Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Big Question! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Big Question! (418 Views)

Big Question: Which Religion Sect Bombed Kano Central Mosque? / My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists / Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Question! by Cregon: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
How big is ur imagination? For some time now, I've been trying to figure out how the world was before creation.
I've been trying to picture the world before God. How did He come about? What made Him? People say "all was void". But for something to be empty, it has to b contained in something. If so, how did that container come about?
I think about these things but i only see darkness. . .how come?
Science everything started as a result of 'a huge chemical bang/error' but i ask, where did the chemicals come from?
Yes! Bible says, 'God is the begining and the end' but how did this 'begining' start?
How do you know him?
Please help me answer these questions that seriously need answers.
Re: The Big Question! by Cregon: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
God created planet earth. . .who made other planet?
Please add more

(1) (Reply)

This Days Nairaland FP Is Just Boring And This Section Too Boring.whats Happenin / DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily / Every Christian (including You) Can Cast Out Devils (including Lucifer, Ie Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.