Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please (5070 Views)

JAMB 2013 + CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM SOLD HERE / Pls, How Much Is Changing Of Institution Form / JAMB/UME Change Of Institution Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please by magiclove: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help on how to get a change of institution for please its very urgent
Re: How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please by delejames(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2008
Go to any jamb office with the sum of 2,500naira only and obtain the change of course scratch card.You better do it now because it will soon end.Gud luck
Re: How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
were u de since? change of institution form DON CLOSE! GBAM!
see 4 yourself http://www.myjambresult.com/changeofcourse/changeOfCourse/ChangeOfcourse.htm
better luck next time.
Re: How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please by magiclove: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2008
naijamark,

the link you gave me is for the change of course or is it the same thing with the change of institution?please get back.thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please by delejames(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
magiclove:

naijamark,

the link you gave me is for the change of course or is it the same thing with the change of institution?please get back.thanks

Yes,its the same thing.i guess it has closed.
Re: How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please by deleson: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2008
The sales of form,don close since.
Sorry about that.
Re: How Do I Get A Change Of Institution Form Please by Uzzyan: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2008
uhmm as Deleson said it has closed. The application is valid when the results are not out.
Take it as ur fate.
But we all shld know that the choice of our institutions determines our future. We all have to be careful about it ok!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register For Cambridge O And A Level Exams In Nigeria? / NABTEB Exam Fraud Is A Set Up – Hon. Onyejeocha's Aide / The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2016/2017 Admission Application Form (complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.