Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65566 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Of course she does
Jetli & hide

Which one, jekyll or hyde? undecided

Howz ur bday celeb goin?
Guess we won't see much of u 2day
Hav fun dear
na crazy day for me....they wan kill me woith celebration.
My family postpone their own to tomorrow...chai, I don dance tire...my body dey cry.

Where is Jekyll, my sunset?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: na crazy day for me....they wan kill me woith celebration.
My family postpone their own to tomorrow...chai, I don dance tire...my body dey cry.

Where is Jekyll, my sunset?

Trust you had a splendid day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Trust you had a splendid day.
are you mad at me?
Why didnt you give me the cake?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: are you mad at me?
Why didnt you give me the cake?

Mad? Why should I?

You'll still get the cake. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 2:17am On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Mad? Why should I?

You'll still get the cake. smiley
*scratches head*
I wonder when
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by 190theclown: 2:19am On Sep 08, 2013
who the hell is this cathaliya dude all over the damn forum undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 2:27am On Sep 08, 2013
190-the-clown:
who the hell is this cathaliya dude all over the damn forum undecided undecided
You got a problem with HER, Fiona?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya: *scratches head*
I wonder when

Soon.

Morning.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Soon.

Morning.
All I wanted is just a Love poem...... I wonder how you couldnt decipher that from my post all these while.

Seems you do not usually use the dreamy eyes and heart.

Goodmorning...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya: All I wanted is just a Love poem...... I wonder how you couldnt decipher that from my post all these while.

Seems you do not usually use the dreamy eyes and heart.

Goodmorning...

To an extent, I did. Wasn't sure anyway.

No, it's not about having dreamy eyes and heart, e don put me inside wahala wella. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2013
*clears throat*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

To an extent, I did. Wasn't sure anyway.

No, it's not about having dreamy eyes and heart, e don put me inside wahala wella. grin
na because say you comot your common sense for the gig nah...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Kingsley Jay: *clears throat*
Goodmorning, you want utaba?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya: na because say you comot your common sense for the gig nah...grin

Na lie abeg. tongue

Meanwhile, Kingsley likes you though. It's obvious. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Na lie abeg. tongue

Meanwhile, Kingsley likes you though. It's obvious. smiley
Well, he didnt mention that to me...
I like you....see, not so hard to say.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya: Well, he didnt mention that to me...
I like you....see, not so hard to say.

Lol. He doesn't need to. Everyone isn't that upfront with words, you know?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2013
See as dis two people dey gossip my matter ooo tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Kingsley Jay: See as dis two people dey gossip my matter ooo tongue

Keep pretending until someone else woos her. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya: Goodmorning, you want utaba?
Morning 2u2 sweery grin

Utaba is not gud 4 my system, maybe coke wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2013
LWKMD!!!
Ayaff die finish 2day...this matchmaking committee don de hunt me cheesy

Jetli shey u don carry ur likers association, all d way 4rm BBA thread cum here abi?

I can see kslib viewing so I de suspect am 2b d chairman of dat group
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. He doesn't need to. Everyone isn't that upfront with words, you know?
I am upfront....and I like dem guys to be upfront too.
If you keep up with the sign language, its of no use because I aint a deaf and dumb.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya: I am upfront....and I like dem guys to be upfront too.
If you keep up with the sign language, its of no use because I aint a deaf and dumb.

I like you because you are.

Lol. Same here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Morning 2u2 sweery grin

Utaba is not gud 4 my system, maybe coke wink
..and neither is coke.... I know whats best for you.

Moringa tea
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I like you because you are.

Lol. Same here.
I like you because I thought we had a connection somewhat but its was just about that moment.

My poor heart was already bursting with joy.

Where is the cake nah?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wats dat?
Wat does it do 4 d body?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kingsley Jay:

Wats dat?
Wat does it do 4 d body?
Does it hav highness ingredients?grin
its a herbal tea.
Does quite a lot in the body.
It doesnt have highness ingredients.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya:
I like you because I thought we had a connection somewhat but its was just about that moment.

My poor heart was already bursting with joy.

Where is the cake nah?

Oh! Was just about the moment?

Hold on for it. I'll drop it tonight.
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh! Was just about the moment?

Hold on for it. I'll drop it tonight.
smiley
am still here.....going no where.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kingsley, no need say u modify am. I saw everything you wrote. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'm still try'na ignore wat u both r implying up above cos I'm confused by the conversation btw u two......
Is it dat jetli is scared of cath now that he's poetically crippled, or is cath putting too much pressure on d young man 4 more romantic gestures? Of which lyk I said earlier he's romantically crippled also gringrin

Hmmmmmmm.....
So much intrigue wink

Wen I'm clear headed enof I wud analyze the r/ship btw u two n address d accusations made against my personality.......but 4 now *mute mode*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cathaliya: am still here.....going no where.

Nice. I no want make this guy steal my lines. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.