Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65555 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Emmy9ite(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta: *clears throat*

@speakdatruth, nice try...romantic words. At a point, i thought i was at the Sexuality section. You sure got some raw words in your blog head grin

@Emmy9ite, nice try...simple and natural. The few lines are well loaded and the inserted image made me giggle like a school child.

My decision:

I'm sorry speakdatruth, if you took your time to 'research' me, you would know i don't do well with raw words and se.xu.al descriptions of the female body parts on the internet. That's just me. However, i love your spirit. Very active and fun to be with. I still don't want to believe you STOLE the poem. Are you a thief? grin

Emmy9ite...you killed it. As if you knew i love simplicity. You win! I say YES! grin
Yes!!!!
*gives caracta a warm hug and kisses* Thanks hunny!!
*Extends a handshake to speakdatruth* It was nice competing with you.
To all my fans, thanks for the support. it's a lifetime feat you know. hehe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
sexkillz: At least he woo pesin jare. . . It isn't easy. grin

Do you know how difficult it is to google a poem?

Tuale ma guy. . . No mind them. grin

WICKED!!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by amieesuccess: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
spikes C:

Guy, it's just an e-thing...Cool down and learn grin

Seconded
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by tintingz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013

Do you know how difficult it is to google a poem?

abi... speakdatruth abeg no mind them jare grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by EzePromoe: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
We're hereby forced by circumstance to declare CFCfan the winner of SLOT 3, since Mr knowitall. went AWOL! That would be a 100 - 0 win for him.
CONGRATULATIONS!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013

Do you know how difficult it is to google, copy and paste a poem?

*drops from bench* gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emmy9ite: Yes!!!!
To all my fans, thanks for the support. it's a lifetime feat you known. hehe.

cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza:
I will consider it if you are a girl.
undecided i hope its not what I'm thinkin sweeri? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta:

Aint you a darling!
Guess you were high on those lines smiley I should have knocked smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by searay(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
With all this lines, my prayer is that the STRAIGHTS shouldn't be turned
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by horpe132(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Pardon me dude! When we said detective was around, we weren't joking.
HERE IS THE LINK, I'm sorry!
http://nochancepappy./2011/07/31/an-erotic-passion-of-desire-erotic-love-letters/
. . BUSTED grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
gringrin sexkills is a clown
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
abeg, who dey win, who dey loose?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by horpe132(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Pardon me dude! When we said detective was around, we weren't joking.
HERE IS THE LINK, I'm sorry!
http://nochancepappy./2011/07/31/an-erotic-passion-of-desire-erotic-love-letters/
. . BUSTED grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
I can relate to knowitall if he's still typing his lines. The backspace button could be a curse atimes grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
D-Explorer:

Guess you were high on those lines smiley I should have knocked smiley

Higher ni...

Why una hook me up with google-master? He tried sha. I respect that.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Deiok(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: We're hereby forced by circumstance to declare CFCfan the winner of SLOT 3, since Mr knowitall. went AWOL! That would be a 100 - 0 win for him.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LOLZZZ
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
searay: With all this lines, my prayer is that the STRAIGHTS shouldn't be turned

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by michealade(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dis caracter gal,u make brain o..nice thread!thank God m nt reading bouh BH today
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by greedie1(f): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
past 10 pm..... sleep dey my eye o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
ABEG CALL MY SLOT NA
I WAN SLEEP
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by demelza: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: We're hereby forced by circumstance to declare CFCfan the winner of SLOT 3, since Mr knowitall. went AWOL! That would be a 100 - 0 win for him.
CONGRATULATIONS!
100-0?
Even India never score reach like this for football.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS!

100 likes smiley grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
cheesy
Caracta:

Stop derailing na. Go and open a thread for her and chat away. Chei!
Lmoa!
Your wooer is a cheat and u still get mouth....?
l busted him first o!
Thank me later
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by flolancracker: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
cool Congrats CFCfan. Nice one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caracta(f): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
michealade: Dis caracter gal,u make brain o..nice thread!thank God m nt reading bouh BH today

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oh
My slot is sunday
I no dey see well for night
Odaro jor
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by searay(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS!
i rather die while trying than dying as a coward.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dygeasy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
I guess u spent more of ur time asking too many questions instead of blowing her heart away.
U did well, anyways.
They Were Rhetorics Na!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by An0nimus: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Caracta:

Higher ni...

Why una hook me up with google-master? He tried sha. I respect that.
*dies* abeg make una no finish me with laugh this nite gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Me just dey observe til my turn comes tomorrow

smiley smiley smiley smiley wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by DExplorer1: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
Emmy9ite: Yes!!!!
To all my fans, thanks for the support. it's a lifetime feat you known. hehe.
That's the spirit dude! Wherever you are Speakdatruth, my intention was to keep the challenge clean. No harm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (98) (Reply)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.