Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU (1612 Views)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!!! ASUU Call Off D Strike / ASUU - FG Meeting Successful..., Will ASUU Call Off The Strike Now? / ASUU Call Off Strike! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
am begging the academic strike unions of Nigeria universities otherwise known as ASUU to suspend the ongoing strike to enable me and my fellow FYB to successfully graduate out of this menace of NIG university education system if I had known I would have learnt a trade by now I for Don employ pple imagine six yrs I read mcb very few microscope in my lab like 10 stdnt to one group practical they term it, but all my lecturals office get AC with standby Gen no wounder they hardly come to class,, 92 billion ko 92 trillion ni after all the blocking, txt book and bleeping of all the sweet kukare babes. 1 quarter of a big agage bread is better than kpof kpof anyday anytime. guess if FG gave them 92 billion allowance and 50 billion to fund education they would have call of the strike
shameless old men who wants to teach holding walking sick to the classroom
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by spenca: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
This ignorance is at its peak in your life ,is it the duties of your lecturers (ASUU) to provide microscope n good learning environment for you ,should you be pleading with ASUU or FG ?
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
nah microscope you see talk ignorance bery you 100 billion could actually add to it not unmerrited 92 billion alawii ASUU has been fighting for his pocket since day 1 if not the education system would have greatly improve but now we know the truth ...Mr ASUU spokesman
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by ifeoluwaomotoso(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
imagine someone calling himself a fyb of a known uni in nation that cannot construct simple sentence and later change to pigin(i hate dat). Imagin d havock our so called leaders (fg/ASUU) are doing to our educational system in d country. How i wish i sud av..........(short of words).
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by spenca: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cuteclem: nah microscope you see talk ignorance bery you 100 billion could actually add to it not unmerrited 92 billion alawii ASUU has been fighting for his pocket since day 1 if not the education system would have greatly improve but now we know the truth ...Mr ASUU spokesman

What are you typing sire ,please make better construction n choices of diction so i can understand your stance better
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
ifeoluwaomotoso: imagine someone calling himself a fyb of a known uni in nation that cannot construct simple sentence and later change to pigin(i hate dat). Imagin d havock our so called leaders (fg/ASUU) are doing to our educational system in d country. How i wish i sud av..........(short of words).

English teacher can you please pronounce "ifeoluwaomotoso" if nairaland is so conscious about English your ID should have been banned on registration a corrector that can't spell correctly what has sud(a bubble of lather or foam) got to do with your sentence.
"over sabi" Nigeria syndrome

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
spenca:

What are you typing sire ,please make better construction n choices of diction so i can understand your stance better

spenca I never said ASUU is responsible for the lack of microscope in my lab, fg is nothing to be proud of, but fg pays for services rendered not degree attained, my point is that considering the situation on ground ASUU insisting on 92 billion or strike continues only shows they are not really moved by funding of the university but by the funding of their pocket..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by spenca: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cuteclem:

spenca I never said ASUU is responsible for the lack of microscope in my lab, fg is nothing to be proud of, but fg pays for services rendered not degree attained, my point is that considering the situation on ground ASUU insisting on 92 billion or strike continues only shows they are not really moved by funding of the university but by the funding of their pocket..

Why would they be moved by funding the unis? Do you think ASSU is some kind of NGOs or human right group ? They are a pressure group ,go check the meaning and their aims ,the money allocated to acquire jetz annually n the maintance is adequate to maintain atleast 5 unis per annum n you come here to spill shit bou ASSU. Mahn letz call a spade a spade ,honour our agreement and he are good
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
"promise" and always fail is a major character of Nigeria government from federal to lg, so signing agreement and "promise" the implementation is not a new thing . flogging a dead horse (fg ) will lead us no where considering what happened jenuary 2012 with all the death and insult on Gej and is administration fuel price never went back to 65.but nlc had to call of the strike for the country to move forward , so I don't see fg giving ASUU 92 billion naira this year so we are crying to ASUU to suspend the strike so we the student can move forward except ofcourse they are now like fg(dead horse)..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by spenca: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cuteclem: "promise" and always fail is a major character of Nigeria government from federal to lg, so signing agreement and "promise" the implementation is not a new thing . flogging a dead horse (fg ) will lead us no where considering what happened jenuary 2012 with all the death and insult on Gej and is administration fuel price never went back to 65.but nlc had to call of the strike for the country to move forward , so I don't see fg giving ASUU 92 billion naira this year so we are crying to ASUU to suspend the strike so we the student can move forward except ofcourse they are now like fg(dead horse)..

Because a journey is tough doesnt mean i will back out from what is right ,you may want to called fg a dead horse or whatever but dead people sometimes come back to life, its really appauling when people say a govt is inefficient what can we do ?! Amean this ignorance at its peak ,they keep ptomising n never fulfill and whats your solution,? For we to hold our arms n watch ?instead of ASSU to be encouraged n fg pressured its rather the other way round if the blacks never pressured the govt of the time in america would they be as accepted as they are today ? Well back to the issue ,who knows this could b the last of them strikes from ASUU n other bodies would follow then Nigeria would move on,you talk about compromise ,you compromise when wah you desire is not available ,if i may ask you ,is 92billion too much ? Something i knw is whether na beans or na stone one day e go cook ,i dont mind the strike for 5mnths once n for all n it never occurs again for decades
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
dead people dont wake up except they never really died.
5 monthssssssss? who pays for my house rent next year ASUU or fg? if you are a student fy you will understand my plight
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by spenca: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Cuteclem: dead people dont wake up except they never really died.
5 monthssssssss? who pays for my house rent next year ASUU or fg? if you are a student fy you will understand my plight

Thats the point ,is the horse (fg) really dead?
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
hmmmmm interesting
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
spenca:

Thats the point ,is the horse (fg) really dead?

well spenca you are right they might not be dead but when an unstable horse (fg ) has been in comma for more than 50 years is really hard to tell if they are still alive or dead and the cost to revive them may be too much for either of us to bear
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by planetuzor(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cuteclem: dead people dont wake up except they never really died.

Cutecem: Thank you brother for shaming them 'oversabi' people here on nairaland. They wanted to humiliate u thinking u don't knw hw to construct a good diction but u proved them wrong. Bravo to u... And for u ifeoluwa and spenca. I guess u guys are paid agents of nairaland to watch and harras people not minding that everyone has freedom in the way he or she likes to express him self. They even bash at ones error as if they them selves are above it.. Rubish ... Una they form here like say english na ur papa language..if today no be sunday I for talk say God punish una there... sheoor!!!
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by spenca: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cuteclem:

well spenca you are right they might not be dead but when an unstable horse (fg ) has been in comma for more than 50 years is really hard to tell if they are still alive or dead and the cost to revive them may be too much for either of us to bear

50 years ? Are you sure bou that? How old is your democracy ?
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
planetuzor:

Cutecem: Thank you brother for shaming them 'oversabi' people here on nairaland. They wanted to humiliate u thinking u don't knw hw to construct a good diction but u proved them wrong. Bravo to u... And for u ifeoluwa and spenca. I guess u guys are paid agents of nairaland to watch and harras people not minding that everyone has freedom in the way he or she likes to express him self. They even bash at ones error as if they them selves are above it.. Rubish ... Una they form here like say english na ur papa language..if today no be sunday I for talk say God punish una there... sheoor!!!

I tire o
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
planetuzor:

my broda the thing tire me for this mistake of a "human bean" called ifeoluwa to come defend himself , I say make I xpress my pain in a way way my pple go feel am, e come here come they form English constructor knowing fully well that he never passed g s t 101 which led to his two yrs extension ,,otolo
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by tismoney: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ifeoluwatoso wat is this true 6 yrs and you still couldn't pass gst 101 (uses of English) too bad for an English constructor sheeeeeooooooooorrrr grin
Cuteclem:

my broda the thing tire me for this mistake of a "human bean" called ifeoluwa to come defend himself , I say make I xpress my pain in a way way my pple go feel am, e come here come they form English constructor knowing fully well that he never passed g s t 101 which led to his two yrs extension ,,otolo

@ifeoluwatoso wat is this true 6 yrs and you still couldn't pass gst 101 (uses of English) too bad for an English constructor sheeeeeooooooooorrrr "I sud "
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Francobaresi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cuteclem I'm fully in support of ur stance on dis issue jare....4rm d way things are going I'm beginning 2 suspect dis ASUU executives sef(dis strike is all about dia selfish interest)..n don't mind d so-called "correctors".na dia work b dat 4 nairaland...smh!! Btw...greatest microbiologists in d making (we b colleagues 4 d game grin )
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
spenca:

50 years ? Are you sure bou that? How old is your democracy ?
Mr spenca what do you mean by " your democracy" abi you too no be Naija? nah only me make up Nigeria? , please make better construction and choice of diction so that I can understand you better grin
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by spenca: 1:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Cuteclem:
Mr spenca what do you mean by " your democracy" abi you too no be Naija? nah only me make up Nigeria? , please make better construction and choice of diction so that I can understand you better grin

Address the issue ,from you responce it shows you understand that simple construction whichever for those that dont "your democracy" there stands for Nigeria's democracry it was only a use of literary device
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2013
Francobaresi: Cuteclem I'm fully in support of ur stance on dis issue jare....4rm d way things are going I'm beginning 2 suspect dis ASUU executives sef(dis strike is all about dia selfish interest)..n don't mind d so-called "correctors".na dia work b dat 4 nairaland...smh!! Btw...greatest microbiologists in d making (we b colleagues 4 d game grin )

nah so Oh microscope or no microscope we are Nigerian we must survive we are the real scientists we have eyes that can see things that eludes an electron microscope I.e microorganisms around and microorganisms yet to come

Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2013
[/font]
spenca:

Address the issue ,from you responce it shows you understand that simple construction whichever for those that dont "your democracy" there stands for Nigeria's democracry it was only a use of literary device

well spenca if by democracy you mean "government of the people by the people and for the people" then you will agree that Nigeria does not really have democracy, but can be proud of independence. as Nigeria brand of democracy has given world intellectuals
and local and international political think-
tanks a reason to think that their basic or
elementary definition of democracy is, after
all, questionable and inadequate.
Nigeria brand of democracy is synonymous with what international scholars call a failed state
Only a failed nation state of Nigeria will
allow its citizens to involuntarily move
away from the country. A walk around
embassies and consulates of foreign
countries in Nigeria would amaze you.
Nigerians in their droves will do anything to relocate
to any other country as far is not Nigeria. we are even currently begging them to come back from Syria
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by tismoney: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2013
Cuteclem:

their pocket no ni
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Saintsquare(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2013
Na wa for ASUU oooo.
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by spenca: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Cuteclem:
[/font]

well spenca if by democracy you mean "government of the people by the people and for the people" then you will agree that Nigeria does not really have democracy, but can be proud of independence. as Nigeria brand of democracy has given world intellectuals
and local and international political think-
tanks a reason to think that their basic or
elementary definition of democracy is, after
all, questionable and inadequate.
Nigeria brand of democracy is synonymous with what international scholars call a failed state
Only a failed nation state of Nigeria will
allow its citizens to involuntarily move
away from the country. A walk around
embassies and consulates of foreign
countries in Nigeria would amaze you.
Nigerians in their droves will do anything to relocate
to any other country as far is not Nigeria. we are even currently begging them to come back from Syria

Well by definition yes so why did you first assert that Nigeria has a democracy 50 years old
Re: ASUU Call Of Strke Greedness No Good Ooo Mass Protest Against ASUU by Cuteclem: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
spenca:

Well by definition yes so why did you first assert that Nigeria has a democracy 50 years old

I never said democracy I only meant independence

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Graduate Past Questions For Economics / Polyibadan Hnd Daily Part Time Programme Application For 2016/2017 / APPLY FOR 2017/2018 ADDAX UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.