Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) (2969 Views)

Buhari's Economic Agenda Is Archaic, Says PDP / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria: Why You Need To Vote For GEJ 2015. / 6 Signs That Gej's Transformation Agenda Is Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
GEJ 2015 AGENDA IS DEAD (R.I.P)

When you want to dig a pit for your enemy to fall into, dig it carefully, should in case you later become the victim who falls into it. This is a popular Yoruba adage that cautions every one planning against enemy.

It all started when the said Kindergarten president of Nigeria (Goodluck Jonathan) perceived some people to be his enemies,even though there was no any evidence. GEJ sought to get rid of the perceived imaginary enemies at all cost through every illegitimate,cruel,abusive,clueless and kindergarten like means.

1. He started with the tactics of 16 in greater than 19, by supporting the creation of version in the NGF, where he supported the loosing Governor with 16 against the authentic winner with 19 votes. When he did this, he was happy that even though his candidate didn't emerge, they were able to create version and disrupt the NGF.

2. Then, he went to Rivers State House of Assembly, where 5 was said to be greater than 27. Even though it doesn't make any sense, but still, it pays GEJ that Rivers State was made to be destabilized.

3. Finally, Those watching with keen interest decided to out shined the said kindergarten President, by simply bringing another equation to make it 3. 7 is greater than 16. This implies that, out of the 23 PDP Governors, the 7 Governors in the new PDP factions are certainly destined to be greater than the remaining 16. lol

If 16 can be greater than 19, if 5 can be greater than 27, weather we like it or not, the 7 new PDP Governors will definitely be greater than the remaining old 16. Lol...That is Nigerian maths

Now, If the 7 PDP Governors align with the 10 APC Governors, that makes it 17, leaving Mr GEJ with 16. sooner or later, the other mole Governors in PDP will eventually leave to join the majority.

Don't forget that, 23% of Nigerian electorates are in Lagos and Kano, both outside the reach of Mr. GEJ. lol.

Southwest and North West holds 46% of the electorates, both geopolitical zones are also outside the reach of Mr. GEJ. lol

Even in the strong hold of Mr GEJ which is the South Souths, out of the 5 states, 2 are beyond his reach, Edo and Rivers..hum...

In South east, Okorocha is standing tall ahead of others and sooner or later, others will join with the increasing failure of Mr GEJ and the disappointment of those in that geopolitical zone.. With Soludo, the most popular and visible candidate to win the upcoming election,presently romancing Atiku to secure the Governorship ticket, that is plus one against GEJ.

Everything is just against Mr GEJ, his massive failure too enormous,his effect-less actions too weak, his misapplied policies, too misguided, his imposed reasoning, too clueless and his sycophant supporters, too empty. what a loss. i have no shoe.

1 Like

Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by UyiIredia(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Big lie !
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Big lie? ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bros governors have just 36 votes.Nigeria has over 20 million voters.

1 Like

Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
[/quote]Don't forget that, 23% of Nigerian electorates are in Lagos and Kano, both outside the reach of Mr. GEJ. lol.[quote]

Bros Lagos is a cosmopolitan city,the population of SS/SE/MB residents there are very high and will count for GEJ
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
[/quote]Even in the strong hold of Mr GEJ which is the South Souths, out of the 5 states, 2 are beyond his reach, Edo and Rivers..hum...[quote]

You must be really high on kunu.Do you really beleive APC will win the presidential elcetions in Rivers and Edo because their Governors are in the opposition?So I must vote for any party my gopvernor is in. you really make me laugh.hve you forgotten what happened in Lagos during the last elections.More than 90% for PDP during the presidential polls and the following week almost everybody reverted back TO APC during the governorship polls

1 Like

Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Allohrandy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ poster, Most Yorubas, Igbo and Niger deltans will vote for GEJ again..Nigerians are tired of Atiku, Buhari and Tinubu..
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
[/quote]
In South east, Okorocha is standing tall ahead of others and sooner or later, others will join with the increasing failure of Mr GEJ and the disappointment of those in that geopolitical zone.. With Soludo, the most popular and visible candidate to win the upcoming election,presently romancing Atiku to secure the Governorship ticket, that is plus one against GEJ.[quote]

The igbos will rather vote in satan than vot in an APC presidential candidate most probably a Buhari/fashola ticket.I hope you realise how "popular" fashola presently is in the southeast.Not to talk about the islamic fanatic that failed to secure even 2% ofn the votes there during the last elections.
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
ha ha....the agents at work oo..empty as expected
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by abu12: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
chukwudi44: Don't forget that, 23% of Nigerian electorates are in Lagos and Kano, both outside the reach of Mr. GEJ. lol.

Bros Lagos is a cosmopolitan city,the population of SS/SE/MB residents there are very high and will count for GEJ

Bros forget about your votes, because your vote don't count when it comes to presidential election in lagos. 2011 Tinubu decide to give GEJ lagos vote and if he choose to give any other person come 2015 nobody will rise his head. Each state governor has control over election of presidential vote in their state, for GEJ to win he need to be in good time with most of the governors. Presidential election is all about rigging rigging rigging rigging!

2 Likes

Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abu, abeg leave that one alone oooo. that is what i call empty in the GEJ supporters.. let them continue with it. don't you think so?
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
abu12:

Bros forget about your votes, because your vote don't count when it comes to presidential election in lagos. 2011 Tinubu decide to give GEJ lagos vote and if he choose to give any other person come 2015 nobody will rise his head. Each state governor has control over election of presidential vote in their state, for GEJ to win he need to be in good time with most of the governors. Presidential election is all about rigging rigging rigging rigging!

So tinubu can outrig the president? I de laugh like obasanjo kia kia kia

1 Like

Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by jmaine: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Another naive thread . . .
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
You APC should learn from the Offa re-run polls.Elections are not won on NL.APC won landslide here on nairaland and were already celebrating before the returning officer came on air to announce PDP's victory.

Elections are decided by those on ground and not by nairaland e-warriors

1 Like

Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
you just commented. i guess you are also naive? lol
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Joke of the year.
Guy go get urself some pair of glasses cos u are suffering from myopia.
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
It ain't over until the fat lady sings. ode!
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ OP how much did they pay you?
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
paid? lol... i guess double the amount you are paid..lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Gbawe2: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
If people really understand Nigerian politics then they will know OP is correct. No matter how strong, you cannot be a law onto yourself in a "nest of killers". Even amongst thieves there is honour - so the saying goes. GEJ broke that cardinal rule and some will not stop fighting him. It is as simple as that. Expecting the office of the Presidency to achieve miracles is just typical of the minset of many Nigerians who are brought up to fear god, the 'bogeyman' and things/people they generally cannot understand or explain. They deify ordinary men and fill them with mythical powers while ignoring the science and logic of things plus the real strengths of others.

This is why even faced with the notion no man is an IsIand - least of all one who has offended his fellow "thieves" to now be viewed as treachery personified - Some deluded individual still continue to fool themselves GEJ will carry the day as if he is some supernatural being. I continue to say it here that we should wait to see GEJ, through a genuine test of popularity, gain the ticket for a strong and united PDP. When that has not happened and people are talking of "easy win for GEJ in 2015", I only discern naive followers about to learn a lesson. The Americans have already predicted what the PDP is doing to itself currently but Nigerians are simply too sentimental to know it will end in tears for team GEJ. Really amusing how some Nigerians are so sentimental and blinded to the obvious yet those who are not Nigerians easily see what most Nigerians do not/cannot see.

http://ekens-orlu1..co.uk/

American official says PDP is not a party

The United States does not consider the ruling Peoples’ Democratic Party a political party, a US diplomatic cable leaked to the whistleblowing site, Wikileaks, and made exclusively available to NEXT has shown.
Charge d’ affaires of the US embassy in Nigeria, Lisa Piascik, in a dispatch dated October 19, 2007, informed Washington that despite its labelling as a political party, the PDP did not meet “the common western understanding” of a political party.

According to Ms. Piascik, the PDP “lacks key ingredients most political parties share”.
After taking a swipe at the party’s mission statement, the American diplomat proceeded to deliver what is probably the most scathing analysis yet of the PDP.

“The PDP remains an agglomeration of interest groups formed around persons of prominence and power which are loosely tied together by a desire to remain in office and maintain access to the “national cake” or resources of the state”, Ms. Piascik declared.
“The PDP remains a highly fractious and opportunistic coalition of interests. True opposition, in the form of a powerful group with access to the pillars of power, comes from within the PDP - not from without as would be expected in a democratic party structure.”

S
he added that the party, which claims to be the biggest political platform in Africa, has no “ideological consensus” whatsoever and had remained divided from the start.

She also pointed out that the PDP is a party divided within itself with different interest groups jostling for prominence. According to her, the biggest threat to the PDP is within the party itself rather than from the opposition.
“When viewing and interpreting developments such as the scandals surrounding House Speaker Patricia Etteh and Senate President David Mark or the intrigues surrounding investigation of former PDP governors, it is important to remember that the largest opposition to the PDP continues to come from within the party, not without”.

1 Like

Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
PDP.. Pople developing problem

1 Like

Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Horus(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na 2day.You guys ll come back here to whine in 2014
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ended up saying nothing, kids should steer clear of politics section. Seun needs to introduce VIP section where people pay to have access. I am tired of associating with these empty heads.
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by ochukoccna: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gbawe, why waste your bandwidth educating the Ebele online militia shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by gramci: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
chukwudi44:

So tinubu can outrig the president? I de laugh like obasanjo kia kia kia

make I follow you laugh grin
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Gbawe2: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
ochukoccna: Gbawe, why waste your bandwidth educating the Ebele online militia shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

My brother, I am only telling them what will happen to the messiah they worship to the extent reality is lost on all of them. Children of David Koresh have nothing on these "Ebele online militia" as you aptly tag them. They do indeed talk and think like a militia group who do not accept the 'koro koro' reality the rest of the sane world has chosen to live by.
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by bilms(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
lol
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by RoyalRoy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
ochukoccna: Gbawe, why waste your bandwidth educating the [size=28pt] Ebele online militia [/size] shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) by Akpaife(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
If u tin d OP is a fool
Like my post

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB And Son At Loggerheads Over Gubernatorial Aspiration / Is AIG MBU Above the Law in this Country? #ReleaseAmaechiAnakwue / Reason Why Kano Is Continually Bombed - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.