Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Change Of Corpers Nysc Kit - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Change Of Corpers Nysc Kit (540 Views)

Change Of Name. / Change Of Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Corpers Nysc Kit by Zidosky(f): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hi Corpers in the house, please I have some questions that have been on my mind as a corper and I just thought I should feel free to share or voice it out, who knows if this would get to the right channel in the federal government and something more sophisticated would be done or added to the NYSC kit, lol. But on a lighter note, these are some questions I had in mind as a corper, and I wanna know if I also have like minds like me as well. So please lets have some truthful fun here...*winks. All you just have to do is answer the question accordingly, please nobody should spoil the fun oh, thanks. Let the fun begin....

1. If given an opportunity to state what you would like added to your NYSC kit given to you on camp, what would it likely be?

2. What colors would you have preferred your NYSC kit to have come in?

3. What kind of accessories do you think would go perfectly with your NYSC kit?

4. Is there any change of style you would love to see on the NYSC kit to make it more savvy, please state them?

5. What is your personal favorite stuff or souvenir or accessories which you generally would have loved to acquire as a corper?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For Some People To Keep Shut? / A Nigerian’s Tale From A Trip To Beijing / Amazing Video Of Somali Camel Corps 1943

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.