Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (52384 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2013
Etesam:
Permit just one word: Ese (whoever) may be your hero; certainly not mine. We wld not be burning mb and ba3 if not for her intrigue. 2. I do feel your other statement, above, is baseless. If you think to discredit the sincerity of people who go to church then you r in for a wondrous task.
like I said......I don't care how dirty and morally bankrupt you think she is.....whatever her reason for doing this is not important to me(altruistic or selfish)......what matters to me is dt a Reverend I revere is letting me down. Note.....this won't stop me attending COZA when I feel like...I wear my heart on my sleeve, no tongue in cheek & no shame for my views and I'm not forcing anybody to believe in d same things I do.(ese deserves a laurel if she is telling d truth; I don't knw what rev biodun deserves o, if he lied from d pulpit last Sunday! Lol.)
2. Tell me how I'm trying to discredit anybody's sincerity for going to church....y....cos I don't understand you. Break it down.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Jesperjacint: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2013
Hey,letz get dz stuff rite...wat made her to do all these? Z it out of envy or she want 2 blackmail[with all due respect_z she born again],or she jex wanna dent hz image,bt dz z nt d way to get d pastor to d rite track bsidz being a pastor doesnt make him a saint
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2013
Tayeni: like I said......
2. Tell me how I'm trying to discredit anybody's sincerity for going to church....
You say it happens a lot. Don't you? Well, what does that mean? That we church-goers are only an ignorant flock!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Jesperjacint: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Ese;-> stp cryn around lyk a lad who jex lst a nanny!we all knw wat 9ja ladies can do,bsydz u enjoyd d money[which ur 1st post i quote "i ws brought up in a family dat all ma nidz re provided,money wasnt a problem" nd dz same z here tryn 2 help God...lolz,ese u such a silly billy she goat;->...ESE DNT ALLOW D DEVIL 2 USE U ND U'll end up 2 HelL..BETA GO ON UR kneSS Nd pLEAd God 4 4GiveNESS..B4 ITz 2 LaTe...sori 2 say dz ese_[i HaTe YoU]
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2013
Etesam:
You say it happens a lot. Don't you? Well, what does that mean? That we church-goers are only an ignorant flock!
oga take a chill pill......I'm also a church goer........and yes! Things happen a lot behind d scene dt we don't knw, only d pastors and their inner circle knw....until d Eses in our midst go beserk and blow d whistle......I hvnt changed my stance on that.
I also knw that for d fact dt a pastor falls doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't called in d first place........you can fall and still go on answering to ur call and even stand tall provided you r humble enuf to admit how human you r......everybody qualifies for redemption.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Jesper_jacint: Ese;-> stp cryn around lyk a lad who jex lst a nanny!we all knw wat 9ja ladies can do,bsydz u enjoyd d money[which ur 1st post i quote "i ws brought up in a family dat all ma nidz re provided,money wasnt a problem" nd dz same z here tryn 2 help God...lolz,ese u such a silly billy she goat;->...ESE DNT ALLOW D DEVIL 2 USE U ND U'll end up 2 HelL..BETA GO ON UR kneSS Nd pLEAd God 4 4GiveNESS..B4 ITz 2 LaTe...sori 2 say dz ese_[i HaTe YoU]
don't you think you should ask God for forgiveness too? Its not christlike to hate someone.......
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by balladin: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2013
St.Ola:
Judging from her posts, it's very obvious that this Ese is a very calculating strategist, which then begs the question how was she easily manipulated and entranced by this serially adulterous pastor if she wasn't interested in the affair?

Considering that she might have been too surprised to resist the pastor on the first day (note that he never pounced on her, but only bid her come), she turned up again and again to get some.
Infact she just couldn't get enough of this pastor, she readily parted with her own money to pay for the hotel room on one occasion.

The need to have pastors live the gospel and not just preach it is a long overdue crusade, but Ese isn't remotely qualified to be the crusader.
I sense a mood of enjoyment in her post. As rightly observed, she hasn't deemed it necessary to apologise to the wife of the pastor - the real victim, instead she has accorded herself the toga of a revolutionary and made herself the vanguard of religious decency, herself not anywhere close to decent.

Amusingly, she's reaching out to fellow victims of abuse not to stay silent and fight. On this matter her family had better refer her to a psychologist for proper evaluation. Any man friendly with this lady does so at his own peril. She seems to fantasize about being abused and would find someone to accuse more often than not.

How unlucky this adulterous pastor must feel now for pursuing an indecent girl, but who is vengeful and who loves to write and who aspires to fame. Whoever said fame requires that extra quality, that X-factor?

Miss Ese, congrats on your blogging stardom! The grace the pastor revealed to you has elevated you from obscurity.
Absolutely on point.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by balladin: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2013
Tayeni: story story! StoOoory!! we need more of Ese Walters in this country walahi! I don't care if she is Jezebel or a street who.re. I don't care if she choreographed it frm d get go. Don't care if she is just an attention seeker!
These things happen a lot in churches but are hushed up because we don't wanna "bring shame to d house of the Lord". Which is more shameful.......doing something immoral and admitting it or doing d deed and lying thru ur teeth about how God asked you to hush......because God is slow to anger, we have used his name as smoke screen for d most despicable crimes on eart.h.
I attend COZA once in a while & used to respect rev. Biodun.......but he lost dt respect not when he met her at d hotel room, not when he told her to kiss him, not when he did it for seven straight days no break!because( I knw despite all d bragging & airs around him I still knw he is human). He lost my respect that exact moment he said some "first world pple" and "God" told him to keep shut.
This pastor don mess, and this kain gas dey combustible......d earlier he clears d air of suspicion around him, d better for him as a minister......cos this scandal won't take away an iota of God's awesomeness.........Waterloo ko......Watergate ni.
I don't think the pastor owes you any explanation. Why should he explain to you? For you to forgive him? If he has chosen to keep silent is it not his life? If you don't like him, just leave his church and start your own if you like. Why are there too many "righteous" Nigerians?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2013
balladin:
I don't think the pastor owes you any explanation. Why should he explain to you? For you to forgive him? If he has chosen to keep silent is it not his life? If you don't like him, just leave his church and start your own if you like. Why are there too many "righteous" Nigerians?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2013
balladin:
lol......I'm not in d position to forgive him...I don't knw for sure who is lying so I'm keeping an open mind.......however, his silence makes him look suspicious.....someone accuses my leader of embezzling d "booty". And I ask him "is it true sir? What she said about u?" and he keeps mum. or says someone told him not to talk......and I'm like.......................... . Balladin, tell me how this looks. D relationship btwn a shepherd and his flock is dt of trust. Dt trust is shaky I can't help feeling d way I feel. Sorry. I'm only human.........I can't pretend not to hv doubts. not claiming to b righteous......

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etesam(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2013
Tayeni: oga take a chill pill......I'm also a church goer.....
How can you say you are serious when you believe in the rampancy of hypocrisy among church-goers?
That Ese claims that she f*cked doesn't make us all fuckers.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2013
Etesam:
How can you say you are serious when you believe in the rampancy of hypocrisy among church-goers?
That Ese claims that she f*cked doesn't make us all fuckers.
yes it doesn't make us all f*ckers.....lol. But hypocrisy is rife in church o.....no just argue that one. Nobody holy pass.....but make we no dey pretend na hin I dey talk.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Thankgodtt(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2013
My name is xtian C. Ese ur story is fake. My research as a communication scientist shows dat u are
a liar. Nothing hapened between u and pastor biodun.
I only need to read to know if a piece of communication is true or not and d gender of d blogger. Stop abusing d sensibilities of social media lovers.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by balladin: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tayeni: lol......I'm not in d position to forgive him...I don't knw for sure who is lying so I'm keeping an open mind.......however, his silence makes him look suspicious.....someone accuses my leader of embezzling d "booty". And I ask him "is it true sir? What she said about u?" and he keeps mum. or says someone told him not to talk......and I'm like.......................... . Balladin, tell me how this looks. D relationship btwn a shepherd and his flock is dt of trust. Dt trust is shaky I can't help feeling d way I feel. Sorry. I'm only human.........I can't pretend not to hv doubts. not claiming to b righteous......
I'm also dissatisfied with his silence. But I won't stampede him. I respect the fact that he has a right to remain silent (ever heard that before?). What else do you guys want from him? His silence says it all. He has silently answered all of us.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Tayeni(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
balladin:
I'm also dissatisfied with his silence. But I won't stampede him. I respect the fact that he has a right to remain silent (ever heard that before?). What else do you guys want from him? His silence says it all. He has silently answered all of us.
yes he has dt right....... His silence says it all...........hmmmmmmn! I agree wit you...........but what I'm hearing frm dt silence maybe different frm what you r hearing o..The silence is so noisy, everybody is disoriented... You tell me what you r hearing and let's compare notes. I might begin to see it frm ur point of view.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Shey him fvck the babe or him nor fvck the babe ni?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nten: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thankgodtt: My name is xtian C. Ese ur story is fake. My research as a communication scientist shows dat u are
a liar. Nothing hapened between u and pastor biodun.
I only need to read to know if a piece of communication is true or not and d gender of d blogger. Stop abusing d sensibilities of social media lovers.
youngman and what did you read? U went to any network company to obtain documented script conversation of the 2 parties or u interviewed them? And if she's lying while biodun says he did it na. I hope u r nt his spokesperson mr researcher.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Pattey(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.

I didnt see you mention the philandering Biodun in ur rant? he's immune from God's wrath isnt he? You people and your enslaving mentalities that have kept you light years behind your peers. lets all hide up abuse in the house of God so that God doesnt scold us for exposing those desecrating his altar, right?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Adekay2011: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
My beloved sister just pray toGod for divine direction forget about xtians body because the present body has been fallen to satan u need to ask God to activate u spiritually for daily comminon
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Deschil: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
#psycho
greateros: I hate pastors! Bt dis harlot is worst than jezebel! She is d type of evil dat fathers warn their sons to flee from! Al ha type does is go around lukn for great men to destroy! They alwys wear d garb of a dove but within is a roaring sapent with sharp fangs driping with letal poison luking for who to devour!she went to d first church but d pastor resisted ha she nw label it boring, she nw went to dis church were unfortunately d pastor wasn't strong enuf to resist ha snare, she nw label d church lively and proceed to subtly hipnotise & ensnare d pastor so as to destroy him! It is obvious from ha writeup that she choriograph d whole thing from start to finish dat is why she has record of their conversion and other destructive evidence in ha posesion! Now u hav succed in bringing shame to d house of god and u r nw hapily cleaning ur skin with ur tongue like a cat dat jst devour a mice bt watchout dear so u dnt get ensnared in ur own trap! Ese! Blv me u wil try a guy like me 1 day and u wil meet ur wataloo! Watchout dear! Ur evil days are numbered!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by donmekux: 12:42am On Oct 02, 2013
The devil is a liar and father of all liars! Let's be mindful of what we say, do or believe because the end is near. Judge not that your will not be judged. God is still in the business of proving Himself to be God. Surely they must gather but thy shall flee in 7 ways. If you have the Holy Spirit in you, you wouldn't even be bordered by such. Crave for Him and He will make the race soooo sweet for you. Repent if you are yet to and live a holy life. God bless you
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by tochitoch(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2014
those who r guilty should better come out clean now before the pictures go viral

@property234ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.