Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20664 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

PRAISE YHWH for seeing me through
well you have all the tools now. you know you dont have to tithe or go to church. tis just you and your bible. now go forth and soar into into the kingdom grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LOOOOL.... grin grin

you are puking on the Rabbi`s wall grin grin
He's a gentle man. He'll happily clean it up grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: well you have all the tools now. you know you dont have to tithe or go to church. tis just you and your bible. now go forth and soar into into the kingdom grin

Yup I sure do cool Me, my bible and the family i`ve got here cool (NL)

Amen!!! cool cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: WOW PRAISE YHWH FOR DIRECTING YOUR PATH >>>> PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?

No such thing as a COINCIDENCE

Sire .smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
He's a gentle man. He'll happily clean it up grin tongue

EEw and LMFAO!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

EEw and LMFAO!!!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
If Obadiah is here UPDATE

John Kerry says Obama can act without congress if needed and that other countries will support the US
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
grin grin grin

Babe na you mehn

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Babe na you mehn
Right back acha wink

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ajibam: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: If Obadiah is here UPDATE

John Kerry says Obama can act without congress if needed and that other countries will support the US

Wow...that means it is certain

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ajibam:

Wow...that means it is certain

It is only certain when he tells them to go... sadly

But it could happen.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: you and mr grace finna get purged in that wilderness if he keep preaching that grace doctrine grin grin

@least they will be saved. cheesy

Obadiah, I don't get. Se d 1/3 wouldn't be celestial by then?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by mcfynest(m): 5:54am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: the lifes and times of Jesus can be condensed into 5 lines lol. its not that complex. i am even surprised, was surprised when you mentioned it yesterday. there is nothing to write about it.

john 1 vs 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. whats the word ? christ ( john 1 vs 14 ). so the verse is saying the spirit of christ was around from the beginning of creation. and the spirit in christ is the same spirit in God. and the spirit in both Christ and God is whats in the bible which is the word and hence the word was God

so you believe trinity

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2013
mcfynest:

so you believe trinity
what do you mean by trinity ? there is no such thing as trinity in the bible
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: what do you mean by trinity ? there is no such thing as trinity in the bible

Ow let me jusr stop you right there angry ........ What do you mean buy "there is no such thing as trinity".

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

MostHigh, are we supposed to observe the sabbath dayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PTzVyEtzOLA

Yes. As it was ordained in the beginning smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Im back bro.

What fvcking kingdom are you ranting here?

#Boyish slave

I aint your bro, at least not yet.

One should always have hope for the hopeless smiley

Like seriuosly, you need to address your Slave complex. sad

All these repressed energies always manifest as one psycho condition or the other

only you can help yaself smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Why are you trolling me woman? I beg you once?

Unfortunately.....your master was hit with Iron rod and he cant counter it. Even it a shame you read it but cant counter it. Now of you here.....

Erm..... I see the reason why women flock around church....marry pastor through fear and got molested like walter by prophet Okotie like. Obadiah captured you with fear.......call when when it turn to baby.

Tomorrow abeg......I need to shake bumbum and get hot body for new week. Cheers

Shake bumbum grin grin grin

What manner of maan are you?

you sure you aint a woman posing as a man, everything seems to be pointing in that direction

LWKP, keep on shaking that BUMBUM OO, thats what the nuke need to home in on your position. grin grin grin

You and your kind that is.

grin

What a babe.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Big time mumu. It monday.....lets talk money abeg

you calling me woman again? After you failed on fola.......why are you serving a stupid, blind and brainless God? Seem you got no sense to offer slave......I challenged and you ignore it. So enjoy your dabble

This woman you no go kill persom wit laff grin

There you go again showing your pain. smiley

Most times when people get Abusive in discussions 99% you can be sure its cause those passing insults believe what the party being insulted has said

grin grin

You this woman are no different.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You just silly and brainless puppet. Do you post without your thinking cap on? You the one saying im calling for kingdom......which foolish kingdom are you calling for?

Your mumuism not good for monday morning abeg.

Go fry akara for your children and get them ready for school.

I can only imagine the hell you put your household through

Thats if you are still under someone sef.

Better an empty home than a home with a WINJING NAGGING Woman. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You just silly and brainless puppet. Do you post without your thinking cap on? You the one saying im calling for kingdom......which foolish kingdom are you calling for?

Your mumuism not good for monday morning abeg.

You blaspheme the Roach Qoudesh......

Your burning already.

Literally. smiley

You dont want the wickedness in the world to end.

You would rather nimrod rules forever, and you are prepared to sacrifice yaself and ya WHOLE HOUSEHOLD TO THE BEAST. smiley

Take ya suicidal tendencies and fantasises elswhere smiley

Looney woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Ow let me jusr stop you right there angry ........ What do you mean buy "there is no such thing as trinity".
lol i have never seen the word trinity in the bible
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: lol i have never seen the word trinity in the bible

grin

Another brain cracker Sire.

Top of the morning to ya.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Shake bumbum grin grin grin

What manner of maan are you?

you sure you aint a woman posing as a man, everything seems to be pointing in that direction

LWKP, keep on shaking that BUMBUM OO, thats what the nuke need to home in on your position. grin grin grin

You and your kind that is.

grin

What a babe.
grin grin no hope for FOLYKAZE. thats a demon right here. he needs exorcism in nukes lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

This woman you no go kill persom wit laff grin

There you go again showing your pain. smiley

Most times when people get Abusive in discussions 99% you can be sure its cause those passing insults believe what the party being insulted has said

grin grin

You this woman are no different.

woman You be original craze man. Are you drunk this morning?

Let me help you stop your hallucination.....send me your gf phone number. She will tell you im a di.ckson. Lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

grin

Another brain cracker Sire.

Top of the morning to ya.
Top of the morning to you brother MostHigh. might i add you are roasting that demonic reprobate FOLYKAZE nicely like corn on the cob cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2013
MostHigh:

which children? Crazeman don show him identity.

Erm.... I can use church magazines and leaflet to exchange akara......also use bible leaves as rizzler for Igbo.

Continuing your imagination.....lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2013
obadiah777: lol i have never seen the word trinity in the bible

Is there any word like bible, grandfather, phone or internet in the bible? You mumuism has no limit
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Is there any word like bible, grandfather, phone or internet in the bible? You mumuism has no limit
whats your point exactly ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.