Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

No Matter What - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Matter What (23524 Views)

*****no Matter What******* Chapter One / *****no Matter What******* Chapter One / Don't Quit No Matter What........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:23am On Sep 26, 2013
-46-

Mrs Florence stood up after the discussion with her son, she told Raymond to follow her as she was going. The entered into their Toyota Highlander car, driven by Raymond. He asked where they were going to by his mum that afternoon, Florence never answered her, she was just pointing to the place he would pass. She later unveiled her plan & told him they were going to Tomisin's place.

"Meaning? You never told me mum, I'm not going to that place!" He exclaimed with his leg on the brake, stopping the car.

'If what you've told me is the truth and you're sure of it, then move toward my way son.' She said looking directly at him.

'Its not that mum, I don't want to see that girl called Tomisin again, want to start a fresh life.' He said.

'Fresh life with who? She brought you out of mess and has made you this son, it doesn't matter if she has stolen your thing, you're to be encouraging her to stop her bad attitudes.'

'I laugh o, mum. You told me that you don't have anything to do with their family again, so why this sudden decision?' He asked smiling softly.

'I can see your destiny with her, I can see your future with her, I'm beginning to trust her that she has not stolen anything from you.' She said.

Raymond glanced at his mum with an angry look. 'if I must go, I'll call Yemi and one of my friends again that will be ones to tell the truth there.' He said bringing out his phone to make a call.

Yemi arrived with shalom, they were all mates at school, they greeted Florence and Raymond sped off to Tomisin's house. They were sitting at the back seats, wondering on what they were called for. Yemi was about taking his girl-friend out to a fast food when he received the urgent call.

Raymond eventually got there, hooting, for the gate keeper to open the gate as fast as possible. He had been winking to Yemi and Shalom through the center mirror, they've all been demonstrating, trying to know what was happening. Raymond had been smiling. After spending some minutes outside, the gate keeper peeped through an opening on the small gate to know the car, then opened the gate for them to come in.

Raymond drove in and parked under a tree in the garden, he came down the car and others, he was looking at Yemi and Shalom, to tell them what they were there for when Florence called them to come. "I hope I won't fumble!" Yemi thought in him. Tomisin came out to check the people outside with a car, she saw them and was surprised, frowning. She walked toward Florence to carry the handbag she had her after greeting her, kneeling with her two knees. She refuse to give her.

She ushered them in, seeing Ray£ond changed her mood totally. ' I hope they are not here to beg me.' She thought in herself.

They entered, and the three friends sat together, Raymond started whispering to Shalom and Yemi for them to back him up. Yemi wondered on how he would do that, he just rededicated his life in a Redeemed Christian Church of God the day before, his aim was preaching to Raymond anytime he sees him. "Will I lie now?" He thought in himself. His conscience never left him behind since Raymond told him to back him up. He shook his head in refusal to the request.

Seun came out, dressed in lace material, he greeted them all and sat down near Florence. Tomisin was walking in as if she wasn't concerned when Florence called her back to have her sit. The whole discussion started from Florence.

"I know you'll be surprised seeing us here, we've come to just verify the truth and know what the truth is.' She uttered. There was a silence for a brief time, she faced Seun with the thought to talk.

'You are welcome all, you can start whatever you've come for, I'm all ears.' He uttered.

'I've always known Tomisin as a good lady, my thoughts aren't still clean about her stealing the wrist watch, my daughter, did you do it?' She asked facing her.

'This looks like an embarrassment before me mum, I've never stolen anyone's thing not to talk of Raymond. I know what went wrong with him, and even still wrong with him and he knows too, he's no longer interested and didn't know how to say it rather than turning it to this direction.' She uttered, frowning.

'Why are you still lying! You did it! You did!' Raymond exclaimed and face shalom to speak.

'Yes now, never knew its this kind of issue you've called me for, so simple like ABC, I was the one that saw her with my naked eyes when she walked in to steal it, for it to have weight I called Yemi also to see what I've seen. Abi Yemi?' He faced him.

Tomisin had a sharp glance with a sad look while Raymond was smiling and hitting his hands together as if he was saying the truth. "Can you see?" He uttered.

'Em.... Em...em.. This issue is no issue, I rededicated my life to Jesus yesterday mas and sirs. I will gain nothing from lying...' He was saying.

'Abi oo, tell them!' Raymond interrupted.

'I won't lie, Raymond called us here to bear false withness, she didn't steal any wrist watch.................

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2013
Az in I love this talent... Its a 9c story its getting longer, I love ur latter posts. Smh for Raymond... Nxt upd8...

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
How far, you have a nice wonderful storyline, but i have to tell you this, there are alot nd loopholes in the story, like wen ray went to tonia's place, all you told us is that tonia's mum said "what am i seeing here? What happened after that we don't know, weather she accepted ray or not we don't know, and you dont describe your characters to us well enough, will be back 4 d rest.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Thanks so much... T will change! And any oda one, ma boss!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
-47-

'I won't lie, Raymond called us here to bear false witness, she didn't steal any wrist watch, Raymond is already in love with a Ghanian, her name is Tonia.' He said.

Raymond stared at Yemi as he was talking, he was so upset and stood up suddenly. 'You are a fool.' He started breathing heavily.

'Sit down there!' His mum shouted at him.

He sat reluctantly after few seconds, Shalom was facing the floor, he couldn't raise his head up, he was also in a thorough anger.

'That's all ma.' Yemi concluded.

'Idiot!' Raymond expressed from where he was.

'This issue is now vivid, I've said it befor, I know the kind of child God has given me, she's not a kind of that description, I said it.' Seun uttered.

'I'm so sorry sir, as you can see too, its not my fault. I never knew he would turn out this way, so disappointing.' She frowned.

'Aah! Raymond, you should have told me, at least I was the one that gave you the clues about her and made you known to her, so if at all you now like her, should I be affected?' She cried.

Raymond also couldn't raise his head, he was mute, where he was. 'I repeat, I'm so sorry, sir and my daughter, I'm so sorry.' She pleaded again

'I'm sorry Ray, I've caused you this but I'm deeply sorry, although I'm a sinner but at least, with this, I should be forgiven.' He said.

Florence stood up. 'I've got to go now, my people. I will call you please Tomisin.' She said walking outside. Raymond and his friends stood up to follow her. Raymond turned to his back to see if he would stand up to follow him.

'Get out! You better go and sit with your best frind.' He uttered.

Raymond got outside with the car key, he saw Florence standing by the driver's door, her right hand was forward, asking of the key.

'Drop it on my palm.' She ordered, when he moved closer.

'Mum, I'm sorry, let me drive you home.' He said.

Florence opened the door and entered into the car, she hooted for the gate keeper to know she wanted to pull out. Raymond and Shalom were standing outside there looking so angry.

Tomisin was relieved, at least the truth had been unveiled, Seun was so happy that his daughter was not addressed as a thief.

"Thank God for rededication, at least it has made this last person speak the truth, I think it will be neccesary to always rededicate.' She thought in her.

""

'Mum, I don't like that girl again o.' He said, scratching his head with his index finger and looking like a disturbed person.

Florence looked at him at once. "What!" She exclaimed.

'Yes, she's a thief mum.' He said.

'Thief?' Florence wondered.

"Yes." He replied

""

Florence was sitting alone in her room, really angry and annoyed at what happened that day, she had been thinking over her son over and over again.

She was unhappy..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Plzz, won't be able to update for lyk a week, preparing for an examination. I'm so sorry plzz, will be back soon to complete the story...

-Thanks ma bosses!
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2013
-48-

Oluwaseun and Tolulope became best of friends,. They were doing the same work, Oluwaseun again saved the life of Tolulope from death, since then he, Tolulope and Olayinka became friends. Olajumoke usually worry about this, she did think on how she hated Oluwaseun, he now turned out to become her husband's intimate friend.

It was agreed that Tonia would come and serve in Nigeria. The preparations of coming in Nigeria to stay with Olajumoke started. Tonia was happy moving temporarily to Nigeria. 'At least Raymond and I would be able to see each other well.' She thought in herself and made herself happy.

She had called Raymond to tell him he would be coming to Nigeria for her service and training. Timileyin was happy seeing her daughter in happiness. She thought she was happy because she would be able to see Temitope again, she assumed in herself and was happy with her.

Olayinka called his daughter and Timileyin into the living room, it was in the evening, he decided to advice Tonia before she would begin her rushing the following morning.

'I see joy in you, you're happy going to Nigeria right?' He smiled.

'Sure dad, at least I'll meet new faces,I'll be in a new world, and lots more dad.' She smiled too.

'Hmmn... New faces.' Lucia repeated focusing on the television, she held the remote with her and had been doing as if she hadn't been hearing what they've all been discussing.

'And is that your own business?' She questioned.

'Now, I've called you here to tell you to behave yourself when you get there, I don't want you to be promiscuous. You'll be in ma friend's house, always remember he has a male too. Wear clothes that are moderate not the ones your mates wear in club houses.' He said.

'Yes, mrs new faces.' Timileyin added.

They all laughed.

Tonia shrugged.' Dad, you should trust your daughter.' She said nodding and smiling.

Lucia turned at her and hissed.

'Why have you hissed?' Timileyin asked smiling.

'She said "trust your daughter". What of me? Is she the only daughter.' She smiled.

'You are not serious, I was talking about myself not you. And who should trust you sef?' She laughed.

Lucia hissed again and faced the television back.

'That's all I have to say, I'm not talking about trust here.' Olayinka said and stood up, moving upstairs.

Florence headed to Raymond's room, she was going there unhappily. She knocked and didn't wait for response before she barged in. She was in her night gown and her eye glasses were on. She entered and sat beside Raymond on the bed, Raymond was surprised seeing her. He sat on his feet and listened to what his mother wanted to say.

'Son, you've just made me a laughing stock. You know you didn't like her again, so why have you lied against her! Why?' Florence shouted angrily.

'Mum, I know I have nothing to say, but all I can say is I'm sorry, I'm deeply sorry for all the misdeeds I've caused you and her. I'm so sorry.

'I will one one condition accept your apology.' She said.

'What mum, I will do it.' He replied quickly.

'It that lady you must marry!' She said, stood up and left.

MARRY HER?

Raymond picked his phone and dialed a phone number. He talked with a low tone, he was calling one of his mates that was a cultist when they were in university. He explained the issue to him and planned to meet him in a hotel for them to strike a deal.

He laughed wickedly after the call.

Raymond headed to the hotel not quite long after the call. It was already in the morning, he rushed there and gave a full description of Tomisin and took him to Seun's house. He explained everything about her and her car. They started spying on her as from that moment.

The guy, whose name is lukman, he was nicknamed "LOOK". He returned back to his house to start the preparations on how they would kidnap Tomisin. He got a peugot 504 car that has no plate number and painted different colours. He parked the car few distance from seun's house and walked down to the house. He was staying by the uncompleted building not far from the house to watch if she comes out.

He waited for many hours, Seun had already gone for work before Look's arrival. Tomisin had dressed, she wanted to go to a boutique to get some wears. She got out of the house with her just washed car, she was looking elegant and pretty.

Look spotted her immediately she came out and walked as fast as he could back to where he parked the car. He already saw where she headed to, he sped and followed her with determination. Raymond started calling Look that minute to ask how far the job was going.

'I'm after her presently.' Look replied.

'Please, she must not go!' He exclaimed.

Look reached her and was happy, he double crossed her and looked around to see if no one was coming. It was a quiet estate, Tomisin was surprised, she made a quick reverse, trying to run away. Look had already come down of the car, he returned and went after her again. He hit her car with the front of the car he was carrying with him.

Tomisin was driving with fear, she was shivering. Look overtook her again and double crossed her, Tomisin was already shivering then, she could speed and couldn't reverse to run away again. She fainted on seeing a gun with the guy. Look opened the car and laughed out. He carried her into the pegeout.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Plz, 2b continued from there, I've gat to write an exam, thanks so much bosses for @ all reading it..
Re: No Matter What by zenie(f): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rily nice story u gat here bt a little mix up here nd there wt d characters..I mean their names. Success in ur exams..luking 4ward 2d completion of ds piece..dnt kip us waiting 2 lng wink

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2013
Thanks 2 all ma well wishers, tenx xo much 4 d corrections all, I'll update now, although, I've not written the exam but I also can't wait to update I've read a lot also. I repeat, THANKS XO MUCH BOSSES.
Re: No Matter What by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2013
Come and continue this tale na. Am starving o
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
-49-

Tomisin was taken to Lukman's house., she was still unconscious till she was driven there. Not quite long after, Raymond got to Look's house, sweating and eager to see Tomisin there. He called Look to come and open the door for him. He eventually got in and met Tomisin in the living room still unconscious, he sat close to her and shook Lukman for a job-well-done.

Not quite long after, Temitope started trying her phone number but it no one was picked it up. He wondered what might be going wrong and rushed to her house. 'This has never happened before.' He thought in him. On his way, he met her car on the way, opened. He got down from the car and checked the car, he met nobody in the car. He dialed Tomisin's cell phone and heard it ringing inside that car, he was worried and rushed down to Seun's house.

The gate keeper opened the gate for him and saw him panicking. He asked what went wrong, Temitope explained it all to the man. They dialed seun's cell phone immediately and informed him about what was on ground. Seun rushed home immediately, this time, Tomisin had woken up and had been tied to a chair in an empty room.

Yemi had been following Raymond around since the incident of confessing Tomisin as not a thief. He followed him that morning Raymond took Look to Tomisin's house to know the place. In fact he was staying in the uncompleted building Look eventually came to stay, so as to spy. He was around watching Look as he was Kidnapping Tomisin, but afraid to interfere when he saw a gun. He followed Look to his house and saw when Raymond also arrived there.

He then linked everything together to know that Raymond had kidnapped her. He rushed to the Police station to report and rushed to Seun's house, he then met Seun and Temitope there, they were about to leave for the police station. He then explained all that happened to them and took them to Look's house, the police had surrounded the building then.

The police eventually entered into the building, barged into the living room. Look had already noticed this time, they used Tomisin as they wished, both raped her and she was lying in blood, in the room where she was locked up. Raymond and Look rushed out to jump over the fence when they were caught.

The gate was opened for Temitope, Seun and other people outside to come in, Temitope rushed in and started looking for Tomisin. He and other policemen had opened almost every room in that house until Temitope got to the room she was in, the door was locked. Look and Raymond were handcuffed, they asked them for the key to the door, but they refused to talk. Temitope with full force broke the door into the room.

Tomisin was laid at the front of the door, she fainted immediately the door met her. The door met her forcefully, Temitope shut the door back and carried her immediately. One of the policemen called immediately, to get an ambulance. Look and Raymond were already in the police car, still handcuffed. Olayemi was also inside, trying to help Temitope to carry Oluwatomisin that was bleeding profusely. Temitope was in tears throughout.

Tomisin was rushed to a hospital, with a police guarding her. Temitope and others were told to come over to the station for some investigations from them. Temitope sat, still weeping, and Seun also. Look and Raymond had been detained already. Each person had started writing statements on what happened.

Florence rushed into the police station described to her on phone. She met Seun, Yemi and Temitope sitting, weeping profusely. She rushed to see the D.P.O, but she was told there was nothing that could be done to it, Raymond will visit the court soon.

Temitope had been ignoring his parents' calls since the incidence happened. He didn't want to be disturbed by anyone. He left the police station immediately after he had been interrogated to see Tomisin in the hospital. He was still worried.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Florblu(f): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
U've gt a nyce story.ur next update wil be ............?#stil following#

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Same ere!...... M looking forward to seeing what will happen eventually! D story really make sense!

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
-50-

Florence rushed into the police station described to her on phone. She met Seun, Yemi and Temitope sitting, weeping profusely. She rushed to see the D.P.O, but she was told there was nothing that could be done to it, Raymond will visit the court soon.

Temitope had been ignoring his parents' calls since the incidence happened. He didn't want to be disturbed by anyone. He left the police station immediately after he had been interrogated to see Tomisin in the hospital. He was still worried.

Temitope got to the hospital as fast as possible, he asked about her from the nurses at the reception, he was questioned by the nurses before he was allowed into the ward. He entered and walked into the ward briskly. He held his breath to see her, he was happy meeting her conscious. He met a police officer beside her, taking apple, the police recognised him immediately he saw him.

Temitope greeted him and walked beside Tomisin's bed, where she was facing. He help her right hand and looked into her eyes. Tomisin couldn't withstand him looking at her, she covered her face immediately. Temitope smiled and went out of the ward to make a quick call.

'Hello mum.' He lowered his tone.

'What has been happening to you Tope, I've been calling you since, and your father also.' She shouted.

'Something serious came up mum.' He said sadly.

'What?' Olajumoke quickly asked.

'I don't think that matters presently. Just let me get home, I only want you to know I'm fine and will always be mum.' He uttered nodding his head in belief of what he said.

'So when will that be?' She asked with a loud tune.

'Ee....em... Soon mum.' He uttered and nodded again, smiling.

'What happening son!' Olajumoke asked again.

'Mum, when I get home.' He insisted.

Temitope entered into the ward back and walked down to Tomisin again, he met her crying. He brought out a new white handkerchief and wiped her tears away.

'I'm sorry for all that happened dear, please just stop crying. Please.' He pleaded, trying to cry also.

'I shouldn't? Where is my dad please?' She asked, continued crying.

'He's still at the station with the two fools. I wish I had my ways. I wish I was that guy that saw the whole incident, I wish I was God.' He uttered angrily with tears rolling on his cheeks.

The policeman there continued eating his apple, he was hearing them but didn't behave as if he did.

'You just said I shouldn't cry, but you're doing.' She said crying out also.

Temitope stretched his hand and cuddled her. 'Okay, I will, but please, stop too.' He said.

Temitope's cell phone started ringing, it was his mum. He neglected the call and continued discussing with Tomisin.

'And how are you now feeling? Better?' He inquired sadly.

'Not at all, I feel pains all over me. I'm not alright at all.' She said.

'Aaaarrggghhh!' Temitope continued crying.

"Just stop this, I guess mum just called. Please you just have to go and see her. Please I beg of you.' She pleaded, also weeping.

'I'm not, until I help you out of this.' He said.

'The only help you can render to me presently is just to go and meet mum. Please!' She pleaded again.

'Okay, I will be back soon. Please, stop crying.' He repeated.

'Okay, I promise I won't again.' She replied.

Temitope gave her the handkerchief. The handkerchief was specially designed. It was the handkerchief he was calling Tomisin about before he noticed she was in problem. "T&T" was written on it.

He begged her again and rushed out of the hospital. His mind wasn't settled, he was just rushing home.

Temitope was just weeping on his way home before he also had a crucial accident.
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2013
-51-

Temitope was rushed back to the hospital he was coming from. Although, he was not that wounded, but he had some deep cut. The good samaritans that assisted him dialed the number he called last, which was his mother. Temitope left the house that morning immediately his mother left the house to go and pick Tonia that arrived to the airport.

Olajumoke and Tonia rushed down to the hospital described to them. She couldn't exercise patience at all. She rushed to the nurses at the reception to ask of her son. He was calmed down, was told to sit. She was so scared to hear her son was in the hospital, she continued shouting at the nurses there.

'I want to see my son!' She shouted, bringing out her phone and dialing Tolulope's phone number.

'You can't presently see him, he's in the casualties, taking treatment.' The first nurse exclaimed.

'Please mum, just calm down, he will be fine.' Tonia calmed her down, looking sad also.

'Hello, Temitope had been rushed to DANPEL HOSPITAL.' She uttered.

'Danpel? Where is that? What's wrong with my son? I've been calling him severally here also.' He asked speaking so worried.

'Along makuri road, just come right away, I don't know how I can answer those questions.' She replied and ended the call.

'I repeat let me see my son, at least for some seconds.' Olajumoke shouted again.

'Ma, the Doctor..' The nurse was trying to talk when Olajumoke stood up and moved forward, she had seen the Doctor coming towards the direction.

'Doctor how is he?' She quickly asked.

HE? The doctor wondered.

'Yeah, my son that had an accident.' She replied.

'Oooh! Yeah, what of his dad?' The doctor asked.

'On his way, can I see my son?' She asked.

'Until his dad comes.' The Doctor replied and headed to his office.

Olajumoke followed him immediately, she was still questioning him. 'Why must you see his dad, what if his dad is dead. Tell me what's happening Doctor!' She continued following him.

'Okay, I will tell you.' The Doctor faced her.

'I'm all ears.' She replied.

The Doctor wondered again and said "I'm sorry." He then continued walking.

Olajumoke stood there wondering on the words "I'm sorry"

'Does it mean he's dead?' She wondered again.

Tolulope arrived few minutes later, he rushed in also, he viewed his wife from afar, he rushed to her.

'Where is my son? What went wrong?' He quickly asked.

'I don't even know, but he had an accident.' The doctor said you should see him immediately you arrive.'

'Where is his office?' He quickly asked.

Olajumoke pointed towards the direction of the Doctor's office. Tolulope rushed there.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by zenie(f): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Still following smiley

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Review of the story.. #NO MATTER WHAT#
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Review of #No matter what#

Olajumoke and Oluwatimileyin in a sunny afternoon that day decided to do and visit Frank, Chief Davies' brother to inform him about the culprit been known. They got there, sat down and was entertained before Frank came out to see them and welcomed them honorably with great pleasure of having them as visitors.
Frank cleared his throat and started,
'Now, I'm happy to see you, and especially you Jummy, you're looking good today' he commented
'Thanks sir' she smiled
' What has brought you girls here? Ladies rather, pardon me. He added
They all laughed and continued with the discussion.
' I've come sir to tell you that the murderer of dad & mom has been caught sir. She concluded
Yes sir, he is dad's business partner, Chief Collins. Timi supported trying to adjust her handbag.
'He has?' He was shocked
'Very well sir he's been caught sir, he...... The phone rang as Jumoke was talking on she then saw that it was Timi's Dad calling.
'You can pick it' Frank said.
'Thanks sir' she replied.

She was called to see him in the office right away with her friend to sort out something. She told Frank who took them there with the eagerness to see the murderer. They got there only for them to meet chief Collins and his wife. He was brought before D.P.O, Timi's dad. Chief Collins started pleading for mercy and his wife including Tade's trope also they've all been arrested. Many evidences are before them to show that they murdered Chief.

Once Frank saw Chief Collins he was suprised and shouted "you this man!" You killed my brother, he sat down on the offered seat and was deeply in thought. He had met him severally with his brother, Davies, whenever he went to see him in the office.
' I will spend any dime I have to make sure this man doesn't leave this place sir!' He uttered.
D.P.O laughed for few seconds, he picked his pen and brought out a form from a black file, straightened the paper and stretched it forward to frank to fill the form, the case has been forwarded to the central court. The case was getting more interesting...

in the hostel, almost everyone was out of room that evening. All were bored and came out to gist and catch some fun. Samson one of the students residing in the hostel came out to crack jokes with them since they were jobless. He started jumping out with a blue trouser and a singlet on him.

I have nothing much to say to y'all, as you all know me as the prince of princes and boss of bosses. Wanna share a joke with u guys. Its about akpors, one day he was in the calss teaching his students... Everyone became quiet and eager to listen to akpors' joke. He stared at them all for a moment wondering why the sudden taciturn by them all and held his breath.
He continued breathing and smiled. As i was saying, he entered into the class and ordered the students to sit down.
AKPORS: can u tell me what 2+2 is?
STUDENTS: the answer is 18.
AKPORS: good, 5x5 will be what?
STUDENTS:89, they replied
AKPORS: good of you all. Clap for yourselves. 8+9 will be?
STUDENTS: 1 is the answer.
AKPORS: you are blessed, that's the right answer.
That will be how it will be till the goverment pays my salary.
They all laughed at him, he was one of the funniest boy among them. They clapped for him & he left. Major general whykay moved forward to crack his joke too, they started clapping for him, he bounced out. They were also shouting 'na you oo' till he got to the front.

'Mine too is akpors oo. As you all know how foolish he is, lemme gist you about this particular one.
One day Akpors girlfriend was on the bike and met him trying to get some money through the ATM machine. she then decided to text him a romantic message.
GF: Darling, if you are sleeping send me some sleep, if you are eating, send me some food, if you are dancing, send me some music. If you ® crying, send me some tears,& if you ® withdrawing money fron the ATM send me some cash.
Yinka sighed and looked at their faces can you imagine what Akpors sent back? He asked them all
'Alaye mi talk na, you be baba naw no dey do this' Dunsin stood up from his seat
' He said, I'm in the toilet to his gf' yinka replied. Peope started laughing at him and was shouting so much. 'You and akpors aren't serious.' They joked.

Not quite long after, Timi and Jumoke came inside, suprised to see them all outside playing both greeted then went inside. They entered and started talking about the final wish they made about chief Collins. He would be visiting court the following week..........[color=#000099]Review of #No matter what#

Olajumoke and Oluwatimileyin in a sunny afternoon that day decided to do and visit Frank, Chief Davies' brother to inform him about the culprit been known. They got there, sat down and was entertained before Frank came out to see them and welcomed them honorably with great pleasure of having them as visitors.
'Now, I'm happy to see you, and especially you Jummy, you're looking good today' he commented
'Thanks sir' she smiled
' I've come sir to tell you that the murderer of dad & mom has been caught sir. She concluded
Yes sir, he is dad's business partner, Chief Collins. Timi supported trying to adjust her handbag.
'He has?' He was shocked
'Very well sir he's been caught sir, he...... The phone rang as Jumoke was talking on she then saw that it was Timi's Dad calling.

She was called to see him in the office right away with her friend to sort out something. She told Frank who took them there with the eagerness to see the murderer. They got there only for them to meet chief Collins and his wife. He was brought before D.P.O, Timi's dad. Chief Collins started pleading for mercy and his wife including Tade's trope also they've all been arrested. Many evidences are before them to show that they murdered Chief.

Once Frank saw Chief Collins he was suprised and shouted "you this man!" You killed my brother, he sat down on the offered seat and was deeply in thought. He had met him severally with his brother, Davies, whenever he went to see him in the office.
' I will spend any dime I have to make sure this man doesn't leave this place sir!' He uttered.
D.P.O laughed for few seconds, he picked his pen and brought out a form from a black file, straightened the paper and stretched it forward to frank to fill the form, the case has been forwarded to the central court. The case was getting more interesting...

in the hostel, almost everyone was out of room that evening. All were bored and came out to gist and catch some fun. Samson one of the students residing in the hostel came out to crack jokes with them since they were jobless. He started jumping out with a blue trouser and a singlet on him.

I have nothing much to say to y'all, as you all know me as the prince of princes and boss of bosses. Wanna share a joke with u guys. Its about akpors, one day he was in the calss teaching his students... Everyone became quiet and eager to listen to akpors' joke. He stared at them all for a moment wondering why the sudden taciturn by them all and held his breath.
He continued breathing and smiled. As i was saying, he entered into the class and ordered the students to sit down.
They all laughed at him, he was one of the funniest boy among them. They clapped for him & he left. Major general whykay moved forward to crack his joke too, they started clapping for him, he bounced out. They were also shouting 'na you oo' till he got to the front.

'Mine too is akpors oo. As you all know how foolish he is, lemme gist you about this particular one.
One day Akpors girlfriend was on the bike and met him trying to get some money through the ATM machine. she then decided to text him a romantic message.
GF: Darling, if you are sleeping send me some sleep, if you are eating, send me some food, if you are dancing, send me some music. If you ® crying, send me some tears,& if you ® withdrawing money fron the ATM send me some cash.
Yinka sighed and looked at their faces can you imagine what Akpors sent back? He asked them all
'Alaye mi talk na, you be baba naw no dey do this' Dunsin stood up from his seat
' He said, I'm in the toilet to his gf' yinka replied. Peope started laughing at him and was shouting so much. 'You and akpors aren't serious.' They joked.

Not quite long after, Timi and Jumoke came inside, suprised to see them all outside playing both greeted then went inside. They entered and started talking about the final wish they made about chief Collins. He would be visiting court the following week..........
Review of #No matter what#

'Thanks sir' she smiled
'He has?' He was shocked

Not quite long after, Timi and Jumoke came inside, suprised to see them all outside playing both greeted then went inside. They entered and started talking about the final wish they made about chief Collins. He would be visiting court the following week..........[/color]
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Plz comment on dt joke grin
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lolz....... 4ny bt upd8 na.. Plzz
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2013
-52-

Tolulope got in touch with the doctor who told him Temitope was alright, but he would need a pant of blood. Temitope was happy, hearing it was just a little accident, in fact the car wasn't that damaged.

'I can give him.' He uttered quickly.

'We have to pass some tests on you and your wife then. So as to know the blood group and your status.' The doctor replied.

'My son has "AA" as his genotype, I'm also "AA", my wife is "AS". So I can donate for him now.' He quickly said.

'Nevertheless, we're still carrying out some tests on you.' The doctor smiled.

'Okay, agreed!' Tolulope surrendered and got out of the office. He walked back to the reception. Olajumoke rushed near him on sighting him, so Tonia too.

'How's my son?' Jumoke asked sharply.

'He's fine.' Temitope smiled.

'Fine? If he is fine, the doctor wouldn't have told me that you would be told!' She exclaimed.

'I just don't know what was special in him telling you he's fine, just that he would need blood. He replied.

'Blood? I can donate!' She quickly agreed.

'No, you can't! You are 'AS' now, have you forgotten.' He smiled.

'That's true.' She smiled also.

'I'm 'AA'. Tonia rose her hand, she was at the back of Olajumoke.

'I'm also 'AA', it will pay me to donate to him. You are younger.' Tolulope continued smiling.

'So when will it be done?' Olajumoke asked.

'Can you believe I've forgotten that, never asked Doctor.' He replied and walked back to the doctor's office.

He was told the tests and everything would commence the following day. He came back to meet his wife and Tonia, he told them about the day and that the doctor told him to wait behind, so that they could see him.

Nurse Kike was struggling with Temitope in the hospital ward. Temitope had been refusing to continue resting, he had been telling the nurse he was fine, just wanted to see Tomisin in her ward.

'Do I look ill? I'm alright, just let me be! I want to see Tomisin.' He uttered frowning.

'You are taking a drip, asides that, you are meant to rest very well. You can't leave this room, I'm sorry.' The nurse replied.

'Why can't I? Temitope tried to sit down but the nurse was pushing him to the bed.' You can't, just continue resting, you can see her some other time' she replied.

'No, its dangerous! I just have to see her. Please nurse.' He added.

'Hell no!' The nurse exclaimed.

'I'll see if you won't leave this ward today.' He uttered.

Oluwaseun arrived into the hospital, he rushed to the reception to see the nurses on how he would be able to see his daughter. He was thoroughly questioned, the ward was then described to him. He was rushing there when he saw Tolulope, Olajumoke and Tonia waiting at a corner.

Tolulope was surprised seeing him. "What are you doing here?" He walked towards him.

'My daughter is here.' He replied trying to shake, although trembling with fear.

'What's wrong with her?' He asked.

'That's a later case. He was rushing to the described ward.

The doctor came out and took Tope's parents to the ward.

Seun hurried and entered into the ward. He looked around to find his daughter, until he saw a policeman sitting on a plastic chair, behind a patient's bed. He quickly walked toward the bed.

'That should be them.' He thought in him and rushed there.

He was happy seeing them, sat beside his daughter.

'Why are you crying?' He asked surprisingly.

'Dad, welcome.' She smiled, crying.

'So what's the tears all about? Yo u should be thankful to God that you're alive.

ALIVE? Then what's the importance then? She questioned.

'Just be thankful!'

Re: No Matter What by gal10(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
wow, great story esp the twists and interconnections! pls just pay more detailed attention to your tenses and spellings! i enjoyed each update! pls bring more

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks so much, the tenses will be worked on... Thanks!..
Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
-53-

Temitope's parents entered into the ward, the doctor directed them to where Temitope was lying, he excused himself to check another seriously injured patient in that ward. Olajumoke rushed to her son, she held his right hand and brought it close to her cheek. "Sorry my love, all is going to be fine." She addressed.

'I just don't know what you are driving around for. Have you no job?' Tolulope said.

'That's not the issue that should be paid with a fearless attention, let's first be happy he's alive and that he's not that wounded.' Tonia said respectfully.

'That's true.' Olajumoke added.

Temitope viewed Tonia from the sick bed he was lying on with an angry-looking face. He hissed silently and didn't utter a word for that moment. Tonia moved closer to the bed, she walked slowly round the bed to sit by his pillow.

The Doctor hurried back to the scene. He was sweating profusely. Tolulope wondered what he went to do, that has made him to sweat that way. "Please don't sit on the bed." He cautioned Olajumoke and Tonia. They stood up immediately.

'I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, I was busy with a patient, I had to get him one of my colleagues. I'm sorry.' He apologized humbly.

'Yeah, Doc. I'm now alright, can't I just go?' Temitope uttered sharply.

Olajumoke and Tolulope glanced at each other immediately they heard him.

'No, you can't, as a matter of fact, you've loosed a lot of blood, you've got to rest and we'll just first thing tomorrow morning transfuse blood into your system.

'I'm alright! Blood?' Temitope wondered on the bed and stared more at the doctor.

'Yes, blood.' The doctor replied.

Tolulope, Olajumoke and Tonia left the room some minutes after, they were referred back to the reception to have their various seats, they were sitting there for several minutes, Olajumoke thought of going back home to get Temitope some food.

Tolulope stood up also and addressed Tonia to just sit there till he returns. He went in search of Seun, he had been thinking on what would have brought him into that hospital. He was entering a ward into another, searching for the brown shirt he saw on Seun. He found him sitting by his daughter after checking several wards. He walked in and moved towards the bed.

'What's happening?' He asked.

Seun raised up his head to see who was there talking to him.

'Ah! Its you.' Seun smiled at Tolu.

Tolu smiled back. "What's wrong with her?" He asked again.

'She was slightly injured some guys.' Seun replied.

'Injured? That out for now.' He said and moved over to Tomisin, he stretched his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

'That will be discussed later. What are you here for?' Seun asked.

'Its Temitope, he had an accident.' He uttered.

'Accident!' Tomisin exclaimed, trying to sit down on the bed. She was shocked and very much surprised. "How, where, when?' She quickly asked.

'Just sleep back.' Tolulope pushed her slightly to the bed.

Seun was also surprised, he wondered that he left the station like an hour back. He had asked his daughter, Tomisin also about him who told him that he came.

'What happened?' Seun asked with a sad look.

'I don't even know where he was coming from, but I guess this hospital, according to what I heard from a nurse at the reception. She said "the guy that came here some minutes back has also been hospitalized because of an accident.' Tolulope said.

'She told you?' Seun asked.

'No, she was discussing with her fellow nurses, I just overheard, so my brain is just interpreting it.' Tolulope added.

'Where is he dad?' Tomisin faced Tolulope and was curious to hear.

'Also in a ward over there. He'll be fine, the accident wasn't much so the wounds aren't much.' Tolulope smiled.

'That's true, he came here to see me. He had been with me since, I'm sorry dad.' Tomisin said, looking so depressed.

'That's nothing.' Tolulope replied.

'Sorry about that sir!' The officer waved.

Tolulope raised his head to see the man, he was surprised, he never noticed an officer was there.

'Yes sir. Thanks.' He replied.

'So where is your wife?' Seun asked.

'She went home to prepare him some food. I'll donate like a pant of blood to him tomorrow, he'll be fine.' Tolulope assured.

'We're of the same blood group, I can donate sir!' Tomisin quickly interfered.

'No, mine is also alright.' Tolulope replied smiling.

'We thank God for him still living.' Seun said and smiled.

That's what we should be thankful about, so what's really wrong with Tomisin?' Tolulope asked.

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2013
-54-

The following day...

Tolulope got up early from bed, he rushed down to the hospital for the blood donation. The doctor started everything necessary, they discovered that Tolulope has AA. Has his genotype, but has (o-minus) has his rhesus factor. His blood couldn't be used, the doctor advised if he should check the blood bank for them.

'No, let me ask Tonia, we can't tell she might be 0+.' He said.

'That's not a problem just get her immediately.' The doctor uttered.

Tolulope left the office and called Olajumoke to bring Tonia to the hospital. He hurried to the ward where Temitope was, he sat towards him.

'How are you now?' He smiled slightly.

'Cool dad, I've told you I don't need blood.' He replied.

'Just let's compile to what the Doctor said. He has confirmed you need it, he understands better.' Tolulope answered

'Alright dad, where is mum?' He inquired.

'She should be on her way with Tonia.' He responded.

'Tonia? What is she coming to do? He asked.

'She's the donor.' He replied.

DONOR! Temitope wondered.

'Yes, she is, I've forgotten our rhesus factors are different, so she'll be the donor now.

'Yeah, that's true.' He nodded on the bed.

'So you guys even fit.' He added.

Fi...... Fit?' We aren't! We aren't!' He replied.

'So discuss what really happened to me. I saw Tomisin there.' He pointed outside.

'She was disturbed by some foolish guys dad.' He replied.

DISTURBED... In what way? Beaten?

'Exactly!' He replied.

Tolulope' phone started ringing. Olajumoke was already parking outside. He rushed out and saw the car.

'Welcome.' He smiled.

'What of my son?' Olajumoke quickly asked.

'Yes sir.' Tonia replied.

'Yes dear.' He addressed Tonia. "He's still there." He replied

'Let's just go to the Doctor now he said.

The whole transfusion was finished and Temitope was discharged.

Tomisin was also discharged and each went to their various houses. Seun went back to the station about the issue. The case continued, it has been scheduled that the accused- Ray and Look would be visiting the court the following Monday.

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
-55-

Tonia was in the living room, shocked to hear that Raymond had been arrested. She never behaved as if she knew who Temitope was talking about when he was explaining the whole situation to his parents. Tolulope was so much surprised when he heard all what Look and Ray did to Tomisin. He felt bad.

Olajumoke walked into her room immediately she heard this. She was somehow happy. "The girl that has been raped now, I'm sure Tolulope won't like her again, in fact Temitope won't want her. Tonia on point.' She was smiling happily, took her phone and dialed Timileyin's phone number.

"Hello friend, it has happened.' She smiled.

'Hello, what happened, Temitope and Tonia?' She asked smiling also.

'Let me land first. Its about the issue of Seun's daughter- Tomisin. She has been raped!' She uttered smiling.

'What! That's a bad news, a good news again. Two in one message!' She laughed out.

'Abi o, I'm sure that Temitope will love Tonia now, its not even that he doesn't love her, just pretending.' She laughed also.

'That's good, so how are they?' She inquired

'They are fine, both in the living room.' She replied.

'My regards to them.' She smiled.

'Alright, greet YK for me too.' She uttered.

'Yeah, and Tolulope also.' She replied.

Both laughed.

Tomisin and Seun were in the living room discussing. Tomisin was lying sadly on the couch when Oluwaseun arrived there and cuddled her up.

'I won't accept this from you, why do you have to be like this? You don't need this at all. You should be at least happy you're anive today.' Seun uttered, frowning his face.

'Dad, why are you thinking this way. There are challenges before me now. I'm sure as this case is going on, it will soon get to the press.' She uttered.

'Press? How?' He asked.

'How won't it, Raymond's mother is into politics as you know. The other guy, you told me yourself that he's a notorious criminal that government has been searching for lately. So how won't it?' She asked weeping.

'It won't, I've told the D.P.O. that I don't want a situation your name will be mentioned in the newspaper.' He uttered.

'And you think that's possible dad?' She asked.

'I assure you.' Seun smiled.

The intercom phone started ringing. Seun got up to pick it up, the gate keeper called to inform them about Bola and Tofunmi at the gate. Seun was surprised, he exhaled and told the man to let them in. He had noticed they would be Tomisin's friends.

Soon, Bola and Tofunmi knocked on the door. Tomisin stood up to get the door, she smiled lightly on seeing them. She ushered them in, they both greeted Seun. He smiled at them and greeted back, he walked inside after their greetings.

'¥ou've offended me, why did you just call, since!' Bola uttered frowning her face.

'Could I just call like that, as if it was a thing of joy to talk about.' Tomisin replied.

Seun came out, dressed in a long sleeve shirt and a black trouser. He was putting on a shoe, looking good. He greeted the friends and waved to them. He moved closer to Tomisin and told her he was going to the police station.

"Alright, don't be long." Tomisin uttered, waving.

"Yeah, I won't be." He replied.

"Bye sir." Tofunmi bowed waving to him.

Seun smiled. "Bye." He walked out.

'As I was saying, why should I have called early, I was in the hospital now.' She added.

'Alright, we just thank God you're alive now, at least many has died through this process.' Tofunmi smiled lightly.

'That's true.' Bola nodded in support of what Tofunmi said.

'I thank God. But not at all happy, so confusing, annoying.' She uttered.

'That's how men are, most of them are so foolish, they are so mean, they are so foolish!' Bola uttered angrily.

'Its okay, don't add to what's on ground.'Tofunmi uttered.

'What she said is true, MOST are bad, although not all. I'm so confused.

'Have you told Temitope about this?' Bola asked.

'So what's next now?' Tofunmi asked.

'I don't even know what's on ground now, I just know Raymond and the other guy have been charged to court.' Tomisin smiled.

'Have you told Temitope about this?' Bola asked again.

'Court, that's good. Don't let that weigh you down.' Tofunmi said.

'God will be my shield. I'm depressed.'

'I said have you told Tope?' Bola asked again and sighed.

'He was there, I was even told he was the one who carried me out. He came to see me in the hospital, he even had accident on his way back.' Tomisin explained.

'This is serious!' Bola frowned.

'Aah! Sorry.' Tofunmi said sadly.

'OMG! What's the meaning of that, the guy had an accident!' Bola exclaimed and frowned at Tomisin.

'Is it really your business, it wasn't that much, he's now at home, we spoke this morning also.' Tomisin uttered staring at her.

Tofunmi looked at Bola and shook her head.

'Why are you shaking your head like an Agama lizard?'

'Why are you so concerned, is it your business?' Tofunmi said.

'Why can't I pity him, he sha helped us, he took us out for us to have a nice time.' Bola said.

'Is that all.' Tofunmi hissed.

'Can I have his address?' Bola asked.

'Whose address? Don't bother to go and greet him.' Tomisin said.

'Okay, give me his number.' Bola said.

'That's at least better.' Tomisin dictated.

Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
#still following#..... 9c story line, kip t up.. And be fast with it, it looks as if its getting long
er..

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Akinpelumi01: #still following#..... 9c story line, kip t up.. And be fast with it, it looks as if its getting long
er..

Does it look as if t has km 2 an b4? Thanks, the story continues...
Re: No Matter What by Akinpelumi01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Does it look as if t has km 2 an b4? Thanks, the story continues...
[quote author=Temitope Daniel]

Alright....... Nxt upd8

1 Like

Re: No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=Akinpelumi01][/quote]

Mayb 2mao sha.. Prep. 4 an exam....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback: The British Council Library Ibadan In 1964 / Blue ( Short Story) / Orin Orile Ede Naijiria Ni Ede Yoruba Ati Ni Geesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.