Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (57580 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by 9jantatainment: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Davido photo’d with Billionaire Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola at the Adeleke’s wedding in Miami. Does Davido really need to work as hard as he is working considering his background?

visit http://www..com.ng/music-star-davidos-sister-sharon-adeleke-ties-knot-in-miami/ for more pictures from the Adeleke's wedding in Miami

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na so some human go dey follow others around to take der pix, OP i pray make GOD change ur story.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Damojo: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
That man in white looks like he was exhumed to come and take the picture.

56 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by devour129: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Damojo: That man in white looks like he was exhumed to come and take the picture.
you are wicked

23 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by MillionDollars: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Wealth! Wealth!! Wealth!!! All vanity! END TIME TINZ

6 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by scientology(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
k...next...is dat why he didt win any award at the NEA...with all his gobe and ya.sh be like trailer....END TIME

9 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Siga: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
... I respect this boy more... I like when boys use wat they have to get more .... I know a few rich people kids wey just dey smoke and drink liek fish for overseas and Naija...but I no go buy ur Album sha... cos u are rich.... grin

18 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Jesuspikin87(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Front Page?

Uwese Baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by kubumilano(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Senior Men

3 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by bunchyproject(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Not bad.......
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Tekzyflex(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
You sure say no be Davido Popsy

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by chymystique(f): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dt Man wearing white Agbada is as Black as.................. undecided undecided.. Who is he pls??
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by SincereBigot: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please.. Seun, i would really love to ask a favour from you.

Its been long since i was banned, pls, let a moderator ban me.. At least for a month, i'll be very grateful.

Sincere Bigot.

27 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Dollarjunkie: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please am new here, how can I hide my post?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Gwekzy: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
scientology: k...next...is dat why he didt win any award at the NEA...with all his gobe and ya.sh be like trailer....END TIME
Pls make ona no make God consider endin dis world..abeg I still get many tinz 2 achieve..

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by RoyalRoy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Damojo: That man in white looks like he was exhumed to come and take the picture.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

8 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by hotswagg12: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Am happy for him
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
nice pix. congrats to the adelekes
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by profity(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Making sense pix
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by alaoeri: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Blame it on the money.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by demelza: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
I no see Yuzedo for this pix o!
So them invite him two Banana Iceland neighbours, but exclude am?
@pix
This is what I call Boss!

4 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by passionate88: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Money speaks.
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by anomsodi(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Next page plz..or u kip rowing on ground cos arsenal jus sign in a great player

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by checoanto(f): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please I am new here and I need a job. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by AkamuandStew: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
What did they serve guests at the wedding?
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmmmm.

All the thieves in Nigeria at a single wedding sad

End time thingz. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by satellitedaisy: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin
grin
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by propofol: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU ARE WRong. Thats someone's father you know. Please show some respect.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by alaladakosta(f): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
please dose anyone has a 3310 regular mouth charger here....?
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by theripper3: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2013

WHY EVILS in VIC O's dulcet voice.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
alala dakosta: please dose anyone has a 3310 regular mouth charger here....?

Yes I do. grin
Re: Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami by babsomotde(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
This hasn't change the price of Garri in Bariga. Abeg, next.... All the same shaa, CONGRATS to the newly wedded couple

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multi-coloured Eyed Girl, Peace Omana, Stuns In New Photos / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / Photo Of Car Accident That Confined Yinka Ayefele To Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.