Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20665 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
biafranqueen: speaking of I found this really intresting this aticle points to your people as really being th JEws http://dierklange.com/pdf/LOST_TRIBES_OF_ISRAEL.pdf

Biafranqueen babes, where have you been hiding?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by biafranqueen: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Biafranqueen babes, where have you been hiding?
TG4R my Dear been checking in on you guys but have not commented me you though kiss
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
biafranqueen: TG4R my Dear been checking in on you guys but have not commented me you though kiss

aww...cute. kiss

Miss u too. Let's see u around more often.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Tgirl4real: Any update bruv...does it look like heaven gonna strike soon? What's Gog n Magog saying?

I haven't been in touch with d world.

I was looking for this thread when I saw this on the homepage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1441962/reasons-why-diplomatic-solution-syrian
lol tis not a matter of if. tis a matter of when. its finna go down no doubt. wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2013
biafranqueen: speaking of I found this really intresting this aticle points to your people as really being th JEws http://dierklange.com/pdf/LOST_TRIBES_OF_ISRAEL.pdf
well dayummmmm you been scarcer than a vegetarian at obalende suya spot, whats good with ya ? trust all is well. oh yeah its all negros not just certain tribes. the article simply chose to focus on a certain group of negros maybe because the writer has an attachment or interest or affinity for the tribe he chose to focus on. but this is inclusive of all so called negros. wink wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
What are you people still discussing after 32 pages? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.