Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? (44002 Views)

How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / Mozilla Firefox Vs Google Chrome Which Is Better? / Google Browser Challenges Microsoft: Google Chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
OPERA. My number one browser!

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by juvewalex(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Try maxthon browser n testify .......
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Mayor46(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
It opera all the way that what am using

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Waspy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: #End time thinz#
Seriously, Naija na case..... OP's post is abt softwares, and behold, A nigga types 'ETT' and gets 16 likes??WTF?
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Ndkings1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na mozilla firefox ooo
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by talk2dre(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
If Mozilla Firefox ain't your default browser, then you are missing! In as much as it has varied capabilities, its add-ons flexibility is the reason why i can't make it my number 2 browser! Opera used to be my best, but Firefox is now the default!
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by honorbule(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2013
onegig: shut down my system and when i restart it my opera displays all the pages the way i left them. Tell me what beats this.
D oda 2 softwares do dat..
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by honorbule(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Opera is Faster, next to chrome den Moxilla..
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by adanny01(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2013
honorbule:
D oda 2 softwares do dat..

No.

Fire fox will reload. So, if there is connection it shows the page after reloading otherwise it shows you the server not found page instead.

While opera does not reload unless the program's processes were closed. Even at that, all opened tabs are retrieved and reloaded.

Here is a simple test.

Connect to the Internet.
Open both Opera and Firefox (infact open Firefox before opera, opera will open before firefox).
Open Nairaland on both browsers.
Press close button on both browsers and open the applications again with Internet still connected.
Opera will reload Nairaland while while Firefox will take you back to your default homepage.

Now try the process again but at the last step when you close the programs, disconnect Internet and open both browsers.
Opera will give you back Nairaland exactly as you left it while Firefox will tell you 'server not found'.

2 Likes

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by honorbule(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2013
adanny01:

No.

Fire fox will reload. So, if there is connection it shows the page after reloading otherwise it shows you the no connection page instead.

While opera doesnot reload unless the program's processes were stopped from RAM. Even at that, all opened tabs are retrieved and reloaded.

Kk I'll check it.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Mattpopson101: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chrome the best and fastest Browser both on Pc and phone
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by joywendy(f): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
runzlord:
what version are u using
its doesnt matter, i have gone thru enuf with it. tired of it
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Joel3(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
[size=15pt]the final result of this poll.

actually i don't want to be partial with this vote or play politics. for me i pick opera but with what i saw here it wasn't opera nether mozilla.

i am joel the organizer and returning officer of this vote conducted, having sanctify with the total number of poll conducted i hereby declare the winner of this poll which is GOOGLE CHROME.

GOOGLE CHROME IS THE WINNER!!!

CONGRATULATION!!!

music, stand up, stand up, for the champion for the champion, stand cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
adanny01:

No.

Fire fox will reload. So, if there is connection it shows the page after reloading otherwise it shows you the server not found page instead.

While opera does not reload unless the program's processes were closed. Even at that, all opened tabs are retrieved and reloaded.

Here is a simple test.

Connect to the Internet.
Open both Opera and Firefox (infact open Firefox before opera, opera will open before firefox).
Open Nairaland on both browsers.
Press close button on both browsers and open the applications again with Internet still connected.
Opera will reload Nairaland while while Firefox will take you back to your default homepage.

Now try the process again but at the last step when you close the programs, disconnect Internet and open both browsers.
Opera will give you back Nairaland exactly as you left it while Firefox will tell you 'server not found'.
its all about settings guy. My mozilla does all that stuff lyk closing browser and reopening it to meet ur page the way it was. Even IE does it!
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
the day opera and chrome starts to work with add-on's lyk mozilla, thats the day i will consider them. winkthe day opera and chrome starts to work with add-on's lyk mozilla, thats the day i will consider them.

1 Like

Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by josephmich(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
As 4 me chrome na fastest, followed by opera, then mozilla but mozilla is user friendly the most.
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by cyberwaver(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
There is new post that gives details about the uniqueness of Opera,Firefox and Opera check it out by following the link ==>http://addednew.com/firefox-vs-chrome-vs-opera-which-browser-is-better/
Re: Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? by TechieBowy: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
The Result is simple & clear, Google Chrome is winner and Firefox is slower than Google Chrome. Yes we can make firefox faster by some tweaks, but people choose Chrome rather than Firefox.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt / Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.