Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ladies Pls Dont Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Dont Lie (2067 Views)

Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) / Dont Lie..how Many Times Have Made It To front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pls Dont Lie by bdaf(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2008
[b]on one fateful day,immediately i left the bathroom, a female friend of mine visited. since i recognized her voice i could not tell her to wait a little that i m UnCloth, i allowed her in while i was in boxer only.minutes later, i wore my trouser and forgot to put on nothing else.

we talked for awhile, then she said, "pls put on something to cover ur body".

though i was puzzled by her caution
but after she left i asked myself why
she said so?

is it that my naked body is affecting her or she just want me to.

my ultimate question is:
"do the style of male dressing affect ladies?

pls nlanders do justice,
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2008
not really, unless the dressing is funny, then i will laugh, alot cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by beauteous(f): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
hmm--u got a fine skin? lipsrsealed *jst a ques*
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
me dont see why she should tell ya to get dressed,anyways i guess she was trying to avoid d temptation of feeling Hot,but as for me ooo,even if hes wearing only briefs,i dont care
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2008
if the body is fiooonne, then i may start to feel a bit tingly, this will only last for a few minutes, then i will pull myself together grin
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by iseobio(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
jennykadry:

me don't see why she should tell ya to get dressed,anyways i guess she was trying to avoid d temptation of feeling Hot,but as for me ooo,even if hes wearing only briefs,i don't care

ARE YOU SURE?/
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by sistawoman: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
She may have wanted you to get dressed because she does not like your body and did not want to give you the impression that she enjoys seeing you naked.

Or she may have wanted you to UnCloth her.

How did she say it?  Was it said in a flirtaios way or was she serious or was she joking?
Did she smile after she said it?  What was her body language?  You just give us the words w/o knowing everything else.  The intent of someone cant be determined by just words written down.
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by onyinye2(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
she is probably just one of those woman who feel that it is improper for a man to show is body to woman unless she is his woman.
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by beauteous(f): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
that could be true onyinye.sm gurls re like that
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
@iseobio

i wouldnt have replied like dat,if i wasnt sure
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by bdaf(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2008
we talked for awhile, then she said, "please put on something to cover your body".

she said so in a low tone.
i was gripped by fear, though

but we been friends for quite a long time.

i taught of nothing creeping.

i did as she said. but shy.
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
Naked body affecting her? ohh puhhlzz, I would have told ya to do the same. . .sometimes, there are some things I prefer not to see na undecided
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by 4Him1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2008
onyinye2:

she is probably just one of those woman who feel that it is improper for a man to show is body to woman unless she is his woman.

probably the most correct response. If she's not your chic then have the decency to cover your body bro. It shouldnt be free for all.
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by holythug(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by elvin(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2008
let me ask. does it really turn them on? i mean the man structure.

Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by WAVixen: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2008
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by studio43(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
@poster,

yep i think it does.

there's a woman in my compound who looks at my bulge whenever im on boxerz wink
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by tope2000(f): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
morenike09:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lmao
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by studio43(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

lmao

imao WHAT? cool
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by tope2000(f): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
the long hmmmmmm na cool
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by studio43(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2008
tope2000:

the long hmmmmmm na cool

oh ok, well, oshe iyami grin
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by tpia: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2008
WAVixen:

lipsrsealed

likewise.
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Persona82(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2008
I've been told that gals get affected too. . . Infact thats a friends modus operandi (at least 1 of 'em) of getting laid. Have a good body works both ways
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2008
Persona82:

I've been told that gals get affected too. . . Infact thats a friends modus operandi (at least 1 of 'em) of getting laid. Have a good body works both ways

Most times it has nothing to do with your body type seducing us. You don't see me parading half naked to receive visitors in my house, so please do the same and cover up. tongue
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Persona82(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2008
I'm always covered unfortunately for most

But then friends (gals) have said it does have some points

Definitely other points have to be high just an added advantage (read about scorpios yet?) doesn't mean you have to start parading tho. . .
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by WilR(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2008
I believe a guy with few cloths on, Definitely has an effect on the ladies, if he has the Right build ( The complete 6 packs), shocked
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by shylladear(f): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
@poster
its possible she was irritated by ur skinny body maybe that was why she asked u to put on ur cloth ;Djust kidding
as for me only a guy with a bad body will i tell to go and get something to wear while in boxers cause one with a good physic/stature i would love to keep staring at kiss cheesy
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by shylladear(f): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2008
@poster
its possible she was irritated by your skinny body maybe that was why she asked u to put on your cloth grin just kidding
as for me only a guy with a bad body will i tell to go and get something to wear while in boxers cause one with a good physic/stature i would love to keep staring at
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by studio43(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2008
shylladear:

@poster
its possible she was irritated by your skinny body maybe that was why she asked u to put on your cloth grin just kidding
as for me only a guy with a bad body will i tell to go and get something to wear while in boxers cause one with a good physic/stature i would love to keep staring at

which one be bad body sef? grin
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Persona82(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2008
Help me ask am. . .

Frankly I think its the gals who usually have the not so pleasant body. . . If not for arsenal and manchester utd U think any1 would be interested
Re: Ladies Pls Dont Lie by Persona82(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2008
Oh I 4got the most important. . . Zion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This! / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S / This Happened A Day Before Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.