Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Schlumberger App. Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger App. Test (69823 Views)

IGNITELYTE App Test/job / After UBA App Test, Whats Next? / Plz Any Info About This? Or Has Anyone Been Called Or Written Their App Test B4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by ScofieldBello(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
As I no hear anything na im make we ask o.
Let's keep hoping...
yorex2011:

Na you dey get all the info da yr na cheesy
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by ScofieldBello(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
As I no hear anything na im make we ask o.
Let's keep hoping...
yorex2011:

Na you dey get all the info da yr na cheesy
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by yorex2011: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
cry
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by BeauHomme: 4:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Thread gone cold

Una don receive letter finish, run leave this thread abi?

Ok na!!
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by yorex2011: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
BeauHomme:
Thread gone cold

Una don receive letter finish, run leave this thread abi?

Ok na!!
Baba calm down..

1 Like

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by einsteinyunusa: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2016
I just received a mail that my application is being reviewed... Did anybody here get the mail? What really are they reviewing?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
einsteinyunusa:
I just received a mail that my application is being reviewed... Did anybody here get the mail? What really are they reviewing?

For Employment

Have you been interviewed?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2016
After being invited for a test last year and rescheduling for another time, I got this around 1am today...

Dear #######,

Schlumberger recently received an application from you that has caught our interest. Though we do not currently have a position available that fits with your skills and experience as outlined in your application (######), we would like to keep your details on file for consideration if a suitable position becomes available.

Please log on to your Schlumberger Career profile and select the appropriate option (Yes or No).

Thank you,
The Schlumberger Recruiting Team
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2016
einsteinyunusa:

Hi,

Did u write the test last year May?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Iamoilprince(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2016
I got the mail too. I havent written their test before
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by dazzlingd(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2016
intrinsicniyi:

Hi,
Did u wrote the test last year May?
faints
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
dazzlingd:
faints

Get up and do the correction.
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by dazzlingd(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
deracathy:

Get up and do the correction.
did u feel that breeze?
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by intrinsicniyi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
dazzlingd:

faints

U shld av corrected dt on my behalf... angry...

Anyways, thanks.

Deracathy...#Thumb up.
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by dazzlingd(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
intrinsicniyi:

U shld av corrected dt on my behalf... angry...

Anyways, thanks.

Deracathy...#Thumb up.

lol, nothing personal bro, believe me, jst for fun...We all make mistakes, cheers
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by drarchallus(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
einsteinyunusa:
yes, I did
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by yorex2011: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Schlumberger sha....
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Iamoilprince(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
wats up with the mail they sent ? someone should tell us more.
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Iamoilprince:
wats up with the mail they sent ? someone should tell us more.

For me, I think its an automated email to know if you are still interested in the company after 12months of your previous application.

1 Like

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by dannyabba(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2016
deracathy:

For me, I think its an automated email to know if you are still interested in the company after 12months of your previous application.

The application they made reference to in my own email is less than 2 months old tho! :-/

1 Like

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by krisrock(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2016
intrinsicniyi:
After being invited for a test last year and rescheduling for another time, I got this around 1am today...

Dear #######,

Schlumberger recently received an application from you that has caught our interest. Though we do not currently have a position available that fits with your skills and experience as outlined in your application (######), we would like to keep your details on file for consideration if a suitable position becomes available.

Please log on to your Schlumberger Career profile and select the appropriate option (Yes or No).

Thank you,
The Schlumberger Recruiting Team

Got the same email from them. But until then make i continue dey enjoy my present job. smiley
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
krisrock:

Got the same email from them. But until then make i continue dey enjoy my present job. smiley

grin, I went back to the website to click YES. You should do that too...#FingersCrossed
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by krisrock(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2016
intrinsicniyi:

grin, I went back to the website to click YES. You should do that too...#FingersCrossed
I don reply them before i come here na grin no dulling

1 Like

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by subseaman(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Got mine but after clicking the yes button it changed to application in progress, please house what does that mean
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by aegis86: 3:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Got the same message too,clicked YES and application is in process...I wrote the test last year too may 22,2015 but then i didn't have my NYSC cert.......If you received this mail,i think you'll be called for another aptitude test this year,Wishing everybody the best

1 Like

Re: Schlumberger App. Test by subseaman(m): 6:40am On Mar 24, 2016
TruthisGOD:
pls can u send d past question 2 me i applied 4 resheduled. Chukwudiohaegbulam43@gmail.com

Abeg bro also send me the past questions, my email address: osasygreat213@gmail.com
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by karleone(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Hello Aegis86,
Does SBL have a specific period (like month) they recruit annually? How can one apply?
Karl
cc: Deracathy
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2016
karleone:
Hello Aegis86,

Does SBL have a specific period (like month) they recruit annually?
How can one apply?

Karl

I think the recruitment is close to the time the have trainings so far, November. it all depends on the need for new intakes and the region or segments that are in need of new recruits.

N/B
Those are the thoughts above.
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by yorex2011: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Right now, the oil price issue is making recruitments unfavourable.. I was part of those that did an interview last year may, and got a regret mail last months (after 8 months)
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by aegis86: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
karleone:
Hello Aegis86,

Does SBL have a specific period (like month) they recruit annually?
How can one apply?

I think Schlumberger recruits every year,two of my friends work there now ,one got in in 2013,another in 2014 - currently in France and I did the test in 2015,even before then I was told they recruit almost every year and for the fact that they even sent mails that they are interested in our profiles,I strongly think they'll recruit this year too,maybe in May
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by karleone(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
aegis86:
I think Schlumberger recruits every year,two of my friends work there now ,one got in in 2013,another in 2014 - currently in France and I did the test in 2015,even before then I was told they recruit almost every year and for the fact that they even sent mails that they are interested in our profiles,I strongly think they'll recruit this year too,maybe in May
deracathy:

I think the recruitment is close to the time the have trainings so far, November. it all depends on the need for new intakes and the region or segments that are in need of new recruits.
N/B
Those are the thoughts above.

Thanks a lot.
Please, kindly inform me of their recruitment whenever they start.
Re: Schlumberger App. Test by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
I applied speculatively in december and earlier this year my application status changed to "in process". It remained this way for some time, but i again checked lately and status is back to 'submitted'.

Please, anyone knows what this mean?

@aegis86

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Application Into The Nigerian Air Force / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.