Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? (12716 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? / Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2013
Nigerians based in syria,i heard the country is at war now and USA is plannin an attack..Pls hope u guys are already on your way home? Lets know how you guys are doing Courtsey:A CONCERNED NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by kennybuda: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2013
I AM STILL IN SYRIA WAITING NIGERIA TO PROVID ME A PRIVATE JET TO HOP BACK HOME.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
kennybuda: I AM STILL IN SYRIA WAITING NIGERIA TO PROVID ME A PRIVATE JET TO HOP BACK HOME.
for real?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by kennybuda: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2013
Osahon7: for real?
grin
Osahon7: for real?
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by kcreal(f): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
kennybuda: I AM STILL IN SYRIA WAITING NIGERIA TO PROVID ME A PRIVATE JET TO HOP BACK HOME.

Keep waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by benkings(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
am trekkinq down to niqeria from syria.............................................so brother e qo tay b4 i reach house

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nigerians in Syria? In Yuzedo's voice, I give up!!

5 Likes

Nigerians are in Syria ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

[size=14pt] Human beings are so complex.
They fight wars to kill in the name of making peace.

They cut down trees, turn em into papers and write "save the trees on the papers".

So complex set of species.

Some twist and turn the bible/koran just to buttress their dirty evil deeds. [/size]

44 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Lateef9961(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
Em em,i wunt even cme ohm nw,enjoying the sound of dos guns and bombs.
Lest i 4get,4th to comment.
Stil eyeing dat 1st positn
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
I would rather die here in syria than coming back to nigerian

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by TUNEX89(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
No shaking .
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by stanogb(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
The insouciant attitude of our government is decriable and creates a combustible insomnia. Am appealing to our government to provide the necessary logistics in order to catapult Nigerians in Syria back home before the war starts. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kini? I am very much in Syria and ain't coming home at all. USA kini? We will resist them. We shall kick their asss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please come back home o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Panshow(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
I no fit shout......
(because of catarrh )

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by W3xy1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Bo ju ba ri bi gbogbo ara logun re.
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by favinvest: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Come guys am getting tire of this ENDTIME nonesense.

Any small thing endtime. Is it only in Nigeria that the world is coming to an end sef?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by 50calibre(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013

You are in Syria? You might as well be in hell
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Boll2010: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oh no wat did I just read on nairaland abt syria.......I jst booked a flight to syria.....I can't afford dis NAIRAS to waste for ticket naaa!! America must be crazy nt only d gods
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Numerouuuno: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Are there really Nigerians in Syria?
Even if there are Nigerians there,most won't come cause what's the difference between syria and Northern Nigeria??
If any human-being can survive Nigeria conditions,they can survive anywhere in the world even kabul.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Im not sure there is any Nigerian in Syria by now.

Whichever way, if any of them is there....they should find a means of moving away immediately.

Dont really on official evacuation because our government dont even care about you unless it got anything to do with 2015

Enjoy everything you can.....fvck gals, drink wine, merry with people and anoint your head with oil for those that cant return.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Davo93(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
SMH
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why will anybody in his right mind remain in a country at war?
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Archmed(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
CNN HEADLINE NEWS: U.S.A to strike Syria in 24hrs.
IBOman (in Syria):Nna mhen..wetin come b ma biziness.Ogbuefi!!..abeg take key go open warehouse.Customers don dey SHOPu..FOOLISHI PIPU.
HAUSAman (in Syria):shege dan boroba..U.S.A I dey craze...?..How I go save am for my cow oo..kai!!
YORUBAman(in Syria): Yeee!!..mogbé!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by vladimiros: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
WETIN UNA DEY FIND FOR SYRIA?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Davo93(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I would rather die here in syria than coming back to nigerian
ko kan aye undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by lonelydora: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wetin them dey come do for this Naija
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Why do Nigerians cross the road?
Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Panshow: I no fit shout......
(because of catarrh )

UN should include this guy in their file case. HE WAS GAS TOO

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I would rather die here in syria than coming back to nigerian

We don't need you in the 1st place.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists From Mali Planning To infiltrate borders, Attack Abuja - Immigration / Information On Uk Tourist Visa / Sani Aliyu: Travellers Must Bear Full Costs Of COVID-19 Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.