Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

A Must Read Please You Must Save Your Life - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Must Read Please You Must Save Your Life (1248 Views)

How Facebook Saved A 16-hour-old Kidnapped Infant And Can Save Your Business. / A Must Read Please You Must Save Your Life / Top 5 : Websites That Changed Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Please You Must Save Your Life by judacglobe(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Read dis pls. At the General hospital in Kubwa, Abuja, FCT in Nigeria last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.

The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.

When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...
'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The satellite town of Kubwa is undergoing a movement now, People that have
withdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.
God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.
I have received now, I'm passing on!!!
The Lord of Lords is coming back.
'Seek ye the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6
Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.
Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothin frm U̶̲̥̅̊,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)

Public Health Department
Ministry Of Federal Capital Territory
Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
Re: A Must Read Please You Must Save Your Life by infomarketing99: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2013
ok

(1) (Reply)

Latest Social Network Made In NAIJA 4 Nigerians By A Nairalander / Getting Start In Wapka.mobi / Cloud Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.