Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics (30182 Views)

10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo / Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
It's nothing!!!!!! I gained admission when I was 14.. And hoping to graduate by 18 if ASUU would gree..
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by infonubia(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Amefrica: It's nothing!!!!!! I gained admission when I was 14.. And hoping to graduate by 18 if ASUU would gree..
Gaining admission at 14 isn't the same as getting admitted at 11. Don't discredit the achievement. It's something!!!!!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Amefrica: It's nothing!!!!!! I gained admission when I was 14.. And hoping to graduate by 18 if ASUU would gree..
how u take pass jamb? For ur village 14= 11 ba? Olodo
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
infonubia:
Gaining admission at 14 isn't the same as getting admitted at 11. Don't discredit the achievement. It's something!!!!!

Bros! Na 9ja we dey... #EmptyVesselMakesTheLoudestNoise
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by sweetponmo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
At 11 I was in pry 4 at 3rd Avenue primary school.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
yinkard4me: So wat? I had my PHD @ dat age with plenty ASUU strike n I didn't shout to d world...
if i hear! tongue
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by telexfree1: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
He may become a professor before 25.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by ajasa4link: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
really? me sef deliver my inaugural lecture as a professor when I was 14 too
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Paroman: how u take pass jamb? For ur village 14= 11 ba? Olodo

Open your mouth again make I fart put!!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
ajasa4link: really? me sef deliver my inaugural lecture as a professor when I was 14 too

I hear you.. grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
i was his tutor. cool
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by 3RNEST(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
manitobor: shocked 11 year old boy solving calculus? End time things I swear! sad
grin
lol nairalander mk una no kill person with laff for oh....new talk in NL, first na price of garri, now end time tinz...lol na wa 4 una../// grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by pekelepekele(m): 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
That is amazing . whizzy boy

[size=4pt]@ the age of 11 , i like to peep through bath room windows to watch female bathing tongue abi genius too cheesy[/size]
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Maczeelly(m): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Great! Great!! Great!!!
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Khodry(m): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2013
What a genius.................small by birth but old by brain!'kekere ekun'
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Adflex1(m): 1:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Make una Help me Tell Gej the boy story cuz @ 18 me i still dey wait for ASUU to resume,This boy they Xtra ordinary, Fairy type
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Truckpusher(m): 2:16am On Sep 01, 2013
No be this same calculus wey one olodo lecturer wan take gimme extra yr for school because of grace(where that girl dey now sef?).....omo i jump am pass with plenty bullet wound no be small.

The mark still dey my body sef grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by laplace19(m): 3:27am On Sep 01, 2013
China again??! grin grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by laplace19(m): 3:30am On Sep 01, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Seriously!! Quantum Physics!!! He must be a Super-Genius...

I remember that I had to buy 3 Extra note books to study Quantum Physics in 4th year... I crammed and crammed, I wrote Quantum all over my notes like a poem , I sang it like a new song undecided undecided and I read for close to 2 weeks cos I was really scared of failing.....

Na wah oh! The little boy is GREAT!

Sorry ooo, are you FOLLOWING almost ALL nairalanders?? grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Solozzo(m): 5:22am On Sep 01, 2013
koladebrainiac: am sure its not his dad thats pushing hard . another bad side is his ability to handle reality . people like him end up turning a sadistic and making society wish he never exist. another is having brain tumor and later in life develop amnesia . please,don't hate me,am only exploring the negative side of this good news. its good thing ,but sometimes,guy be grateful that you are retarded,you may pass 102 years un noticed rather than 45 years and scandalized . sarcasm.lol

Why the bad belle? The post was about a brilliant young boy, a genius, and you believe he may die young. How old was Albert Einstein when he passed on?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Solozzo(m): 5:33am On Sep 01, 2013
A-town:

You got jokes. During my days, no one scored anything close to 300. I wrote jamb twice. Once in ss2 and once in ss3. Jamb didn't show me. My score wasn't super high but was enough to gain admission for medicine/engr without connections. The kid may be smart but then again SAT only tests your verbal and quantitative reasoning. There are a bunch of African kids that will score close to what this kid had in SAT. Unless he took the subject test SAT, I won't give it much weight. I aint trying to shit on the child, i'm just saying. The kid is smart, YES, I just needed to point out that SAT does not measure nada

SAT sounds more like an intelligence test rather than test of your knowledge of subjects which jamb does. I think an SAT -like test is better since you still need NECO for your subjects needed for your course in the Uni.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Eklektika(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2013
demelza: WOW!
Calculus fûckîng relaxes him? Hell anything that looks like maths makes me take cover.
This is a wonder kid.
#all black everything.

Calculus RELAXES him!
I laugh in Bantu! Nothing person no go see for this world. And he is Blackinese-African(Nigerian) + Asian sense.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Rahgafola: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2013
Wonder shall never end: it is God doing. Poor me! I started primary 1 @9. I swear but no be my fault, na environment and condition. Anyway, I thank God 4 d little far I hav gone. For d boy; a genius in deed.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by hod898(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2013
A-town:

That you find reading difficult does not make it difficult for every one. Na me say make you go dey play table soccer when all your friends they read novels when dem dey young? No need to argue. JAMB is harder than SAT. Everyone knows this. SAT wey people dey tear like pure water.
Bwahahahaha! If only you knew me.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2013
laplace19:

Sorry ooo, are you FOLLOWING almost ALL nairalanders?? grin

What's your own, e dey disturb you
HotNaijaBabe: Seriously!! Quantum Physics!!! He must be a Super-Genius...

I remember that I had to buy 3 Extra note books to study Quantum Physics in 4th year... I crammed and crammed, I wrote Quantum all over my notes like a poem , I sang it like a new song undecided undecided and I read for close to 2 weeks cos I was really scared of failing.....

Na wah oh! The little boy is GREAT!

Sorry ooo jaree.. Such is life
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by ReiManniE(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2013
Tell me this is not true....@11 Quantum Physics, me at same age where was I oooo, Jss2 wearing right on left slippers.

Nice one and I pray ge doesn't end up real soon
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Moslaw1(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2013
Lolz.When i been be 11 i been stil ride tyre wit pant on my black ass.@ 5 pikin don d chew calculus,calculus wey be say i d sweat under AC when i encounta.GOD abeg boost my brain box
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by slimes(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2013
What is the rush? Parents, please allow your children to be children; they have no other chance to be children.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by sylve11: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Eistein Rebirth. . . great spirit is been reincarnated into planet earth. cool
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by yinkard4me(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2013
booqee: if i hear! tongue
if u blow ma cover, a PHD holder can't serve again?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by Solarpower(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Venus2.0:
**Chike!!! Come see ur age mate ohh. Kedu ebe anuohia no sef**

calculus at age fiveshocked

by this tym I still dey wear slippers right on left.. grin
@age 5,he ws doing PRE-ALGEBRA,nt CALCULUS. Read well nxt tym abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. / Lightning Kills Female Student On Exam Day In Lagos / 10 Things You Should Do Before Your Final Year In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.