Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any (9770 Views)

Top 15 Yoruba Gospel Music & Praises Lyrics / Help With Gospel Rap/hip-hop Songs. / How Romance With Gospel Singer,sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by drnairalov: 12:48am On Sep 01, 2013
thanks 4 opening..i waz just checking my fone and i found out i dnt have any gospel songs,, most of the 1nes i know..i dont know d title so i cant download..pls kindly check ur playlist and drop some good tracks that could lift the spirit..thnks
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 01, 2013
-DARWIN HOBBS he's able
-KURT CARR if i tell God
-JONATHAN BURTLER arise
-DONNIE MCCLURKIN i've got my mind made up(medley)
-MICAH STAMPLEY heaven on earth
-DEITRICK HADDON he never fails
-SINACH i know who i am
-FRANK EDWARDS lifted
-FRANK EDWARDS mondio
-FRANK EDWARDS drop it at my feet

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by CarCam: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2013
@drnairalov

Flexzee Tunes - Love God
PCE Crew - Elevate
Kel FST - Sope
TnE - Pass the test
Femi Factor - Got Christ
Mr Solek - Mo nWole Jesu
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by drnairalov: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks God bless
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by Pvictor10(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Kennykore - your peace
Don Moen - uncharted Territory
Sinach- great are you Lord
Frank Edwards - oghene do
Tim Godfrey - hero
micah stampley - how great you are
Paul Baloche - same love
infinity - press on
kore - midnight
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by Pvictor10(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe:
-FRANK EDWARDS drop it at my feet
love Frank Edwards' drop it at my feet so much. OP's u gotta listen to that one. Very touching!
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by An0nimus: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2013
Sinach - Great are you Lord. I'm seriously searching for that song..

@OP try googling. just type anything and watch google do some magic. type something like 'gospel songs playlist 2005' or 'hit gospel song 2008' or add Nigeria to the search. pick a good result, check out the songs and download cool
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by holypower(m): 1:30am On Sep 02, 2013
other non gospel song couldn't lift your spirit because they are not of GOD please hold on to master JESUS and delete master satan b/c you can't serve them at a time. GOD always need our whole heart and don't put anyother master before HIM, pls delete all non gospel music so that you will hold on to master JESUS and glorify HIM in full. Remain Blessed
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by sholajohn(f): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Please can some1 recommend a site where I can download some of this songs
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by zibe(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2013
Tonex- Lord Make Me over
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by therealbabe(f): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2013
To download both nigerian n foreign gospel songs -rock,blues,rap -(different genre) u can visit these sites www.gospelcentric.net www.xclusivegospel.com www.gospelmusicnaija.com .There ar many more, visit these ones 1st
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by mailmalc(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
@drnairalov

You can go to www.bigtatafo.com A gospel site showcasing only the best of gospel music to gradually build your interest. I totally can relate with your post.
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by sholajohn(f): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2013
mailmalc: @drnairalov

You can go to www.bigtatafo.com A gospel site showcasing only the best of gospel music to gradually build your interest. I totally can relate with your post.
therealbabe: To download both nigerian n foreign gospel songs -rock,blues,rap -(different genre) u can visit these sites www.gospelcentric.net www.xclusivegospel.com www.gospelmusicnaija.com .There ar many more, visit these ones 1st
Thank u
ceewai lebi: www.waptrick.com
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by kennikazi(m): 5:06am On Sep 14, 2013
holypower: other non gospel song couldn't lift your spirit because they are not of GOD please hold on to master JESUS and delete master satan b/c you can't serve them at a time. GOD always need our whole heart and don't put anyother master before HIM, pls delete all non gospel music so that you will hold on to master JESUS and glorify HIM in full. Remain Blessed
xo in essence if i create an artwork (maybe a drawing) and bcoz i didnt draw Jesus, i am satanic??
Not all non-gospel songs are satanic mahn...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by ironbender: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls I need help getting a song. The lyrics goes thus:
I hear you calling my name
O You never change
Yes You stay the same
I hear You calling me

The song was used in the Hosannah hour programe around 2005 / 2007
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by MoodysMood: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Download 'Ribe Otito' by the no 1 saxophonist in Nigeria, Charles Jr and thank me later.
Here's the link: https://www.reverbnation.com/charlesjr5/songs?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5237031714.
Re: Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any by xerxesII: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lil wayne - _pussy, money, weed

He mentioned god in that song (hope that counts)

(1) (Reply)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.