Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Blame GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame GEJ (419 Views)

Onyebuchi Writes: Nigeria's Fuel Crisis - Why I Blame Gej / Nigeria's Fuel Crisis - Why I Blame Gej By Onyebuchi Ememanka. / Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blame GEJ by ekwurekwu(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
It seemed Nigerians are always at quick in laying blames. They point at one particular direction. They give room for excuses to fire up their blame. This makes it difficult not to see any Nigerian that does not complain, but will continue working. This will remind one of late Afro king Fela's 'Sufferin and Smilin' lines.

Yes, Nigerians are good complaints and fire up blames from any angle. Look at this, a man in Abuja actually more of his time on 'ogogoro' and cigarettes will turn to blame witches in his faraway village for causing him so much pain. Catch any 'Yahoo-Yahoo' boy today and he will turn around to proudily tell you how the devil made him a computer demon.

Nowadays, the Nigerian person seemed not to be firing the blaming balls at the devil or his or her village's witches, but on GEJ. I heard you scream GEJ! Yes, president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Nigerians have come up with a means that they chose to blame the poor man that once have no shoes, but became their president.

A man who wakes up early in the morning in his house and couldn't find his left over bread, will rain curses on GEJ. The rats are out of question . If MTN network slows, people will take to Twitter and Facebook to start a hastag of a clueless GEJ. If a neighbour of yours owns a Tiger generator, GEJ told PHCN not to restore power around your area. Even impotent men have joined the class as they boldly GEJ brought the problem to them. #BlameGEJ.

http://ekwurekwu./2013/09/01/blame-gej/
Re: Blame GEJ by Sunofgod(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
But the guy na mumu . . . so how can you blame Nigerians?

I blamed him this morning for having to go fill my car with fuel - because I'm sure he siphoned some of what was in my tank last night to fuel his private jet!

(1) (Reply)

Like Obasanjo, Like Ferguson….. / No Tears For Pdp by peter claver oparah / Gold Iphone Worth £2.65m As Indepence Gift For Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.