Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 (33740 Views)

Medical Negligence In Nigerian University Clinics Has To Stop!!! / FG Should Stop Doctors From Establishing Private Clinics / Lagos Shuts 80 Substandard Clinics, Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by latricks(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin cry cry 100k in 2weeks . Choi! I hope say the trade window never close
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by ggood: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
this is how its done

aboki shine my shoe

just passing by

Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by abduldope(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
mhn So this kind stuff de na em una allw pple de waste am tru masTEr-bation grin grin grin
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abeg! If fertilizatn takes place, o.K btw the lets say impotent husband and the guy who walks away smiling with N50,000, who is the real father?
Me i c it as a way to create more kids with mistaken parental identity
bt tink wisely 50,000 myt seem invitin ,bt d road to hell is paved with good intentions
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by tlops(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
tonychristopher:

That's the negative side of this stuff and in breeding sets in with its attendant disadvantages

Its unafrican and should be stoped

Just as being barren or without child is "un African". You can't eat your cake and have it. The infertility rate is becoming alarming and most Nigerian men and society at large cant deal with it naturally. Its quite similar to adopting.
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by latricks(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin grin If I come throway the milk nkoo? 50k matters a lot.
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by ibrokola(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
tttye: Thank God I never have sex for d past 6years now. My money don come

You too get sperm wey you wan sell? Didn't know that women also have sperm! grin

1 Like

Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by judedwriter(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
damerry: Please i will love to know Christianity stance on this topic. Specifically catholicism. Thanks
dis is scientific fornication! wink
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by latricks(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin grin
ibrokola:

You too get sperm wey you wan sell? Didn't know that women also have sperm! grin
. She wan help market her boyfriend own
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by RedCard1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
See business. I will do it if I ever get to those clinics. It's even better as I would get a free medical check up cos I will realise if I'm fit or not. Not feeling any common illness doesn't mean one is fit. Pls I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by RedCard1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
ibrokola:

hehehe! Laugh don finish me oooo
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caleboha: End time tinz! Fatherless children everywhere. single mothers everywhere. Someday a man will get married to a young lady who is a product of his donated sperm without knowing- incestuous abomination! undecided
hmmn God, wht a sharp thought there!
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
iterator25: millions of boko haram.. abeg no negotiate with this guy oo.. save Nigeria's future
wht makes it funny is that there is no one questioning D legal and ethical implication of this issue. Whn i read it smwhere else i was think how come fertility clinic and who legalised it and ppl even giving their names. Is it right? Is it with both couples approval?
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by chifreke(f): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
drnairalov: choii!!! incase any1 iz looking 4 a donor am here ooo *rme leme tell u guyz a little story, over donating affects,

My friend kept donating and donating and donating, just because he wanted to buy a diamond ring 4 his gf b4 dey got married, he got the money frm donating his sperms, nd he succesfully bought the diamond ring..they got married, a year latter no child.

It waz later discovrd that the man had low sperm count..apparently over donating caused it.!! they decided 2 do artificial insemmination, so he went 2 the sperm bank if he cud get any of his sperm frm them, they declined, it waz only 1 that was left nd sum1 has ordered it, tried paying off the people who ordered it, but as soon as they saw him nd how handsome he waz they were more haopy nd refuse to sell, he was handsome so his sperm was hot cake in the bank, to cut d long story short, he decided 2 rob the bank and get his sperm back, he was successful in getting it, he called his wife to meet him up at a place blah blah blah, he gave d sperm 2 hiss wife, she quickly made use of it, police got alerted any wayz nd he waz arrested, spent a year nd a half in prison..

Well she got pregnant nd yes it was triplets 2 boyz 1 girl......#end of story.. clap 4 me
u need a strong malaria drug...haba..for goin to jail, for wat now!
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by chifreke(f): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
drnairalov: choii!!! incase any1 iz looking 4 a donor am here ooo *rme leme tell u guyz a little story, over donating affects,

My friend kept donating and donating and donating, just because he wanted to buy a diamond ring 4 his gf b4 dey got married, he got the money frm donating his sperms, nd he succesfully bought the diamond ring..they got married, a year latter no child.

It waz later discovrd that the man had low sperm count..apparently over donating caused it.!! they decided 2 do artificial insemmination, so he went 2 the sperm bank if he cud get any of his sperm frm them, they declined, it waz only 1 that was left nd sum1 has ordered it, tried paying off the people who ordered it, but as soon as they saw him nd how handsome he waz they were more haopy nd refuse to sell, he was handsome so his sperm was hot cake in the bank, to cut d long story short, he decided 2 rob the bank and get his sperm back, he was successful in getting it, he called his wife to meet him up at a place blah blah blah, he gave d sperm 2 hiss wife, she quickly made use of it, police got alerted any wayz nd he waz arrested, spent a year nd a half in prison..

Well she got pregnant nd yes it was triplets 2 boyz 1 girl......#end of story.. clap 4 me
u need a strong malaria drug...haba..for goin to jail, for wat now!
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Nerocodin: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
lol
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by dgysoft(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
For a healthy sperm with very good traits in the east call 08063399119 or Email kens4us@yahoo.com
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by ikmuan(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
'Donate'in ibo language pls!
chiover: Ma ndi nke ha gbara uka ga na agakwa si ka ha donate mmiri amu
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Policewoman(f): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Anyone with a very thick one should contact me. cool
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by telexfree1: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
I do not support this unless there's to a medium through which the child can contact the father later on.
Every child has the right to know his father
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by psucc(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Anuoluwap: FOOLS!!! YOU SELLING ALMIGHTY SPERM FOR JUST 50K OMO IT'S TOO CHEAP NA. MAKE UNA INCREASE AM. A GOOD WAY TO COUNTER ASUU STRIKE AND HAMMER FOR REAL. Oya leggo!

too cheap abi? What about those ones you package (in condoms) and export(to toilets).

1 Like

Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
la tricks: grin grin If I come throway the milk nkoo? 50k matters a lot.
with up to ten of ur children as bastard. If they told u that they bought ur father sperm that brought u forth without even knwing ur father how will that sound to u. Women are wicked sha. And if a husband knw of this kind deal, why nt knw D donor? This things is just D craziest option to infertility.
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by konami001: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Policewoman: Anyone with a very thick one should contact me. cool

Hahaha..thick one ke... Policewoman wan use am make akamu?

1 Like

Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by todayguest(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'll join the trade when I've gotten the number of kids I want. As a precautionary measure. However, I'll wouldn't want a situation were my kids will unknowly date or marry their sibling! --incest ! Satan is wiser than me. I'll not give in!
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
ikmuan: 'Donate'in ibo language pls! Donate means "inye" example inye onyinye afoma
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Youngtekkey(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
omo this one is a good business oooooo
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Youngtekkey(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Policewoman: Anyone with a very thick one should contact me. cool
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Tekkyboy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=Youngtekkey][/quote] waooooooo i don mis,so there is smtin like dis i dont know'well' its nver late.PLS HOW CAN I GET INTO BIZ FRM EKITI STATE?
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by binbass(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
It's very barbaric and lunatic in nature.
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caleboha: End time tinz! Fatherless children everywhere. single mothers everywhere. Someday a man will get married to a young lady who is a product of his donated sperm without knowing- incestuous abomination! undecided
the most matured man on this thread. Tanx 4 DAT
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caleboh:End time tinz! Fatherless children everywhere. single mothers everywhere. Someday a man will get married to a young lady who is a product of his donated sperm without knowing- incestuous abomination! :

the most matured man on this thread. Tanx 4 DAT
Re: Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000 by habbyy03: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation / Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians / "Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.