Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Story Of Jizz-us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Jizz-us. (4501 Views)

Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Now, before you christ sheeple start getting worked up, my story has nothing to do with your god, Jesus Christ, the son of the living god who in his infinite mercy came and died for your sins so that you may be saved and spend eternity with him in paradise. No. Not him at all.

This story is of another man that claimed he was a doG. His real name was Yeshua but he asked his followers to call him Jizz-Us. He has many worshippers including my very alter ego self.
This thread is dedicated to him. He is foolish but we love him. You will learn a lot about him here.

Click "follow" and wait for updates.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
following
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
We call him 'Yah-zeus' in my ministry.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
aManFromMars: ..

someone should get me laser......must get this alien down before they invade us.

#musk?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

someone should get me laser......must get this alien down before they invade us.

#musk?
Yeah. Lol.
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
To understand this foolish man, you have to understand where he came from. His mum. Her name is Mmeri. She was a local girl that peddled herself out to sex starved roman soldiers in order to make ends meet. One day, a hard working carpenter came and paid her bride price. But instead of closing her legs, decided to have a one last farewell romp with her roman lover, Gabriellus Maximus. And she became pregnant. That was how Jizz-Us was born. An illegitimate bastard of italian descent.

At first, they told him that Yosephus, the carpenter husband of her ashawo mum was his dad. He even went and worked with him at his workshop. Yosephus knew he was not his child and after a few years, could no longer stand the sight of a roman bastard in his house. He sent him away. The poor boy wandered around and out of hopelessness, joined a prayer group. His mum panicked and was searching for him, thinking he has been kidnapped. She later found him at the temple but fear of his step dad wouldn't let him follow his mum back to their house. He felt safer at the temple.

He started learning temple pastor babalawo tricks. And he was good. Many people came to listen to his stories.

At age 16, he realised that he was gay. That bothered him a lot as he knew he would be lynched if people found out. So he left his community and travelled to north india where he learnt magic tricks.

But he was in love with a childhood friend called Johnny. So at the age of 30, he came back to his country and started his ministry.

(TBC)

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by scaler345: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Waiting ....
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Bella3(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
This is very offensive. What do you strive to achieve with this?
Tomorrow now y'all will start crying mistreatment from the religious! Why should you ridicle someones belief in such manner? Whatever happened to construtive critism?

Indeed the problem of the Nigerian is his mindset not RELIGION. Never was religion always was MESSED UP MINDS
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Stories belong in the literature section, since your narrating, I will move it to the appropriate section.

So long...btw the section is that way ------------»
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
*THE GREAT ALFA* *SERVANT TO THE DARK ONE* *LORD TO THE HELM OF THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS* I HAIL YOU..... BACK TO THE TOPIC, I KNEW JIZZ-US, BEFORE HE BECOME A PETTY CRIMINAL POOR JIZZ-US. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Stories belong in the literature section, since your narrating, I will move it to the appropriate section.

So long...btw the section is that way ------------»

I am talking about the god of many people. It is religion. Not literature.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I am talking about the god of many people. It is religion. Not literature.
Doesn't matter who your talking about, it is a story, now shift and let me do my job tongue

Remember we had an agreement that we shouldn't quote each other?

Why did u quote me?
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Doesn't matter who your talking about, it is a story, now shift and let me do my job tongue

Why did u quote me?

Then move the story about Satan by Ajibam to litterature section as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/1413128/why-devil-hates-how-response#17828988

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

Why did u quote me?

Which agreement? How can you enter an agreement with an agent of Satan? Are you sure you are a christian?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Then move the story about Satan by Ajibam to litterature section as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/1413128/why-devil-hates-how-response#17828988
that's not a story..can u define a story in ur understanding

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Which agreement? How can you enter an agreement with an agent of Satan? Are you sure you are a christian?
DONT MIND HER, INTOLERANT KWISTENS. MTCHEEEEW

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

whicheva u like, I said u should stop quoting me
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: that's not a story..can u define a story in ur understanding

Read the bible. It's full of stories.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: that's not a story..can u define a story in ur understanding
YOU HATE ALFA AND THE SATANIC MINISTRY, HOW DOES THE DISPROVE OF JIZZ-US LOOK LIKE A STORY. SMH

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: whicheva u like, I said u should stop quoting me

Until Seun makes a rule against quoting someone you are responding to, I am sorry I have to keep quoting you for clarity purposes.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Read the bible. It's full of stories.
still your not defining a story, want me to lock this your thread Either I lock it or I move it to the lit section. Your choice
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
HUMBLEDBYGRACE YOU ARE DERAILING AND THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: still your not defining a story, want me to lock this your thread Either I lock it or I move it to the lit section. Your choice

Here's another story:

https://www.nairaland.com/1422308/instruction-bible-jonah

If you start with my threads, you have to react to others as well.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
satanist: HUMBLEDBYGRACE YOU ARE DERAILING AND THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES.
But my posts are related to the topic
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
SCORE BOARD ||ALFA-10 PTS||**||HUMBLEDBYGRACE-0||

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: still your not defining a story, want me to lock this your thread Either I lock it or I move it to the lit section. Your choice

You have to justify whatever action you take. Move or lock all other story threads here as well. Or tell me which rule my thread broke.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Here's another story:

https://www.nairaland.com/1422308/instruction-bible-jonah

If you start with my threads, you have to react to others as well.
I wasn't a mod then tongue
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You have to justify whatever action you take. Move or lock all other story threads here as well. Or tell me which rule my thread broke.
Rule#8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I wasn't a mod then tongue

So why should a thread insulting My Master be allowed here while mine that was talking about our own personal man-god should be banished?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Rule#8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

I didn't. Jizz-Us is our man-god and we are his followers.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Rule#8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

You might as well lock the religious section because if only 1 religion is true, then 99.9% of posts here fall foul of rule 8.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Universe Purely "Material" & "Physical"? / A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God / See If You Can Find 22 Books Of The Bible Hidden In This Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.