Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Could She Be Double Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Double Dating? (4074 Views)

This Is What You Should Do When You Are Double Dating- Photo / Double Dating. / Trouble In Double Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Double Dating? by mayorde(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2008
my girlfriend luvs me, i don,t think i doubt that.

but the problem is i think she's double dating. let me giv u the fuull gist.
once she dated another guy like a brother to me while dating me as well. later she told me herself and while she told the guy she was no longer interested i was listening(she connected me throgh conference call). but thereafter i checked her phone she stored this guys number with the name my lov and morning lov(ipheowuro). but my number she stored as precious.

now that has passed iand i know she and the guy no longer see each other. but yesterday when i checked her phone i saw another person sending emotional text messages to her and the persons number she stored as my dearest while she stored mine as treasure. we usually check each others messages, but it has been longed i checked hers and while checking it yesterday she was like no dont check my messages i dont like it. i dint tell her wat i saw neither did my reaction towards her changed, but i am beggining to suspect she is double dating,

i am not double dating and i dont want to, she is also very free wit males. pls nairalanders wat do i do. i have once told her i cant trust her anymore because she went to a place and refused to tel me were she went to, did not allow me check her phone and coldn't answer my questions, i was hundred percent sure she went to visit a guy. she lovs me coz she has made many sacrifices 4 me. but i am begining to doubt her. wat di i do?
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2008
LOL. . . .all these names sha morning lov, precious , my dearest and the funniest treasure grin grin soon you'll find my treasure map or my diamond cheesy grin cheesy

oh boy, you berra leave that girl alone and move on- there are more chicks out there, don't let one shady girl stress you out!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tope2000(f): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
tboy1:

LOL. . . .all these names sha morning lov, precious , my dearest and the funniest treasure grin grin soon you'll find my treasure map or my diamond cheesy grin cheesy

oh boy, you berra leave that girl alone and move on- there are more chicks out there, don't let one shady girl stress you out!!!
grin grin Truth story my broda
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ tope2000

u and this ur fine pic sha. . . you're makin me loose concentration at work o. . . cheesy
wats good and hows ur side?
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tope2000(f): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
loose concentration at work ke,.God 4bid bad thing o cheesy
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by jaybee3(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
@tope2000
Ur pic is also doing ma head in. def can't concentrate on ma data manipulation. wats d 411?
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

loose concentration at work ke,.God 4bid bad thing o cheesy
my sister with this your pic. . . let me loose am abeg grin grin
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

@tope2000
your pic is also doing ma head in. def can't concentrate on ma data manipulation. wats d 411?

Bro, There is no 411!!!
All your data can be manipulated if you put all your effort into it grin grin
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by jaybee3(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2008
@Poster
You have your evidence right in front of u and ur still confused, u better soji urself and get ur mind right
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by jaybee3(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2008
tboy1:

Bro, There is no 411!!!
dude, her pic keeps popping up on ma spreadsheet. Am i dreaming or sumtin? but then the stats report needs to be handed in today so tope2000 wats a bro got to do oh.
i beg tell me the 411
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tope2000(f): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

dude, her pic keeps popping up on ma spreadsheet. Am i dreaming or sumtin? but then the stats report needs to be handed in today so tope2000 wats a bro got to do oh.
i beg tell me the 411
jay bee:

@tope2000
your pic is also doing ma head in. def can't concentrate on ma data manipulation. wats d 411?

tboy1:

Bro, There is no 411!!!
GUYs GUYs CHILL NOW. grin grin grin
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by DrKitaun(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2008
well . . .it shows the girl is spiritually cheating ! grin

Morning love . . .ife bi eji owuro . . .Treasure . . .Precious . . .fuckwhatever ! tongue

cheating systems just dey get more advanced these days jare cheesy
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by jaybee3(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2008
not gud to chill when u c wat the yorubas call "obe to dun"
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

i beg tell me the 411
o boy, you better go and submit your report - time is against you, its already 12.30 grin grin
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tope2000(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay, why are u pullin my legs on nairaland, wait n see wat i wud do to you the next time i see u.
tboy1:

o boy, you better go and submit your report - time is against you, its already 12.30 grin grin
excatly
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by jaybee3(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

jay, why are u pullin my legs on nairaland, wait n see what i would do to you the next time i see u.excatly
so we gonna c? have i hit a jackpot or wat?
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tope2000(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

so we going to c? have i hit a jackpot or what?

I am tellin Alhaja about u, that you wudnt let me be cheesy cheesy
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

so we going to c? have i hit a jackpot or what?
na waa o. . . jackpot ke? bro, there is nothin' like jack for you ere, talkless of jackpot  grin grin
go and submit your work. Unlike us we've already submitted all what we need to way in advance cheesy grin
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by jaybee3(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
tboy1:

na waa o. . . jackpot ke? bro, there is nothin' like jack for you ere, talkless of jackpot grin grin
go and submit your work. Unlike us we've already submitted all what we need to way in advance cheesy grin
Lol, u c i am d boss so a little slip will not do the company any harm whatsoever (public services ehn).
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tope2000(f): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
tboy1:

na waa o. . . jackpot ke? bro, there is nothin' like jack for you ere, talkless of jackpot grin grin

thank u jare grin grin
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by nana(f): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
lol
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

thank u jare grin grin
no problem jare, only shows we're the serious ones cheesy cheesy
so how far na?
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tope2000(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2008
tboy1:

no problem jare, only shows we're the serious ones cheesy cheesy
so how far na?

grin grin grin grin grin nothing far jare, i just dey o
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by nana(f): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2008
She is not double dating, she is not just good at giving nick-names. . . cheesy
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin nothing far jare, i just dey o
so wats poppin' in your side this beautiful friday afternoon. . .
work or chillin @ home?
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by nana(f): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2008
hmmm,na wa for this love in tokyo. . .Jealousy aint my portion
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tope2000(f): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
tboy1:

so wats poppin' in your side this beautiful friday afternoon. . .
work or chillin @ home?
u am chillin @ home ni o

nana:

grin
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by jaybee3(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2008
nana:

maybe we can kick it cos it seems tope2000 and tboy1 r getting v close. uhm o ga ol
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

maybe we can kick it because it seems tope2000 and tboy1 r getting v close. uhm o ga ol
worrreva!!!! - you wan use reverse physiology for her ehnnnn. sorry its not going to work today cheesy grin
BTW the time is 13.10, ur report is due in bout 4 hrs give or take, so my brother- abeg disappear cheesy cheesy
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

u am chillin @ home ni o
grin
na u dey enjoy o. . . so r u in uni or finished?

nana:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by jaybee3(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2008
tboy1:

worrreva!!!! - you wan use reverse physiology for her ehnnnn. sorry its not going to work today cheesy grin
BTW the time is 13.10, your report is due in bout 4 hrs give or take, so my brother- abeg disappear cheesy cheesy
my guy i don leave u with tope2000 now, why u want spoil my show with nana. u can't have both of 'em u know (not gonna happen).
2day na 2day
Re: Could She Be Double Dating? by tboy1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2008
jay bee:

my guy i don leave u with tope2000 now, why u want spoil my show with nana. u can't have both of 'em u know (not going to happen).
2day na 2day
says who? - BTW time is 13:20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Must Be Older Than The Wife Is It A Law Anywhere?(legal, Customary, Etc) / How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do? / For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.