Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (52392 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by emmatok(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

So if you are the pastor of a popular church and someone made up a very specific, very detailed lie about a week long sex romp you had together, put all of it in the public eye, and again it is a complete lie and all a figment of her imagination, you're telling me, it would make sense to you not to say even one word of denial?
The pastor does not need to say anything to the public.
Only the church leadership can discipline him.

But pastors are overrated.
Pastors are not public officers and they are not accountable to anybody.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by akin33(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
If this Ese claims to have evidence, it means, it is a well PLANNED. She might have think about it, concieved and then strikes. After she claims to have slept with the man of GOD, She still has the guts to spread the news around the internet. Which shows that it is delebrates effort to disgrace the man of GOD.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by StOla: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Judging from her posts, it's very obvious that this Ese is a very calculating strategist, which then begs the question how was she easily manipulated and entranced by this serially adulterous pastor if she wasn't interested in the affair?

Considering that she might have been too surprised to resist the pastor on the first day (note that he never pounced on her, but only bid her come), she turned up again and again to get some.
Infact she just couldn't get enough of this pastor, she readily parted with her own money to pay for the hotel room on one occasion.

The need to have pastors live the gospel and not just preach it is a long overdue crusade, but Ese isn't remotely qualified to be the crusader.
I sense a mood of enjoyment in her post. As rightly observed, she hasn't deemed it necessary to apologise to the wife of the pastor - the real victim, instead she has accorded herself the toga of a revolutionary and made herself the vanguard of religious decency, herself not anywhere close to decent.

Amusingly, she's reaching out to fellow victims of abuse not to stay silent and fight. On this matter her family had better refer her to a psychologist for proper evaluation. Any man friendly with this lady does so at his own peril. She seems to fantasize about being abused and would find someone to accuse more often than not.

How unlucky this adulterous pastor must feel now for pursuing an indecent girl, but who is vengeful and who loves to write and who aspires to fame. Whoever said fame requires that extra quality, that X-factor?

Miss Ese, congrats on your blogging stardom! The grace the pastor revealed to you has elevated you from obscurity.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
luluosas:
Oh! Is that where you are going? You have no argument my dear, just let Ese be okay.
However, I had read here in nairaland how someone posted that, a girl he knows who is a member of Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA church, always dressed sexy and expensively to church because that is what is obtainable there, even though the said sister sleeps on ordinary mat at home. What do you make of this?

Listen kid,and I'm only gonna say it once:Stay off drugs,they are bad for you.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
St.Ola:
Judging from her posts,...
Miss Ese, congrats on your blogging stardom! The grace the pastor revealed to you has elevated you from obscurity.
I can't help feeling that you do envy(?) this Ese of a woman!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dantedasz:

Listen kid,and I'm only gonna say it once:Stay off drugs,they are bad for you.
I forgive your ignorance. May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donxavier:

ile, there is a yoruba proverb that lies can go on for 20 years the truth will catch up with it in one day. if it isn't a criminal allegation, it is better to keep quiet especially as regards tales by moonlight like this. It doesn't do any good people would always believe what they want.

No. It is not better to keep quiet in a situation like this if you're innocent. What benefit does keeping quiet have over proclaiming your innocence if you're really innocent. On the contrary, there is harm being done by keeping quiet! I truly doubt that even you believe what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
emmatok:

Lies.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Ideyontop: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
[b]THIS GIRL JUST DEY USE UNA DEY PLAY "TEN-TEN".USING PEOPLES MIND TO PLAY "BOJU-BOJU". DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE CAUSED TO SIN WITH THEIR LIPS AND ACTIONS AGAINST AN INNOCENT MAN OF GOD AND THE ANOINTING?

SHE WANTED A SERIOUS DRAMA WITH THE INNOCENT PASTOR IN ORDER TO GET FAME( NA SAME STYLE ONE OYINBO GIRL,NOT TOO TALL, DEY USE FOR TV...I NO CALL ANYBODY NAME OOO). AND UNFORTUNATELY THE PASTOR DECIDED TO KEEP QUITE AND THAT AMAZED HER AND HER FANS,INCLUDING THE ONES WHO EASILY JOINED IN OTHER TO EXPRESS THE HATE THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD FOR PASTORS AND THE CHURCH.

I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT THIS PASTOR NO DO THIS THING,NA THIS GIRL JUST DEY LOOK FOR EXPENSIVE TROUBLE. AND ALL THESE PEOPLE WHEN JUST BELIEVE SAY THE PASTOR DID IT,WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE,NA THIS VIDEO OF GANDHI NA HIM BE THE EVIDENCE? WHY DO YOU BELIEVE HE DID IT? ARE YOU EXPRESSING YOUR IGNORANCE?DO YOU KNOW PASTOR BIODUN,HIS CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY? GOD GO KNOCK THIS GIRL FOR ME! USING PEOPLES MIND TO PLAY.OH MY GOD![/b]
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by odedipapa(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tundeiab:
Since she said she has evidence, that show that it was a premeditated act on her side. Even before the whole show began she knew where it would end, so she was prepared to shame the church of Jesus.
Men of God are human, so he is not infallible. I have heard and read about satanic agents like Ese, who were sent from d pit of hell to seduce pastors.
God know the truth. Let God be the judge.
How come you sound like you have already judged her?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
am still waiting for the 'AMERICAN WONDER' promised by Franca ooo grin
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by eksammy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
again i ask...Belabela, prove to us that you are not this Ese Walter. how come all your posts, topics and history here revolves all around your COZA & Pastor Biodun
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by JobsiteInfo: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nawaoooo. All for the sake of social media traffic , abi google done they pay your blog site .
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2013
JobsiteInfo: Nawaoooo....
You haven't slept? I am sure this Ese gist proves irresistible!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by FarmTech(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2013
THE TRUTH MUST NOT BE HIDDEN. lET IT OUT OF THE BAG!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by StOla: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2013
Etesam:
I can't help feeling that you do envy(?) this Ese of a woman!

Naaa! Infact I'm irritated by her rants and her crusader delusions. She obviously needs psychiatric help. Hear her:

About six months ago, I was watching a lot of Apple ads on YouTube and heard something that has never left me. You should watch the YouTube video, it’s truly inspiring. Here’s what I heard:

“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in square holes, the ones who see things differently, they are not fond of rules and have no respect for the status quo.

Was that when she realised she could make some noise about her adulterous love affair with the pastor?

I guess she would soon start a support group to cater for women who have suffered abuse and are silent about it.
What abuse one might ask?
The abuse of consensual sex.

Listen to our hero rant more:

Nothing has called out to me more than people, especially women, suffering in some way and hiding the pain. Whatever we cover doesn’t go away. It grows and it finds different outlets to rear its ugly head until we deal with it.

I wonder what she would term the guy who deflowered her? Maybe he raped her.

Another psychotic feminist in the making.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by EmperorSeal(m): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.
blind idiat, Tah! wake up from ur slumber
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 1:49am On Sep 01, 2013
St.Ola:

Naaa! Infact I'm irritated by her rants...

Actually, not my hero .
I guess our friend is just feeling sorry that she doesn't answer Ese( whoever) at the moment.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Manlado: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2013
Not that I care about either of the parties.

But do you keep evidence of a secret affair without premeditated plan?

Don't think so.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Etesam:
well, i wldn't say my foot; but i had to search 'coza' in nairaland then at google- well, just today!
Forgive me my friend for that language I used. It was @Ipheyemmy01 that was making blind comments that flew me up. I have however modified that language now. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by techwizzy: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2013
(no harm intended)speaking of ignorance,some people are ignorant.this is exactly d problem we have in Nigeria, some eggheads could follow dia pastors to hell.I am not here to rebuke d lady or d pastor but we can't really know what transpired between them.this might result from a failed blackmail from d lady's side or an unfulfilled promise from d pastor's side.either way we wouldn't have even heard d story if nothing went wrong.if she really have evidence and she hasn't blown it to d entire public at this stage she might b trying to maintain decency or she hopes to get something and if d pastor is so sure of himself let him demand for d evidence or dare her to publicize it.some things are better not known so it is better not to take sides.we are all sinners so let's not be greater sinners.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by bknight: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2013
She simply adhered to The Sixth Law of Power: Court Attention At All Cost!

She's maintained a presence on FP, interview requests pouring in + Now her blog is got what it craves. She'd soon have a fan page on FB, a star is born! The end justifies d means grin
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by balladin: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2013
I am baffled by some of the opinions expressed over this matter. Please let us be objective in our judgment. Just what is Ese after? What does she want to achieve? Yes you had sex with your pastor. What pushed you to have sex with him? That's how ladies throw themselves around young, good looking pastors. Having read some of her write ups, I can only opine that lady Ese is frustrated. Having failed in her x-factor expedition, she is desperately seeking for relevance. She claims she's on a journey of self discovery (or re-discovery) or just trying to renew her relationship with God. I don't think this is the best way to reconcile with God. Your relationship with God is strictly personal just like Pastor Fatoyinbo's. God may have more stringent sanctions for the man of God, but let God do the sanctioning. Ese, you don't need to help God. I read people here berating pastors and even read Ese suggesting that men of God are not necessary in a man's spiritual life. I laugh at her immaturity. So was God unwise to call men to ministry? And you think God lacks the wisdom to save the teeming flock that His Son died for? I seriously think Ese is trying to show off her writing skills. Seems that is all she has to offer here. But she has no reasonable argument.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2013
greateros: I hate pastors! Bt dis harlot is worst than jezebel! She is d type of evil dat fathers warn their sons to flee from! Al ha type does is go around lukn for great men to destroy! They alwys wear d garb of a dove but within is a roaring sapent with sharp fangs driping with letal poison luking for who to devour!she went to d first church but d pastor resisted ha she nw label it boring, she nw went to dis church were unfortunately d pastor wasn't strong enuf to resist ha snare, she nw label d church lively and proceed to subtly hipnotise & ensnare d pastor so as to destroy him! It is obvious from ha writeup that she choriograph d whole thing from start to finish dat is why she has record of their conversion and other destructive evidence in ha posesion! Now u hav succed in bringing shame to d house of god and u r nw hapily cleaning ur skin with ur tongue like a cat dat jst devour a mice bt watchout dear so u dnt get ensnared in ur own trap! Ese! Blv me u wil try a guy like me 1 day and u wil meet ur wataloo! Watchout dear! Ur evil days are numbered!
story story! StoOoory!! we need more of Ese Walters in this country walahi! I don't care if she is Jezebel or a street who.re. I don't care if she choreographed it frm d get go. Don't care if she is just an attention seeker!
These things happen a lot in churches but are hushed up because we don't wanna "bring shame to d house of the Lord". Which is more shameful.......doing something immoral and admitting it or doing d deed and lying thru ur teeth about how God asked you to hush......because God is slow to anger, we have used his name as smoke screen for d most despicable crimes on eart.h.
I attend COZA once in a while & used to respect rev. Biodun.......but he lost dt respect not when he met her at d hotel room, not when he told her to kiss him, not when he did it for seven straight days no break!because( I knw despite all d bragging & airs around him I still knw he is human). He lost my respect that exact moment he said some "first world pple" and "God" told him to keep shut.
This pastor don mess, and this kain gas dey combustible......d earlier he clears d air of suspicion around him, d better for him as a minister......cos this scandal won't take away an iota of God's awesomeness.........Waterloo ko......Watergate ni.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by balladin: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2013
emmatok:

Pastors are actually accountable to God and the council of elders. Pastor Fatoyinbo should talk it over with the council, his wife and privately seek counsel from at least 3 very prominent men of God. He should prayerfully carry out the advice he gets.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by ishekinah1(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2013
[qi[right][/right]uote author=Confusionist]both Ese and pastor Biodun are clearly unkown to me! [/quote]
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2013
I wld opine that prior to hearing from the pastor in question we wld do best to reserve moral judgements. As for me, i definitely await a word from him. The furor that this issue has generated certainly bekonds on him to say something. Having no way of communicating my cogitation to him, i hold my peace.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2013
St.Ola:

Nothing has called out to me more than people, especially women, suffering in some way and hiding the pain. Whatever we cover doesn’t go away. It grows and it finds different outlets to rear its ugly head until we deal with it.

I wonder what she would term the guy who deflowered her? Maybe he raped her.

Another psychotic feminist in the making.
love her or hate her, truth cannot change....it is constant. It doesn't matter from whose mouth it pours from( Ese Walter's, a babe's or suckling's, a mad man's or King's). What you quoted above is true and it applies to d church. The more we hide these things the more they eat us up from d inside.......before you knw it, we become hollowed out.....no content, no faith, no moral justification to attempt to b shining lights.......if Ese Walters is a slut but telling d truth, then God is using this Slut no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Ama28(f): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2013
I think CAN is waiting for this dust to settle and not get involved!
I still await their response to this allegation!
They should better dissolve themselves if they can't investigate this matter of such gravity!

Clowns charading as leaders
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2013
Tayeni: story story! StoOoory!! we need more of Ese Walters...
These things happen a lot in churches but are hushed...
Permit just one word: Ese (whoever) may be your hero; certainly not mine. We wld not be burning mb and ba3 if not for her intrigue. 2. I do feel your other statement, above, is baseless. If you think to discredit the sincerity of people who go to church then you r in for a wondrous task.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.