Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

An Elementary School In Osun (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Elementary School In Osun (pics) (3922 Views)

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by mayorall(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Stumbled on this on my way to school this morning, its my normal route when going to school, but its being long I have been to the place cos of the long holiday.
I decided to take some shot on my way back this afternoon.

Edited***

GLOBE BE TO GOD, I AM STILL ALI TODAY AFTER A YEAR I OPENED THIS THREAD. PLEASE CHECK NEXT PAGE FOR THE CURRENT STATES.

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by mayorall(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
More.

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by mayorall(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Eledan: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
This look like a new building technology....

Keep us with updates wink on the final look..

Osun adara oo..

Ile Yoruba ko ni baje...

2 Likes

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by bloggernaija: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
This is what I am talking about .
Nowadays,this is how buildings like this are built worldwide .
Less brick and mortar and more metal and glass.
It is also cheaper because once the die is cast and the foundation built,you can build a thousand extra at very little cost.

1 Like

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by bloggernaija: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Eledan: This look like a new building technology....

Keep us with updates wink on the final look..

Osun adara oo..

Ile Yoruba ko ni baje...
It is not a new technology but it is a modern one .
People use less brick and mortar .
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Aphrygian(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
I was begging my dad d last time i visited osogbo frm ibadan wen i glancd tru the magnificient building in between gbangan and osogbo that he should pls take back to the site to take some pixures.i keep teln pple diz APC guys wil make uncle jona loose southwest.
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by mayorall(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
I dont even know where Osun is actually getting funds for this projects.
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by bloggernaija: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
mayorall: I dont even know where Osun is actually getting funds for this projects.
You don't know?
It is the money PDP has been stealing.

3 Likes

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dis looks cool...osun a dara! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by sEyi6: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Good to see that Osun is moving away from the usual trend of using sancrete blockwall for external and partitioning walls for building bungalows.

I commend whoever suggested this to the state government of Osun.

Balloon framing buildings are actually faster to construct and cheaper than those made of sandcrete blockwalls.
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Goddex: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
PROPAGANDA!!!
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Rossikk(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
^^lol
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by AkamuandStew: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Goddex: PROPAGANDA!!!

Lemme Guess...

1. You're Ibo

2. You've got a flat-head..

Am I right??

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by oneeast3: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
What is this? Is this an aluminuin workshop? More like a rod market than a school. grin

Spit..spit on the underdevelopment..

2 Likes

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by AkamuandStew: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
one.east3:
What is this? Is this an aluminuin workshop? More like a rod market than a school. grin

Another flat-head...

grin

2 Likes

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by mayorall(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

Lemme Guess...

1. You're Ibo

Am I right??

grin grin grin

Na woman pikin get this?.
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by kunlekunle: 5:36am On Sep 05, 2013
one.east3:

na spare part work shop for ladipo.
akpu head

2 Likes

Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Djtm(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Is that in Oshogbo?
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Djtm(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2013
mayorall: I dont even know where Osun is actually getting funds for this projects.
borrowed funds. I learnt the government is borrowing like sh1t
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Gbawe: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2013
one.east3:

You guys are as so easy to predict because of your hatred for the SW that means you will alway only talk one way and one way alone. It is you guys who delighted in spamming the web with pictures of run down schools in the SW. Now that Aregbesola's revolutionary approach is delivering a new standard every normal and well-adjusted person should praise, we predictably still find the only haters to be your sad and pathetic ilk. May god save your souls and help your kids develop the resolve that will make them reject the indoctrination that has ruined you.

Only irredeemable haters like you and your co-travellers in hate will be here mocking the transformation from this:

http://www.bolailori.org/index.php/news/latest-news/854-osun-state-demolish-3-000-dilapidated-public-schools

SUN STATE DEMOLISH 3,000 DILAPIDATED PUBLIC SCHOOLS

No fewer than 3,000 dilapidated school buildings out of the 4,000 identified across the 30 local government areas in Osun state have been demolished by the state government.

This was disclosed by the Chairman, Osun Schools Infrastructure Development Committee (O’ schools), Chief Lai Oyeduntan in Osogbo, on Thursday.

He stated that his committee had spotted schools with dangerous dilapidated structures in the state and will replace them with new ones.

He hinted that 100 model elementary schools would be built in the state, while 50 middle schools and 20 high schools would also be built in the nine federal constituencies of the state before the end of the year.

He explained that most of the school buildings in the state were constructed by the administration of
former Premier of the old Western region, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and that of the former Governor of the old Oyo State, Chief Bola Ige, which his committee observed were weak and could no longer stand the test of time.

......... to what is revealed below. These are children for god sake and even your toxic hatred should take a break so you can be happy the right thing is being done for them. Yet we know your sort are a study in the sort of hatred that destroys basic dececny completely.

PHOTO NEWS: A glimpse of one of the New Model Schools, Osun

You think it Photoshopped? NO! It’s one of the Newly Built Model Schools at Alekuwodo/Okefia Area of Osogbo, State of osun by Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Administration.
The school is ready. Arrangement has been concluded for teaching-learning process to begin at this modern edifice by tomorrow, 2nd October 2013.
“‘Ogbeni envisioned this few years back, he has realised it. We need a visionary leaders like Rauf Aregbesola to move our dear nation forward’, a parent remarked
Happy 53rd Independent Anniversary

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=124353
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Mhizsleek(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2013
Gbawe:

You guys are as so easy to predict because of your hatred for the SW that means you will alway only talk one way and one way alone. It is you guys who delighted in spamming the web with pictures of run down schools in the SW. Now that Aregbesola's revolutionary approach is delivering a new standard every normal and well-adjusted person should praise, we predictably still find the only haters to be your sad and pathetic ilk. May god save your souls and help your kids develop the resolve that will make them reject the indoctrination that has ruined you.

Only irredeemable haters like you and your co-travellers in hate will be here mocking the transformation from this:

http://www.bolailori.org/index.php/news/latest-news/854-osun-state-demolish-3-000-dilapidated-public-schools

......... to what is revealed below. These are children for god sake and even your toxic hatred should take a break so you can be happy the right thing is being done for them. Yet we know your sort are a study in the sort of hatred that destroys basic dececny completely.

OSUN A DARA OO. IREP MY STATE
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by gratiaeo(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Nice development! Up Aregba!
But the school above doesn't worth the celebration though its nice for a state like Osun
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by gratiaeo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
mayorall: Stumbled on this on my way to school this morning, its my normal route when going to school, but its being long I have been to the place cos of the long holiday.
I decided to take some shot on my way back this afternoon.
Op pls like how elementary school is in Osun state? How many of them is under construction?
Pls this is 21st century we talking about, we can not use construction of "1" elementary school out of supposedly 400 or more elementary schools in Osun state as a yard stick for the said Aregbe revolutionary policy in education
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by solomon111(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lol.
And these are the same folks that call GEJ mediocre.
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Very nice cool
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

Lemme Guess...

1. You're Ibo

Am I right??

grin grin grin
you are mean grin
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by mancheeutd(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
why is it so hard for some people to appreciate something good...one nigeria indeed
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by dridowu: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Up Up Up Up South West
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by mayorall(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
Op pls like how elementary school is in Osun state? How many of them is under construction?
Pls this is 21st century we talking about, we can not use construction of "1" elementary school out of supposedly 400 or more elementary schools in Osun state as a yard stick for the said Aregbe revolutionary policy in education

I dont know precisely, but I havE sEEing 5 nEw schools in Osogbo, 2 at IlEsha on thE road along intErnational breweries,

1 completed and painted in Osogbo, putting tiles on 3, the pics I posted here roofing had started. Gonna snap more pics of it this week.

This is the link to somE of the pics I posted here in August www.nairaland.com/1405781/how-aregbesola-turned-osun-construction/4
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by yormite: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Am proud of my governor am proud of my people am proud to be a native of dis great state
Re: An Elementary School In Osun (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
mayorall:

I dont know precisely, but I havE sEEing 5 nEw schools in Osogbo, 2 at IlEsha on thE road along intErnational breweries,

1 completed and painted in Osogbo, putting tiles on 3, the pics I posted here roofing had started. Gonna snap more pics of it this week.

You've done well. Thank you.

This is the link to somE of the pics I posted here in August www.nairaland.com/1405781/how-aregbesola-turned-osun-construction/4

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Way Of Representing Almighty Formula / 2019/2020 University Of Ibadan Aspirant Whatsapp Group / Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.