Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Experience With Lifebushido - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience With Lifebushido (549 Views)

My Experience With Yahoo Boys At Emeka Offor Plaza_ Onitsha In Anambra State. / My Experience / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Lifebushido by fransois2(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2013
Lifebushido Vision
The increase costs of living and bigger bills to pay couple with the fact that many are
clamouring for few jobs available are the challenges that make people to look for ways of making
money besides the conventional ways. I happened to be among these category of people and my
research online made me to stumble upon Lifebushido some five years back. And when some few days
back I was contacted to complete some tasks as part of their recruiting process I was more than
happy to oblige.
Reading through instructions given, it is not difficult to understand and consequently carry on
with the task. I enjoyed doing the tasks given because, they are just confirmation of what I do
when taking on a task. First one needs to understand the instructions which are self-explanatory
and it is important to pay attention to details.
Each task is assigned a completion time implying that even though the working hour is flexible
one has to take cognisance of the time factor.
I was happy to demonstrate all these attributes, because the tasks have been very interesting and educative at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Making Others Look Wicked When Infact We Do Same Thing All The Time. / Horror Movies / The Man Named, Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.