for threatening YPP, you are no longer a first offender. Now, add the jaw of a crocodile and leopard to the list.

The gods are really angry... cry cry cry
You can have the lap dance instead,even the gods will smile wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:

The gods no longer mingle with mere mortals. Zeus' mistake already taught them a good lesson........ angry angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong:

The gods no longer mingle with mere mortals. Zeus' mistake already taught them a good lesson........ angry angry
Just take that advice and watch how the gods will smile for the rest of the day.
Lap dance helps relieve some tensed nerves,you just find yourself and the gods smiling and blushing all through grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
well that y we re here,bt them no dey bring the sour part here,just the sweet paart cry
lertee:
for what na?the guy wants 2 milk me dry y I go give am lap dance?i ll just break his thing angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
Just take that advice and watch how the gods will smile for the rest of the day.
Lap dance helps relieve some tensed nerves,you just find yourself and the gods smiling and blushing all through grin

The punishment for tempting the gods is unbearable. You are first time offender, I will appease the gods on your behalf.

The gods are beyond temptation.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong:

after effect of too much movies undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong:

The punishment for tempting the gods is unbearable. You are first time offender, I will appease the gods on your behalf.

embarassed and I'm not a 1st timer? angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:

All of you no go kill me with laughter.
You want to give oracle lap dance?
I swear this oracle go start to see wrong things.

Ifa ki i seke....ifa ki i s'ote.....iyen fun ifa ti ko i ti ri lap dance.
LOL
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong:

Please do appease them with two sexymommas,the type with the shape like water creatures,the lives of the gods will never remain thesame I tell Ya.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
Please do appease them with two sexymommas,the type with the shape like water creatures,the lives of the gods will never remain thesame I tell Ya.
ride on sister grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: well that y we re here,bt them no dey bring the sour part here,just the sweet paart cry for what na?the guy wants 2 milk me dry y I go give am lap dance?i ll just break his thing angry
You know it is not easy to talk about the sour part of your relationship esp as a married person. It is easier for a single person to do so. Marriage I heard is for better for worse so some sourness are better left unsaid.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2013
Baba Oyo:

All of you no go kill me with laughter.
You want to give oracle lap dance?
I swear this oracle go start to see wrong things.

Ifa ki i seke....ifa ki i s'ote.....iyen fun ifa ti ko i ti ri lap dance.
LOL
When the gods are now eating fried rice and chicken,they top it with juice and exotic wines,who wants to continue suffering. Gone are the days of ekotutu and ekuru.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2013
What a great place to unwind on a Sunday morning.
Have this thought in y mind.
Is it possible to fall in love with someone you never met?
For example Cdamsel fall in love with Roy, maybe because of his style of talking online. What if he is not so vocal on real life?
Have anyone of you fallen in love with an online personality before?

Before una answer, let me tell you about my experience in the 80's. When we used to have pen-pals across the world.
We write letters to different people across he world. I met quite a lot of good international friends then.
A particular woman from Norway was very regular with hwe response to my letters.. I started feeling drawn to her. But suddenly she stopped writing. I was always expecting her mail but it just stopped coming.
I felt heart broken by someone I never met bbefore. This got me thinking why should I be feeling like this about someone I never met?

Hmmm....anonymous loving exist in my opinion.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2013
Una good morning o!

Wait sef, no Asalatu or church goers in da house ni? See dem! Awon omo illuminati! God is watching y'all... As for me, I dey go church go burn calories o! U no African churches nAu... U mustu shake dat bootie on da name of Eli. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
When the gods are now eating fried rice and chicken,they top it with juice and exotic wines,who wants to continue suffering. Gone are the days of ekotutu and ekuru.
lol. Awon Irunmole ti upgrade. Irunmole tin je fried rice? Huh!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Hmmm....anonymous loving exist in y opinion.
Daddy oyoyo, it does o! Hmmmm....

Some might call it lust sha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Baba Oyo: What a great place to unwind on a Sunday morning.
Have this thought in y mind.
Is it possible to fall in love with someone you never met?
For example Cdamsel fall in love with Roy, maybe because of his style of talking online. What if he is not so vocal on real life?
Have anyone of you fallen in love with an online personality before?

Before una answer, let me tell you about my experience in the 80's. When we used to have pen-pals across the world.
We write letters to different people across he world. I met quite a lot of good international friends then.
A particular woman from Norway was very regular with hwe response to my letters.. I started feeling drawn to her. But suddenly she stopped writing. I was always expecting her mail but it just stopped coming.
I felt heart broken by someone I met bbefore. This got me thinking why should I be feeling like this about someone I never met?

Hmmm....anonymous loving exist in y opinion.
It happens. Talking from CNN iwitness..lol Never met her physically but was totally drawn to her . I was so at ease with her, i could tell her my deepest secrets. It was mutual- as she felt the same way.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Daddy oyoyo, it does o! Hmmmm....

Some might call it lust sha

Idowu atata, lust is a good option to call it but back then I think I fell for the Norwegian woman o !

I still tried searching for her when internet came to Naija, her name never came up.

O dun mi baje baje
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2013
onegig: It happens. Talking from CNN iwitness..lol Never met her physically but was totally drawn to her . I was so at ease with her, i could tell her my deepest secrets. It was mutual- as she felt the same way.

Yes, yes, continue!!!!
What happened later ? Aso-Ebi nko ?
LOL
I guess love can exist without being physical
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2013
We both worked on it..and today.. .hmmm. You already know the rest na.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2013
onegig: We both worked on it..and today.. .hmmm. You already know the rest na.

Praise Da Law!!!!!

See? Love is not physical, you just made my day!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.