Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? (3271 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2013
am still wondering why some guys would say they love body magic on women..
guys are even part of the reasons why some ladies go to market to get a body magic.
one of ma friend told me that her fiancee went to the market to get her a body magic and i was like God!!!
why on earth should a guy buy a body magic for her girl. shocked

Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Danhumprey: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2013
OP,say the truth,don't you like body magic? Abi your boyfriend never ever buy you body magic before?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,say the truth,don't you like body magic? Abi your boyfriend never ever buy you body magic before?
Why he go buy me body magic na, shey na body magic he see before he ask me out ni, if he no like how i be mek he waka abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by dmcdad: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ohh... Na that thing be body magic? Chai! Na wa oooo
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
dmcdad: Ohh... Na that thing be body magic? Chai! Na wa oooo
yes cry some girls do call it B*mB*m
In yoruba they call it 'fidikundi' grin
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Confusionist(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
sexymoma: am still wondering why some guys would say they love body magic on women..
guys are even part of the reasons why some ladies go to market to get a body magic.
one of ma friend told me that her fiancee went to the market to get her a body magic and i was like God!!!
why on earth should a guy buy a body magic for her girl. shocked

what i can say abt this body magic is:

the inventor, along with
the makers,
the buyers,
the users,
and the bfs who sanctioned it,
are nothing but bunch of confused lots!

Ok, after u see the body and get arosed, if u later remove the magic and see that the girl is a skeleton underneath,
What next undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Confusionist: what i can say abt this body magic is:

the inventor, along with
the makers,
the buyers,
the users,

Ok, after u see the body and get arosed, if u later remove the magic and see that the girl is a skeleton underneath,
What next undecided
Buhahahahaha you on point jare!!!
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by dmcdad: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Confusionist: what i can say abt this body magic is:

the inventor, along with
the makers,
the buyers,
the users,

What next undecided
I am still wondering myself...
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Emmy9ite(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why should I buy a body magic for my girl to attract other men? isn't that dumb?? Caracta do you support me?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Emmy9ite: Why should I buy a body magic for my girl to attract other men? isn't that dumb?? Caracta do you support me?
do you know if our dear caracta do put on body magic
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Tholudee(f): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
If my bf try to buy this for me, that's the end of our relationship I swear
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Caracta(f): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Emmy9ite: Why should I buy a body magic for my girl to attract other men? isn't that dumb?? Caracta do you support me?

Yes I do

sexymoma: do you know if our dear caracta do put on body magic

My body is naturally magical cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by xynerise: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
U mean bwest and butt implant?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by dmcdad: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^^^ shocked
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
xynerise: U mean bwest and butt implant?
Yep but they dont implant it, they wear it.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by xynerise: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
sexymoma: Yep but they dont implant it, they wear it.
Its embarrassing.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
xynerise:
Its embarrassing.
Lol.... That how you seeing it, some guys actually like it.
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by xynerise: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
sexymoma: Lol.... That how you seeing it, some guys actually like it.
Those guys are sissies
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by EneGodd: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
sexymoma: Lol.... That how you seeing it, some guys actually like it.
u get flat yansh?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dafuq Is body magic?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
El Guapo: Dafuq Is body magic?
Look at the pics above baby
EneGodd: u get flat yansh?
I inherited what God gave ma mama...
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by spookem(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
how much is the body magic? ??
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
spookem: how much is the body magic? ??
Lol.. Original N4,500, Fake N1,500
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by spookem(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
sexymoma: Lol.. Original N4,500, Fake N1,500
will like to get 2 for you coz of your flat nyash(the fake ones) undecided
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2013
sexymoma: Look at the pics above baby

My babe Is doing 300 Pounds, would she still need that? undecided
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2013
El Guapo:

My babe Is doing 300 Pounds, would she still need that? undecided
Ask her tongue
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
spookem: will like to get 2 for you coz of your flat nyash(the fake ones) undecided
Sorry sweets i dont need it..
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by YankeeJoe(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Women and their fakeness!!
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
sexymoma: Ask her tongue

She doesnt know what she wants embarassed
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Netz2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
sexymoma: yes cry some girls do call it B*mB*m
In yoruba they call it 'fidikundi' grin

This chick Get Experience Die!! Ibeg na where we fit other for rham!! I need it for my granny wanna renew HER
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by Netz2(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
sexymoma: Look at the pics above babyI inherited what God gave ma mama...

Sexy Mama!! Make we See wha uve Got now!! U owned the thread! There should be a PICS showing Ur *yansh* beside the body magic! And also list us the SIzEs!! He they OROBO too?
Re: Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? by sexymoma(f): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Netz2:

This chick Get Experience Die!! Ibeg na where we fit other for rham!! I need it for my granny wanna renew HER
RENEW WHO undecided
Netz2:

Sexy Mama!! Make we See wha uve Got now!! U owned the thread! There should be a PICS showing Ur *yansh* beside the body magic! And also list us the SIzEs!! He they OROBO too?
Ma nyansh is not meant for public display tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Soldiers humiliated me and my bae for giving blow--job inside my car / Describe Your Dad's Slap With Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.