Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice (2380 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / I Want Her Back Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
first was my first luv but he is ill tempered
second was the luv of my life but parental acceptance (tribalism n religion) made up part ways
third, the first guy that ever drawn a portrait of me as a birthday gift but my comparison btw him n d luv of my life neva made d relationship work.
After all this unstable relationship i left them for good but they are all comming for reconciliation-what am i to do? Accept or start a new life.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
prettycentia: first was my first luv but he is ill tempered
second was the luv of my life but parental acceptance (tribalism n religion) made up part ways
third, the first guy that ever drawn a portrait of me as a birthday gift but my comparison btw him n d luv of my life neva made d relationship work.
After all this unstable relationship i left them for good but they are all comming for reconciliation-what am i to do? Accept or start a new life.

You alone know what decision to make after you have searched your heart and determine what is it you truly want...only then you will be able to see reasons if you should accept any back or move forward.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by ronalmagic10(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2013

Wat!! is dis a joke?
You left d 1st guy because he is ill-tempered. Well, has he changed or you are willing to bear it dis tym?
You left d 2nd guy because of his tribe nd religion. So, has it changed now?
You left d 3rd guy cos he didn't do well enuf 2 make you 4get d 2nd guy. Can he do dat now?

Abeg move on...nd nxt tym don't be too picky
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
eddiebruk:

You alone know what decision to make after you have searched your heart and determine what is it you truly want...only then you will be able to see reasons if you should accept any back or move forward.
my dear, i have use even wireless to search my heart but the truth lays that each of them have a unique features. I don't want to be Oliver twist
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
ronalmagic10:

Wat!! is dis a joke?
You left d 1st guy because he is ill-tempered. Well, has he changed or you are willing to bear it dis tym?
You left d 2nd guy because of his tribe nd religion. So, has it changed now?
You left d 3rd guy cos he didn't do well enuf 2 make you 4get d 2nd guy. Can he do dat now?

Abeg move on...nd nxt tym don't be too picky
thanks bt i still have a thing for each of them esp the second. I just what to seek advice so that i wont regret my tomorrow. Thanks for the advice
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Smh
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2013

Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by firetrap(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
you don't say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
DonCrust: Hmmm did you put love portion in the egusi they ate in their sleep? How's it possible that the 3 of them would want you back at the same time? Anyways, any relationship that is built on flimsy things like portrait can't last. Look for a guy with good attitude, who will respect you and above all, God fearing. I'm not saying you should leave the 3 of them o but your happiness should be your priority. Good luck!

thanks for your matured advice. N for the luv portion, i don't need it. I think God has endowed me with good personality although i can be stubborn at times.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Forward eva,backward neva!!move on jea

Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dont do none of those. Just join us at END TIME TYNZ MINISTRY. You ll be glad u did
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Dont do none of those. Just join us at END TIME TYNZ MINISTRY. You ll be glad u did
laffin..... I will think abt it but on a serious note, pls advice me cos my happiness is @ stake
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by ITbomb(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Did you just call that slimy worm between their legs that make your head haywire 'Unique Feature' . ?
You go fear for work experiences aka past performance . I won't be surprise each of them have had you for 200 X 3 = 600 (serious pounding) ie minimum of 4 times a week during their respective reign.
And yet you are still brainless to know what u want in life and go for it.
Lastly , u don ask urself whether they are coming back to see ur parent or to get more free fvrk from you
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Kslib(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
If i get you right,you want to accept/handle not just one but 3-exes at the same time?
1.. Was short-tempered:: These are the type of men that end up being abusive/aggressive to their women.. For you to break up with him cos of his temper isuues clearly shows you werent comfortable with it,and now,all of a sudden,you want to accept him back...
I dont know why you ladies refuse to learn from the mistake other girls have made? Pls accept him back and wait for him to burn your face,pour you acid,roast your boobs all in the name of "temper",maybe na dat time your eye go clear..
2.. You guys borke up cos of religion/tribe right? Now,has he changed his religion? Has he changed his tribe(lol)?
Trust me,since you guys once broke up cos of those issues,you guys will still break-up once again cos of thesame issue.....
3.. It didnt work cos you were comparing him to the 2nd guy(love of your life),and now you want to accpet him back again cos of what exactly?
Ok,maybe he went for a special therapy that automatically catapaulted his qualities to rank above that of the former love of your life,hence the reason why you wanna accept him back..
Sometimes,women are their own worst enemies. @OP,why do wanna complicate your life?
Well,i guess like they say "Women love attention"..
Make that attention no go put you for trouble..
All izz well!

Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
ITbomb: Did you just call that slimy worm between their legs that make your head haywire 'Unique Feature' . ?
You go fear for work experiences aka past performance . I won't be surprise each of them have had you for 200 X 3 = 600 (serious pounding) ie minimum of 4 times a week during their respective reign.
And yet you are still brainless to know what u want in life and go for it.
Lastly , u don ask urself whether they are coming back to see ur parent or to get more free fvrk from you
am nt amused cos u mite av had d orientation dat all relationship includes sex. Am nt saying am a virgin or nt bt i dnt blief in all sex relationship n if u read in btw my post i said d second n i parted ways cos of parental acceptance meaning his intention was marriage bt my parents declined. Abeg Make u no use ur regge spoil my blues, if u da vex no b me make u vex. Most of nairalanders luk for slightest opportunity to insult som1.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by firetrap(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
prettycentia:
am nt amused cos u mite av had d orientation dat all relationship includes sex. Am nt saying am a virgin or nt bt i dnt blief in all sex relationship n if u read in btw my post i said d second n i parted ways cos of parental acceptance meaning his intention was marriage bt my parents declined. Abeg Make u no use ur regge spoil my blues, if u da vex no b me make u vex. Most of nairalanders luk for slightest opportunity to insult som1.

there's a reason y the word ex was created. its to classify something that used to be and is no more. those people are in ur past and there should be no future there. learn from ur experiences with them and use that to shape and better yourself cos u may also have your own faults and shortcomings. don't go back to any of them. at the end of the day the same thing that mitigated against your relationship working out in the first place will rear it head again.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Smuthx(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
prettycentia:
Dont take some people writtings or advice here too seriously. There are frustrated people out there eg ITBOMB. Sieve through the advices here. It still boils down to you.

If you want to get back with one of your exs. Is it boyfriend or girlfriend thing or reconnection to engagement to possibly marriage. If the answer is yes to tending towards marriage. Then pick one which youself think that can be in a commited relationship. Its your choice.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by 190theclown: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
and what makes u think they are interested in comin baq to u

dey mite jst be interested in shinning ur condo once again dazall#
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Ferdinandu(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
You can manage 3 of them at d same time .It is allowed but don't get caught
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by pilotseq: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Unto queen Eliza Weh u be naaa..... Mtsceeeeeeeew!!!!!!! undecided
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by ITbomb(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
DonCrust:
never allow any guy to see you as an old wine that he can go back to when the new ones taste bad.
It would seem this is the most polite way to summarize my 'insulting , frustrating' post .
Take this and ignore my own
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
DonCrust:

I was kidding about the love portion, and we both know that a woman without good personal qualities is more or less a liability even to herself. If the best of the 3 wants to come back, make him work for it. Having said that, never allow any guy to see you as an old wine that he can go back to when the new ones taste bad.
my dear thank u for ur advice.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Smuthx: Dont take some people writtings or advice here too seriously. There are frustrated people out there eg ITBOMB. Sieve through the advices here. It still boils down to you.

If you want to get back with one of your exs. Is it boyfriend or girlfriend thing or reconnection to engagement to possibly marriage. If the answer is yes to tending towards marriage. Then pick one which youself think that can be in a commited relationship. Its your choice.
thank dear
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
thanks all for ur advice, i do appreciate n to keep d record straight...... I did nt intend acceptin the 3 of them dats y i took my time to give an insight of their personality n shortcomings. Thanks for ur comments
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by ITbomb(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
prettycentia:
thank dear
Still falling for the sugar coated shallow words ?
Na ur waist go bend. In case ur brain cannot fathom what he said , this is it in plain english ' any of them that come back with the marriage slogan , open ur legs for him ' . I'm sure already that is what u had in mind , just looking for a nicer way to put it.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Freedani(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls are u alright or u are just pretending to be dumb? What do u want us to say? Adviced u to accept the three? Use your head and stop watching Nollywood
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by prettycentia(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
ITbomb:
Still falling for the sugar coated shallow words ?
Na ur waist go bend. In case ur brain cannot fathom what he said , this is it in plain english ' any of them that come back with the marriage slogan , open ur legs for him ' . I'm sure already that is what u had in mind , just looking for a nicer way to put it.
i choose to reply polite those nt mean i cant read in btw d line. I wonder y my friend adviced me to seek advice here cos obviously out of 16 comments or so, i find 6 educative, sincere n matured.
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by pri3stess(f): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Did you put jazz on them? How will all of them want you back at the same time?
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
You must have the ol'good puzzy laced with diamonds!
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh

YOUR HEAD GO SOON BREAK! tongue tongue
Re: My 3 Ex-boys Wants Me Back-pls Advice by Mynd44: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
alutacontinua:

YOUR HEAD GO SOON BREAK! tongue tongue
superglue still sells for less than 50 naira tongue

Is International/long-distance Dating Possible Without Getting Scammed? / Dumb Couple: (pix) / Wise Peepz: If Your Girl/boy Friend Urinate On Your Bed Overnight...