Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65495 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tonyogie: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Mtchew wt is dx?? Which nonsense b dx nau Una d fear to toast girl ni? Wher d mukuna or kina girl cum here mk i toast u mk ur eyes clear...........
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cestmoi1(f): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
my popcorn is almost finished o.let d game begin already.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Monzuur(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
Exactly what d statement says
you don't wanna derail d purpose of dis thread, do u?
Anyways, FAKE MEN woo ladies to meet their selfish desires.
REAL MEN court from friendship. It's a process
ok
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ikekings and Dygeasy , you have less than 15 minutes to drop your lines.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tintingz(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Let the show start nau...I will eat my guguru(popcorn) finish o!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by pendo89(f): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Periopthalmus: i can lyk to woo u cutie. Dnt u feel jealous nt being among the 'woee'. Whatsup itunu, which language wud u lyk it 2 b?

lmao! grin grin grin I just love nl.show better start. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Plz on wat criterias is one selected to be among d wooing participants
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ikekings?

Dygeasy?

Don't tell me someone developed cold feet!

N.B If the 1st slot isn't ready,we would have to call on the 2nd slot! 2nd slot,pls get ready!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexytabhi: I hope this will be interesting,do not disappoint us..especially those of us witnessing this for the first time undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Deiok(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
oya make the show start now. me need good line to use for this babe wey i don dey eye tey tey.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib:
.. What skills are you talking about? Lol
All izz well!
I will adopt your pretence stance.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Walks in on a dumb thread, sneezes on thread, Wipes my nose on Ikekings and Dygeasy's head, Gives moderator a hard knock on his bald head and walks angrily out!

8 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
To my beautiful curvacious,lupicious lupey

I have been to places, seen a lot of things, met a lot of people with different backgrounds and character . But, with a void in my heart. Searching for that perfect lady who will fill that void... Long have I searched... Finally, I found you.... When I saw your pic during the miss nairaland contest my heart said to me “point and kill” (lol)... You emit beauty, elegance and passion...The smoothness of your skin,killer laps,stainless legs,succulent lips,the curve of your hips and your fully loaded upper class and lower class can turn a g*a*y nigga to a straight nigga... Nwa ijuru eju (fully endowed)... Your beauty caught my attention.. But, when I went through your posts your intelligence,smartness,outspokenness,openheartedness,kindness and lots more got me attracted to you... I'm not saying that you are perfect.. “Nobody is perfect”... But, with you by my side we can be more than perfect.....

I want to be the guy that will always whisper sweet and romantic words into your ears... I want to be the guy that will always compliment you on how beautiful you are... I want to be the guy that will always cuddle you when you are cold or when you are tired..... I want to be the guy that will stand by you when the world is against you... I want to be the guy that will hold you close when you are sad..... I want to be the guy that will cook your favourite meal for you every saturday... I want to be the guy that will always put a smile on your face...

I want to feel the warmth of your skin, your kiss on my lips, your heart beating with mine, the smoothness and softness of your hands running through my body...

Omalicha m(dearest) my heart needs you... My heart craves for you like a baby craves for the mother's br*east... You are already a part of my life.. The only thing left is for you to accept me... It is said that “the most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart”... Lupeycious I want your heart to merge with mine... Asanwa I need you to be a part of my present and future... Lupeycious a “YES” is all I need from you...

48 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin ikeykings well done
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
Exactly what d statement says
you don't wanna derail d purpose of dis thread, do u?
Anyways, FAKE MEN woo ladies to meet their selfish desires.
REAL MEN court from friendship. It's a process
tell them,bro.in addition to what you've said.real men don't surrender their self worth to the judgement of women.if you mostly measure how manly you are-on how appealing you appear to women.you need to grow up.grow up!,guys.this is a subtle way of debilitating oneself psychologically.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by skydeep(f): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Relax guys, it can take 5mins or more to compose and type a fascinating and breath-taking lines you know cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
NOISE MAKERS
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Now we are talking
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dygeasy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Talk Of The Beautiful!!! Lupey This Is For You. Nobody Else...

Would I see what's in front of me? No probably.
Would I hear what I'm being told? Probably No.
Would I fee whatever hits me? No maybe.
Would I feel my heartbeat whenever? Yes definitely.
It never crosses my mind to get wiped.
I never think about it to stop thinking.
I never get swayed and still have my feet on the ground.
I never get amazed to let it go just away.
Let's face it, the truth and only the truth.
You're so beautiful, even more than the most flattering of compliments.
With ways so easy and smile so pleasing.
Enough to melt a man's heart even if made of stone.
You caught not only my fancy, my attetion and concentration with it.
Would I now just overlook those and let it all go?
Of course not, I'll stay, win your heart and make you mine.
Would I then give up? I highly doubt that.
'Cos my heart beats so fast each time I think of you.
I lost control of it moments ago when you crept into my world.
And now I find it impossibly difficult to reduce the frequency at which my heart beats.
I don't regret that impossibility though.
I rather revel in the delight that comes with the spur I get to fight for and win your heart.
I used to have five ogans of sense but now I've got six.
The only one which is fixed to feel what the others can't feel.
The sense of true feelings, the enabler of love sense.
My heart beats for you baby and my knees tremble.
I'll be damned to find myself stil standing,
Here goes me down to my knees,
Stretching forth my hand hoping you'd take it.
And say the necessary to make me completely wholesome.
All I need is a YES.
Biko love Mi!!!

25 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
cashkid18: dude,wat d heck ar u sayin?

He is right you know
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Now Lupey, choose one from the two of them smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ndi Igbo, ekene m unu!!!!

Our Son, Ikekings, is here grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
skydeep: Relax guys, it can take 5mins or more to compose and type a fascinating and breath-taking lines you know cheesy
who told u dt they ar d ones doin it wit their brains or hv u forgoten dt GOogle is stil there
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nna ikeykings, e weren weight
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dàmn, its getting hot in here.
*removes shirt*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lakusi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nawa Ooo .... If na me b d gal ... Na polyandry sure pass !!! Kudos guyz !!! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by ikekings(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C: Ndi Igbo, ekene m unu!!!!

Our Son, Ikekings, is here grin
Lmao!!! Gbosaaa to you my oga!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by skydeep(f): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
It feels so good to hear a man say sweet words to us even if he doesnt mean it grin

Xynerise, where are you? angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by lupey: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jesox! shocked shocked shocked *starts weeping profusely* so touching! Can I pick 'em both??
My heart has melted finish! Okay...I gotta pick one

I'd re-read and drop my choice

Back to business, Slot 2 get ready!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
I will adopt your pretence stance.
Lol.. Pls let me know the "skills" you were referring to nah.. Help me discover it.. I might not even be aware that its in me..
Help me out.. Thanks
All izz well!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by cashkid18(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Choicegirl:

He is right you know
says who dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.