Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Have You Learnt, Missed & Achieved During This Strike? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Have You Learnt, Missed & Achieved During This Strike? (391 Views)

How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt / If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Learnt, Missed & Achieved During This Strike? by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2013
Hi,Just want us all to share our Achievements with the Given holis by our Country Men.Getting fatter n Looking like a popsi..lol.Some Girls are even Making Our Country Proud by making Sure We have More UnEmployed Citizens.Kudos to you@my Naija LAdies.Anyway,Drop ur Own experience of this Perious Time.

Re: What Have You Learnt, Missed & Achieved During This Strike? by Mobillz: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2013
As for me i already started taking classes in French Alliance Francaise (French Institute) Alagomeji, Yaba Lagos... instead of just sitting at home and getting fatter. Lool

(1) (Reply)

Get Full Assistance For B.sc M.sc And Ph.d Thesis Dissertation / ASUU, Lets Meet Here / We Wont Be Part Of The Independence Celebration- Nigerian Students!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.