Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent (2858 Views)

Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc / How To Download Youtube Videos / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Paulscholari(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Please can somone help me with how i can download videos on youtube.....thanks.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by ATMC(f): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
get a download manager n frm there yhu can
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Megateq(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Due to their policy, you cannot download file from youtube.com even with downloade manager
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by physise(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Paulscholari: Please can somone help me with how i can download videos on youtube.....thanks.
download internet download manager
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Megateq(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
physise: download internet download manager
have you tried download videos from youtube.com using download manager?
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by physise(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Megateq: have you tried download videos from youtube.com using download manager?
yea
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Megateq(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
physise: yea
l did not agree with you . May sometimes ago, but can you try it now?
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by sseunth(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
go and download youtube downloader first...i have it on my system and i do youtube films through it. You will jst copy and paste the link of the video. The youtube downloader can convert the video too
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by damola311: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Paulscholari: Please can somone help me with how i can download videos on youtube.....thanks.
use idm.....its d best
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by luluosas(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
I used 2 different application on my system to download YouTube videos directly from YouTube. Google search and install them on your computer.

1. Free Studio - This application is very wide. It is an all in one application covering video and music editor, converter, downloader, etc. In fact, once you run this application on your computer, anytime you visit YouTube and click on any video to play, the Free Studio App will show under the video, asking whether to download that video in the format it was uploaded to YouTube (you can always convert it to your choice using the same App), or to download it in MP3 audio format, without you opening the application at all.

2. Xilisoft YouTube downloader - This application is a YouTube itself just like the normal YouTube, only that it has a downloader builded into it. Just open it on your computer once installed, then search, play or download any video you want directly with it.
I hope this will be of help to you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by 8686(m): 4:20am On Aug 31, 2013
Install ant downloader from http://www.ant.com/video-downloader

Works for me.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by bosa1(m): 6:09am On Aug 31, 2013
Megateq: l did not agree with you . May sometimes ago, but can you try it now?
Mr megateg get IDM and you will kno that you can download all the nigerian movie from U tube. Belif it
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Osyxcel(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is the best...

It works with almost all video streaming sites... Once the video starts playing, it captures it.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by otokpamike(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Download ilivid and installed on ur pc,then d link on ur youtude add dis to it,kiss. Eg. Http:\\www.kissyoutude....com then a link wil open just copy it and past on d ilivid page it wil start downloading in no tym
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by lamba3: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
savefrom.net is the best for me, it doesn't require Java as well.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Paulscholari(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thank u guys..am so grateful.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Bashir313: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2013
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE FOR YOUR SYSTEM AND PHONES. I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY. JUST FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE IT'S EASY AND SIMPLE.
(1) Search the video.
(2) Go to the page where U will see watch video.
(3) Put 'ss' in the address of the video you want 2 download.
(4) It will take U to savefrom.net.
(5) At the top hand write coner you will see download, Click the download link and you will see diffirent format for downloding.
(6) Finally Click any format of your choice and you are good to go.
It works on any device Including phones be it java,smartphone,android etc.
I still remain Costodian of Truth.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
as for me i just installed the YouTube downloader add-on on my Mozilla Firefox when i open the YouTube page or any page there is a YouTube video even Nairaland video post, the YouTube button on top of will glow red! then i will just click it! and the video starts downloading!

Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by udatso: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2013
Ok..let me help you out here. Dis method is the simplest way to download youtube videos.after clivking on the video you wish to download, edit the url like this: remove/delete the http:// and replace with ss` so that the url looks like this : ssyoutube.com/watch.......after editing, click go . A new page savefromnet will be displayed. There you can select the video formaat of your vhoice to download
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Paulscholari(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
udatso: Ok..let me help you out here. Dis method is the simplest way to download youtube videos.after clivking on the video you wish to download, edit the url like this: remove/delete the http:// and replace with ss` so that the url looks like this : ssyoutube.com/watch.......after editing, click go . A new page savefromnet will be displayed. There you can select the video formaat of your vhoice to download
thanks bro. I will try this ur method.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Paulscholari(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks guys, i downloaded idm and am downloading videos like craze...its so beautiful to have u guys on a great site like this..God bless.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by onymodel(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
try this its working like mad....go to Youtube and type the name of the video you want to download...after it comes out...you copy the url....then open http://en.savefrom.net/ and paste the url there on the space you see in that site....click download button and flex on...let me hear your results afterwards...
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by OCTAVO: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lolzzzzzzz.... I guess you all have not heard of TORCH BROWSER wink Download it and and install on your PC. Whenever you see any video you want to download, click on download button on the upper right corner of the browser. It's pretty simple wink
I've lost count of the number of videos I've downloaded with it. I've been using it for almost 4 months now.
You'll surely come back and testify smiley
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by Paulscholari(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
OCTAVO: Lolzzzzzzz.... I guess you all have not heard of TORCH BROWSER wink Download it and and install on your PC. Whenever you see any video you want to download, click on download button on the upper right corner of the browser. It's pretty simple wink
I've lost count of the number of videos I've downloaded with it. I've been using it for almost 4 months now.
You'll surely come back and testify smiley
good thanx 4d info..i'l try it.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by OCTAVO: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
Paulscholari: good thanx 4d info..i'l try it.
Ok, you are welcome.
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by tope3x(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
U can do it from www.catchvideo.net its very easy to use
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by 667MW: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2013
There are a lot of products that will do this. I use the torch browser because i know it's safe, and it's very easy. You can find it here: http://www.torchbrowser.com. Happy downloading!!
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by frankowilli: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Try http://www.unomoja.com . It is a new site - I've recently started using it and looks like the easiest solution. It is easy, the Youtube download links appear on the browser page.

Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by danieee(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Just as suggested by the many options above, they are several ways. But one easy way is to make use of the inbuilt firefox download helper plugin. You can use this with IDM (to make the download resumable) or without IDM if you're okay with just downloading straight using firefox download manager.

Read the following article for step by step guide.

http://www.mytechstuff.net/how-to-download-videos-online-using-internet-download-manager-and-firefox-download-helper/
Re: How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent by noblefrank31(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
LATEST UPDATE: You can now convert Youtube to MP3, Youtube to MP4, other supported file formats and Download Youtube Videos for FREE using advanced online applications and tools reviewed on http://www.YoutubeToMP3App..com. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Starcomms Still In Existence? / Dell Inspiron M5040 For Sale(UK used) / How Do I Bypass Proxy Servers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.